Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:47:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate dodges St. Patrick's day  (Read 10310 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2016, 10:09:23 pm »

She doesn't understand taxpayers because she has determinedly cut herself off from the past when she wasn't posh and wasn't connected and wasn't famous. She's unaware of human nature since she prefers to isolate herself. As for the kids, it would be nice to bring them and show them off to an adoring public. As for creating expectations, I think she's acting like someone who is so in demand that she is in a position where she has a right to set limits.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2016, 10:31:31 pm »

yes, it would be really really nice to see them but no way  Tongue the commoner taxpayers funding her lavish lifestyle won' t have chance!
yet the other royals act differently,  for example Charlene allows the common people to see her kids :

http://katemiddletonreview.com/2016/03/01/princess-charlene-and-prince-albert-bring-prince-jacques-to-sainte-devote-rugby-tournament/

The taxpayers won' t ever grow fond of prince George and princess Charlotte like they did years ago with little William and Harry,  if the lazy duo will carry on like this.  And royals need the support of people a lot, instead what the Cambridges did has been causing resentment  among the people
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 10:37:03 pm by livylivy » Logged
rainbow
courtier

« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2016, 10:46:43 pm »

The brf would do well to remember that the British public took the head of one monarch, "subjects" or no.

You can shirk a lot of things but never, ever, ever the military, veterans or charities. Yip dipping out of the baftas? Rude ingrate but not blood boiling unlike this
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2016, 10:51:17 pm »

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/princess-charlene-of-monaco-and-prince-jacques-attend-the-6th-sainte-picture-id512707714
Jaques is so cute and already getting the hang of things.
Just having a fun and exciting day with his mum as he should.
Unlike others he will be at ease with people as he gets older.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2016, 02:29:17 am »

yes, it would be really really nice to see them but no way  Tongue the commoner taxpayers funding her lavish lifestyle won' t have chance!
yet the other royals act differently,  for example Charlene allows the common people to see her kids :

http://katemiddletonreview.com/2016/03/01/princess-charlene-and-prince-albert-bring-prince-jacques-to-sainte-devote-rugby-tournament/

The taxpayers won' t ever grow fond of prince George and princess Charlotte like they did years ago with little William and Harry,  if the lazy duo will carry on like this.  And royals need the support of people a lot, instead what the Cambridges did has been causing resentment  among the people

Probably William and Kate's influence will turn Charlotte and George into snobby brats.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2016, 09:26:54 am »

Jaques is so cute, every time we see him he's made news accomplishments.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2016, 01:31:33 pm »

I don't think she's ever going to recover from this.

She broke a chain of tradition, a long one, and has basically wiped out the goodwill; even I'm surprised, since she's been readily forgiven frequently even for this latest jet set junket to France. Of course, no one recovers from snubbing the military.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2016, 09:55:15 pm »

Jecca's wedding!!

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,8791.0.html

I think we've now found the real reason for why Kate backed out of the St. Patrick's Day engagement (and the cryptic/halfass excuse), dont you think?  She was pissed that he chose Jecca over her (and the kids) again!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:00:47 pm by Mememe » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2016, 10:14:22 pm »

I wonder if Kate realized that she might push the public against her for good.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2016, 09:11:51 am »

^^ Yes, probably.  eating cookies

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2016, 08:04:46 pm »

I don't believe Waity is that smart. Ma either for that matter.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2016, 09:11:53 pm »

Maybe they thought it would garner bucket loads of sympathy for cat  -  if that is the case then it backfired, big time.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2016, 12:16:03 am »

Kate's belief that she would get away with this, that she would be able to get away with 'not wanting people to expect her to do it every year' was insane. It's not like she has better going on in her life and it's not like she shouldn't be expected to do this.

CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2016, 04:06:37 am »

^ That's what takes the absolute cake for every single person on the planet keeping up with these two ninnies and seeing though their lies. The dummy spends her time doing absolutely nothing year after year and now she has the gall to say that it shouldn't be expected that she hand out shamrocks every year.

blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink

I'm still in shock over such a statement. It's like what planet are you living on dearie?!?!?

Just when we think they can't get any stupider, any lazier, they take us to the curb. I don't know how they manage to do it but the crazies who think she and William will change should remember that ignorance can be corrected, stupid is forever.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2016, 08:30:35 pm »

Cut the Duchess of Cambridge some slack – she'll have plenty of time for royal duties when her children are sleeping through the night

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/12203575/Cut-the-Duchess-of-Cambridge-some-slack-shell-have-plenty-of-time-for-royal-duties-when-her-children-are-sleeping-through-the-night.html
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2016, 08:39:46 pm »

Who knows the reason why the Duchess of Cambridge couldn't hand out shamrocks to the Irish Guards on St Patrick's Day last week? One of her children might have been ill, perhaps her nanny had caught the bug and was laid up in bed.  laugh laugh

Wasn't Wasty defending herself that she stood up the military "months in advance"?
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2016, 09:28:55 pm »

laugh
What really gets on my nerve is that this bone idle old hag is supposed to work for 1-2 hours, that' s how long an engagement is (  well her engagement are about 35/40 minutes long actually), she' s not supposed to stay at work 8/9 hours as well as we all do and the take the train or bus and get back home after another whole hour.

Her engagements are really short, they don' t last a whole day like a  full time work day is. Furthermore she has the chauffeur driving her fast back home.
How many parents have experience a kid having the flu or throwing a tantrum before going to work? what people do is going to work regardless because they know what sense of duty id ( sure, unless the kid is seriously sick )
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2016, 10:08:41 pm »

Usually the short duration of the appearance is the very reason it's expected of her to do a lot of them; simple and straightforward and uncomplicated.

Cut the Duchess of Cambridge some slack – she'll have plenty of time for royal duties when her children are sleeping through the night

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/12203575/Cut-the-Duchess-of-Cambridge-some-slack-shell-have-plenty-of-time-for-royal-duties-when-her-children-are-sleeping-through-the-night.html

Kate has had the slack cut for her since day one; she's failed to do appearances at state openings, failed to be prepared, and failed to take the workload off of the more junior royals. She's near the top and should be doing the amount of work accordingly. If someone at the top of a business slacked off they would lose their position and reputation. She has a staff of nannies and it's not like she's someone who is handicapped.

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2016, 10:30:46 pm »

I agree!  thumbsup
the more important is your job, the more you are at the top I mean the more you are expected and demanded. being a royal is a job for life and it would be an honour to many of us and most of the british taxpayer .
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2016, 10:34:33 pm »

Anyone with a wide range of interests could really make something of themselves and yet Kate doesn't; the military is ingrained in royal/aristocratic tradition and yet Kate thumbs her nose at it and snubs a military that is likely to face genuine battle. She's more of a special snowflake than the aristocrats who get painted with that brush.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: