Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 02:45:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Kate is more regal than the Royals  (Read 4525 times)
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2016, 12:48:10 am »

^I thought that was odd, too. I can't see them sending him to Eton, though. Too many eyes & ears for their liking. They'll probably send him to a "special" school that just happens to accept disabled children; remember how Richard Palmer casually dropped this about George's preschool:

"On its website it says: "We aim to achieve the best possible outcome for each individual child and have in the past met the needs of children on the autistic spectrum and physically disabled.‎"
An Ofsted report published in July found it good but not outstanding."
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2016, 03:29:43 am »

If George will start school, this is likely the end of her time in Norfolk.

With this article the knives are completely out. This type of article hasn't appeared since before the engagement  blink I wouldn't like to be in the shows of their PR man right now.

So after all this bad press how will their India tour will go? Will the press try to pain them favourably? Will Kate and Will play favourites and anger the rest more?

The best way would be to ignore them and not even go in tour with them. That would be fun all the sugars who say that the press are evil and unnecessary trying to find photos and articles.

I think the press will likely do a little of both; WK have lost the respect of even their former fans like Seward. If Kate doesn't produce glamour and something solid, no chance of redemption.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2016, 09:20:04 am »

Another kid, possibly? Surefire way to keep the people at bay for a bit but they'll go back to slating her when she didn't return to work.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2016, 09:43:22 am »

^I thought that was odd, too. I can't see them sending him to Eton, though.

He could, especially if there is an exposé. The fact he is removed or not of the Line of Succession doesn't remove the right to have an education. So I think anyway he and Charlotte will go to "normal" boarding schools for royals.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2016, 02:22:59 pm »

I'm not surprised Kate has become more posh than the born royals; it happens all the time when girls like her end up getting a ring. After a decade of partying she suddenly becomes all pious and holy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2016, 02:40:55 pm »

If you read this article, towards the end of it, is says if sprog I takes up his place, not when.

It would also explain why Kate undertook a taxpayer-funded £4.5 million refurbishment of Kensington Palace in 2014. If George takes up his place, he will start at Wetherby (Eton pre prep) next year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3510865/GIRL-TOWN-London-school-Prince-George-Kate-gives-rural-dream.html
india
Princess

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2016, 05:38:06 pm »

Basically they are saying that the Viper delivered a body snatcher's pod and all that we see today is fake, insincere and copied.

^^ :thumbs:^^
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2016, 05:45:20 pm »

If you read this article, towards the end of it, is says if sprog I takes up his place, not when.

It would also explain why Kate undertook a taxpayer-funded £4.5 million refurbishment of Kensington Palace in 2014. If George takes up his place, he will start at Wetherby (Eton pre prep) next year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3510865/GIRL-TOWN-London-school-Prince-George-Kate-gives-rural-dream.html

I wonder what Kate's London social life will be like.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2016, 06:12:32 pm »

Zero I would think, never had friends before, and certainly I would think most people who have seen through viper ma, and with this release of information re Melissa Percy and TVS, more than likelyt by viper ma, then most doors will be closed to her. The aristos are a closed shop, what goes on in aristo circles stays in them, and they will not have taken kindly to this viper ma leak, in fact it is probably hot gossip between them all right now.  Viper ma never does herself any favours with all this spite and nastiness, leaking things to the press, etc.  Then she wonders why the aristos have all pulled up their drawbridges and she is persona non grata  -  not difficult to work out is it.
india
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2016, 06:14:13 pm »

She will be a pariah of such proportions when the truth comes out.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2016, 06:25:18 pm »

I imagine Kate's household at KP will be loaded with servants and we're going to hear about how she's been inviting celebrities and others to dine and pay court to her. No aristocrats, but she will be loading the palace apartments with celebs and jet setters and chances are her family will be there often to dine and bully the staff around.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: