Royal Gossip
July 24, 2017, 09:37:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easter Sunday 2016  (Read 1021 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: March 27, 2016, 04:01:03 pm »

Here come the girls (except Kate): Beatrice, Eugenie and Sophie join the Queen for Easter Day service at Windsor

The women of the royal family stepped out to join the Queen for Easter Day service at St George's Chapel, Windsor, in a rainbow of spring colours - with a notable exception.

Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, Sophie, Countess of Wessex, her daughter Lady Louise, Princess Anne and her daughter-in-law Autumn Phillips attended the annual service but the Duchess of Cambridge was nowhere to be seen.

As Prince William spends the Bank Holiday weekend in Kenya, it is thought that Kate will bring Prince George and Princess Charlotte to celebrate Easter with her parents in Bucklebury, Berkshire.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3511273/The-Queen-Sophie-Wessex-Princess-Beatrice-riot-spring-colour-Easter-service-St-George-s-Chapel-Windsor.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 04:04:30 pm »

Good; HM deserves an Easter break without the strain of awkwardness that Kate brings along with her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 04:54:42 pm »

Poor Queen having to deal with that gurning loping man in drag embarrassing her left and right.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 05:16:11 pm »

Louise a bit old for those tights
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 05:22:38 pm »

I think Louise is just nerdy in a cute kind of way and looks fine.

Thanks, PP, for the reminder to try Lough's book on Churchill! 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 06:07:52 pm »

I quite like Lady Louse, also not a fan of the grey tights, but hey, give the kid a break, she is only 12, probably feels all "with it and trendy".  Looks a lot like Princess Anne when she was younger to me.
india
Princess

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 06:17:17 pm »

Lady Louise's tights are not an embarrassment or are they offensive.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 06:39:55 pm »

Probably trendy, I am not up to speed on the fashion trends for an early teenager  easter-lol
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2016, 11:00:11 pm »

easter-egg-basket Happy Easter  flower
personally I like Lady Louiise, she' s only 12!
They look happy, maybe because Kate and her family is not there tehe
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:02:43 pm by livylivy » Logged
Val
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2016, 11:30:00 pm »

^

Surprised the mooching Medds didn't gatecrash that walk to the church too.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2016, 11:51:34 pm »

William wasn't there to protect them and Kate is too insecure.

I quite like Lady Louse, also not a fan of the grey tights, but hey, give the kid a break, she is only 12, probably feels all "with it and trendy".  Looks a lot like Princess Anne when she was younger to me.

I think LL is nicely put together.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2017, 09:22:15 pm »

Lady Louise looked very elegant wearing a beret. She looked very grown up.   
TCP painting easter egg TCP painting easter egg TCP painting easter egg easter-egg-basket TCP painting easter egg TCP painting easter egg TCP painting easter egg
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2017, 09:46:19 pm »

You're right about Lady Louise. (I like the LL for her)  flower

I hadn't noticed what an unusual coat she was wearing and she carried it off too. I was too busy, first time round, trying to work out how they manage to walk in those heels!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: