Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 01:29:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana's Staff  (Read 7989 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2016, 05:39:26 pm »

There was a recent photo of Camilla and Penny together at some party giggling. Of course they were. Penny writes about 100 pages trashing Diana in every book, including the ones about William and Harry. She absolves Camilla of all blame calls her "endearing" and "sexy." She derides Diana for being a "bad mother" and accuses her of phoning in death threats to victim (LOL) Cammie when she was all alone in the house. She will no doubt become Dame Junor when Charles rewards her for her poison pen. Jephson said Charles got a copy of the Junor book: Charles: Victim or Villain before it was published. Fortunately, many see t hrough Junor and give her books bad reviews.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2016, 12:48:21 am »

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/IzE7yt4X4HD/Duchess+Cornwall+Hosts+30th+Anniversary+Garden/dIEtzsE3ztL/Penny+Junor  Here they are .. the hunchback and the plotter.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2016, 11:03:23 am »

ick
sandy
Princess

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2016, 06:48:58 pm »

Now Tom Parker Bowles has a new book to sell, he goes with Mummy to dinner and gets his face splashed in the press with Sir and Mum.  Penny is probably working on another Diana bashing book which Cams will appreciate.
india
Princess

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2016, 10:00:43 pm »

They have literally beat that horse to death.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2016, 08:43:13 pm »

That won't stop them .. the PR avalanche continues. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2016, 09:23:59 pm »

Back on topic, I sincerely believe that royals need to make staff sign confidentiality agreements and start hiring those who will do their job and be able to know their place. None of this BS about staff feeling entitled to bring in paying tourists or guests into their private space and in no way should they mouth off about their employer's spouses. Tiggy comes to mind and frankly I believe that the royals need to start setting some kind of criteria. To say the least about background checks. Really, Diana didn't deserve having her staff bring in paying tourists into her private space and Tiggy just ticks me off. Tiggy didn't know her place and NEVER should have kept her job after mouthing off about Diana.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2016, 02:23:28 am »

Crawfie wrote a relatively tame book about the royal princesses and then got "exiled" so to speak. Tiggy trashed the mother of the children put in her care, and publicly too and this nonsense is given a pass. Though Charles appeared to encourage her crush on him.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2016, 09:39:48 pm »

Back on topic, I sincerely believe that royals need to make staff sign confidentiality agreements and start hiring those who will do their job and be able to know their place. None of this BS about staff feeling entitled to bring in paying tourists or guests into their private space and in no way should they mouth off about their employer's spouses. Tiggy comes to mind and frankly I believe that the royals need to start setting some kind of criteria. To say the least about background checks. Really, Diana didn't deserve having her staff bring in paying tourists into her private space and Tiggy just ticks me off. Tiggy didn't know her place and NEVER should have kept her job after mouthing off about Diana.

And Camilla loathes Tiggy to this day... I totally believe Tiggy was his mistress along with Janet Jnenkins and mother-in-law of Princess Madeleine. What will be reason for Camilla didnt allow Charles attend the Tiggy wedding, call her 'the help'? Because she was 'favorite woman'/nanny of William & Harry, C'mon

Janet Jenkins told after Charles married Camilla there was no more Christmas cards, letters, really nothing. Tiggy had her own ambitions, she wanted the sons of Diana and the man of Camilla... I'm afraid the abortion was her karmic payback
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2016, 09:44:31 pm »

I also think that Madeleine's mil was her lover for sure.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2016, 10:27:40 pm »

Tiggy and Charles were touchy feely in public while she was the nanny.I think they were involved. Camilla loathed Tiggy. Tiggy also went above herself and criticized Diana publicly and pointedly did not invite Camilla to her wedding (when Camilla and Charles were living together after Diana died).
dianab
Countess

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2016, 12:34:44 am »

I also think that Madeleine's mil was her lover for sure.
It was reported in tabloids, in late 1980s, that Charles was seeing a Austrian aristo.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2016, 09:41:06 pm »

I think they might have been referring to Kanga, Lady Tyron, if memory serves me right.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2016, 11:41:36 pm »

No, Kanga was his lover in 1970s when Camilla was having her kids with her husband. After Camilla had her kids she was back to Charles and get him to leave Kanga for good. In late 1980s there were reports about Charles traveling to see  Austrian and Italian aristos. There was an Italian countess or marquess too
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 11:43:59 pm by dianab » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2016, 05:09:02 am »

Back on topic, I don't get why so many royal staff think they have some kind of moral right to mouth off about their employers. As if the RF is supposed to be buddy buddy with them and not expect them to work.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2016, 07:19:56 am »

And where are their rights here? Why don't RF do something against it? Stuff should sign a paper.

Sophie
courtier

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2016, 12:52:09 pm »

If they do that, then what will we have to talk about?!  dontknow
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2016, 04:01:01 am »

Not only do staff write books and give interviews.. they also talk to friends and family.   Much comes from these sources. 

KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2016, 10:27:54 pm »

^I've read that the RF did become more strict, requiring staff to sign NDAs after a slew of salacious books came out in the 80s/90s by former staff, mostly about Charles and Diana. Some of these books were apparently banned in the U.K., but made it overseas to the U.S.A.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2016, 04:27:42 pm »

Strict exactly no. There was a journo who infiltrated and it was quite easy for him. I think sometimes they need personal and because of time and money constraints they are not vetted as they should be.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: