Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 01:23:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana's Staff  (Read 8609 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2016, 10:59:04 am »

Even then he was trying to blame Harry for everything. ick
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2016, 03:22:38 pm »

The ugly, bald headed horse face has always blamed Harry for his wrong doings, that much is well known in the press.  It was said when Harry allegedly was taken into somewhere like The Priory, it was inf act horse face that was in there.  Who knows, but horse face nasty enough to let Harry take the blame.  As for Diana´s staff signing nothing because "she trusted them", that I personally do not believe.  It do not think at all that it would not have been PD´s call to waive a confidentiality agreement.  If any royal could just waive a confidentiality agreement because they "trusted" the people working for them all sorts of secrets would be leaking out big time.  Close staff especially are privy to many confidential things that go on behind closed doors, no employer is going to let them away with not signing an agreement to keep their mouth closed, even very rich non royals like a contract signed.  Diana might have been naive at times, but the staff contracts were out of her remit and I personally do not believe she had the authroity to dismiss a confidentiality agreement being required.   What a Pandor´s box that would have caused.  She might have chosen the staff, but she did not personally employ them, that is down to the taxpayer funding the rf receive, and I would very much doubt the Personnel Department would allow anyone through without a contract to keep them quiet on what they see and hear.   The contracts were tightened up in 2004, but they existed, and were signed, prior to that, but the wording was a little on the loose side, or people chose to take it that way to plead ignorance and make a fast buck, and leaks had started coming through which had to be stopped.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2016, 09:44:13 pm »

Confidentiality Agreements are never foolproof, careless pillow talk, drunken physicians, loose tongues passing on something that gets passed on again.  Nothing is confidential now.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2016, 02:02:31 am »

If I were royal, I would have no idea how on earth I would be able to basically cope with all of the BS that a lot of modern staff seem to think they have a right to do. First Diana's chef, then the butler, now Wharfe basically thinks he has the right to mouth off about his former employer's family. Then the article I read about how staff think they have some right to be treated as a buddy by the RF and not as the employees they are. It's not like the employers owe employees anything other than a paycheck. It's no wonder the royals are paranoid sometimes.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2016, 08:12:52 am »

It is strange that the stuff shouldn't sign an agreement to keep their mouth closed.  eating cookies

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2016, 07:13:01 pm »

Without ex staff members, much of the history about the character of Royals and famous people would never be known... think about it.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2016, 07:35:29 pm »

One thing to say what has happened or what went down, but it's another to become a literal commentator like Wharfe has, mouthing off about who Harry would be a better king.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2016, 07:45:23 pm »

Well, that just happens to be true.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2016, 07:46:31 pm »

Didn't Diana  say something to that effect?
india
Princess

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2016, 08:19:36 pm »

Yes, she did. She was quite aware of her eldest's shortcomings and faults.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2016, 08:27:55 pm »

Without ex staff members, much of the history about the character of Royals and famous people would never be known... think about it.

I agree. It is also the only way to know what remotely goes on behind closed doors and also Diana's staff have shared generally positive stories (as far as I am aware) of her, so I don't mind and am a bit grateful, as you get a more rounded account of what kind of person she was and learn more about her personality.
Frankly, if it weren't for many of the leaked (positive) stories, we'd have more of Charles's camp's fabrications in the style of "Diana was a loon"...
india
Princess

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2016, 08:31:55 pm »

I would be a loon too if I were married to him and having The Rottweiler calling the shots.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2016, 09:11:38 pm »

Wahrfe is no longer relevant since Diana is long dead and second, he has no business commenting on the issue of the succession. Out of line, end of. In no way should staff be mouthing off about their long dead employer's kids. Wahrfe also mentioned in his book about how as a girlfriend, Kate should have had protective guards. As if Kate as a girlfriend is entitled to taxpayer funded protection.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2016, 09:16:18 pm »

^^ Exactly. After all that I have read and watched I have come to the conclusion that Diana did not suffer from any mental illness, contrary to popular belief. It was always said by Charles's camp that she did, so that says all really. At most she had post partum depression, not sure about that. And the way she behaved is perfectly understandable, considering that she found out her husband was cheating, her long held suspicions (since before the wedding!) confirmed, then the lack of support from his family, the mistress undermining her as wife etc etc. They did not divorce until much later, but the years leading up the divorce would be the divorce years if they were a normal couple, so the her "irrational" behaviour was quite normal and understandable. Sorry for going off topic, but conversations sometimes go off topic hehe. There's I think a topic in Diana's thread re her mental state, maybe I should dig that up and add that I don't believe she was mentally ill, it's just a fabrication from those who wanted to undermine her.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2016, 02:09:27 am »

^^ Girlfriends are not wives so they shouldn't get anything from the taxpayer. If things were really so bad, either her family or William should have hired protection for her.

I don't think Diana had mental illness. She was treated very badly and they called her names when she stood up to them or was onto them.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:11:43 am by leogirl » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2016, 02:41:06 am »

I do know that there has GOT to be a limit to this asinine idea that mouthing off for decades after is somehow cool or makes a person relevant. If I hired someone in trust and they wrote about me, I would be livid. Second, I am sick of how Kate kept pushing for more protection and more things for Kate. Royals don't choose where they are and so they need protection, but not girlfriends who CHOOSE to be in their lives.

india
Princess

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2016, 08:11:53 pm »

When you are a Super Sl*t you do.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2016, 11:17:03 pm »

I remember reading about how staff would let in paying guests and family members into her suites, something that should NEVER have happened. I think Diana was too nice to her staff at times and frankly should have maintained a distance. Her workers even took advantage of her all the time.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2016, 12:19:22 am »

^^ Exactly. After all that I have read and watched I have come to the conclusion that Diana did not suffer from any mental illness, contrary to popular belief. It was always said by Charles's camp that she did, so that says all really. At most she had post partum depression, not sure about that. And the way she behaved is perfectly understandable, considering that she found out her husband was cheating, her long held suspicions (since before the wedding!) confirmed, then the lack of support from his family, the mistress undermining her as wife etc etc. They did not divorce until much later, but the years leading up the divorce would be the divorce years if they were a normal couple, so the her "irrational" behaviour was quite normal and understandable. Sorry for going off topic, but conversations sometimes go off topic hehe. There's I think a topic in Diana's thread re her mental state, maybe I should dig that up and add that I don't believe she was mentally ill, it's just a fabrication from those who wanted to undermine her.

I don't think it was "popular opinion." NOt at all. IT was from the poison pen of Penny Junor who loathes Diana. I never bought into that spin. I see Charles' behavior as spoiled and petty and selfish. A decent person would not have married mistresses to begin with. Thankfully Diana's staff and friends countered some of the ugly gossip by Ms. Junor.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2016, 04:27:55 am »

Junor and Seward with get rewarded when / if Charles becomes King.  So will Fatty Soames, he was the one who started the insanity rumours to begin with.   Vile people who befriend the vile pair.   It must really annoy them that she is still more popular than they are .  laugh

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: