Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 10:57:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate's ski holiday  (Read 16677 times)
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2016, 07:57:55 pm »

^^^^^^"Fun-loving Melissa...is described by her friends as a ‘dancing on the table’ kind of girl... has never been knowingly employed apart from a brief stint as a tennis coach at Queen’s Club
....Thomas and Missy briefly split in 2011 but reunited in March 2012 — despite the fact Thomas has a family saying: ‘It’s hard to reheat a soufflé.’"

Carole has a lot of never leaking this. At least Melissa isn't asking the tax payers to fund her life. And if we're throwing stones, Kate was "reheated" by William more times than a fridge full of Thanksgiving leftovers
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2016, 08:07:34 pm »

Is that why Wimpo has no friends left?
Waity can't be trusted because she is in contact with the Viper 24/7.
Maybe Von Straubenzee was the only one left to trust Wimpo and his entourage.
I wonder how he feels now.
Val
Princess

« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2016, 09:07:03 pm »

^

Wonder if she kept VS up all night with hot cocoa and clucking her viper tongue sympathetically (as she did with Willy whilst extracting all the RF's secrets).
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2016, 09:23:24 pm »

^
Apparently she did.
The whole group went skiing only TVS stayed behind getting things off his chest while the Viper was just circling round ,snarling and taking notes.
We see the result today.
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2016, 10:05:52 pm »

A horrible mistake from van Straubenzee to talk about his divorce with the Viper.

I won't write again what I wrote on the surrogacy thread, but you know what I think of van Straubenzee in this regard...  spy Lips Sealed sauer
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2016, 10:12:37 pm »

Is that why Wimpo has no friends left?
Waity can't be trusted because she is in contact with the Viper 24/7.
Maybe Von Straubenzee was the only one left to trust Wimpo and his entourage.
I wonder how he feels now.

I think the reason is that Kate and Co. pull things like this and go figure, it only alienates his friends from him all the more.

^
Apparently she did.
The whole group went skiing only TVS stayed behind getting things off his chest while the Viper was just circling round ,snarling and taking notes.
We see the result today.

I think this was the real point of the trip, for TVS to escape and Kate and her odious family decided to go along as groupies. Now this is the result.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2016, 10:15:57 pm »

I forgot to add that Carole Middleton is a really manipulative one. Maybe that explains how TVS got involved in that mess if what I think is true.

I think this was the real point of the trip, for TVS to escape and Kate and her odious family decided to go along as groupies. Now this is the result.

No, to me, the real point was to do the photo operation with the children in a secluded space. After this, they could have brought any friend they wanted.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2016, 10:23:00 pm »

^^^^^^"Fun-loving Melissa...is described by her friends as a ‘dancing on the table’ kind of girl... has never been knowingly employed apart from a brief stint as a tennis coach at Queen’s Club
....Thomas and Missy briefly split in 2011 but reunited in March 2012 — despite the fact Thomas has a family saying: ‘It’s hard to reheat a soufflé.’"

Carole has a lot of never leaking this.At least Melissa isn't asking the tax payers to fund her life. And if we're throwing stones, Kate was "reheated" by William more times than a fridge full of Thanksgiving leftovers

Not to mention has never been employed her own self, has had her own family funding her life before she moved onto the taxpayer, and better a girl dance on the table just because she bloody well feels like it and is having fun, than to waste her years throwing away her self-respect by chasing a man that doesn't want nor respect her and basing her every decision around what he wants and likes, and getting in and out of taxis flashing her va-jj.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2016, 10:32:01 pm »

This is so typical of the Midds; they bash and slander the aristocrats, but at the same time, try to push themselves in. these people are supposed to be the friends of William and the mainspring of the system that props up the BRF, but all Kate/Co. can think to do is tear them down. As it is, when Kate was engaged there were articles denouncing the aristocrats as a bunch of tramps while painting Kate as some clean living saint and bullied victim.

RFMs
‏@RoyalForumMoron

In what alternate universe tom Van taking the rap for divorce. What a load of tripe! Poor Missy! is this Middleton pr people at work for Van

royal whispers ‏@royalwhisper 6h6 hours ago

@RoyalForumMoron After reports of TVS on ski trip w ExGirlfriend accompanying as friend, Someone is definately playing Public Relations game

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2016, 10:38:10 pm »

^
^
http://quemedices.diezminutos.es/var/qmd/storage/images/noticias_famosos/guillermo_y_kate_middleton_se_casan/guillermo_middleton08/201317-1-esl-ES/guillermo_middleton08_galeria_portrait.jpg
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2016, 10:42:02 pm »

That is disgusting.

I forgot to add that Carole Middleton is a really manipulative one. Maybe that explains how TVS got involved in that mess if what I think is true.
No, to me, the real point was to do the photo operation with the children in a secluded space. After this, they could have brought any friend they wanted.

I don't think so; I think bringing the kids along was a cover for the real purpose, which was to talk with TVS and get things out.

FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2016, 12:33:27 am »

^^^^^^"Wonder if she kept VS up all night with hot cocoa and clucking her viper tongue sympathetically (as she did with Willy whilst extracting all the RF's secrets)."

Carole is an IRL version of Mrs. Coulter from The Golden Compass book
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2016, 12:40:52 am »

I do think that Carole took full advantage and I never fail to be amazed at how she manages to get what she wants.

CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2016, 06:56:12 am »

^ I'm not. I sound like a broken record with this these days easter-lol but it's so true: They're none too bright. Viper's not Einstein herself and it's not as if she's truly being a trickster or has a revolutionary master mind way of thinking or doing anything. It's just that these idiot boys are idiotic enough to tell her anything about themselves.

When I was little and I used to get too loud on the street when we were talking about something personal, my mom used to tell me a common expression, in our community anyway, though I'm sure other cultures have their own versions of the expression, 'everybody's business is nobody's business.'

Which basically means quiet it down because you need to watch out for what you say, when you say it, and who you say it to or around because no, not everyone has your best interests at heart. When you're young, you don't know any better but when you're an adult, you have no excuse.

If you have problems go talk to your family, talk to people who have proven themselves to be loyal and caring of you, or go talk to a therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist. Hell, buy a damn journal and let it all go! Do not, though, go blabbing your life to or around someone who is nothing but a stranger to you (and no VS, someone you've seen a handful of times, only met once, and is your BFF's mother-in-hell doesn't count!). Some people will never learn though.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2016, 10:43:13 am »

Don´t forget as well, wasty was asked to keep away from the wedding, basically saying in not so many words it was the wedding of her daughter and she wanted to keep it that way, not a wasty road show. 
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2016, 04:54:27 pm »

^^^"I do think that Carole took full advantage and I never fail to be amazed at how she manages to get what she wants."

Now we know the real reason she always happens to be among younger crowds
india
Princess

« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2016, 05:25:55 pm »

What a manipulative monster. Talk about taking unfair advantage. She probably gets them all liquored up then conducts her massive interrogation. This thing is a b**ch beyond compare.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2016, 05:43:44 pm »

Cripes the woman has no idea on how to stop pushing herself and I am chilled at how she has no scruples at all.

^ I'm not. I sound like a broken record with this these days easter-lol but it's so true: They're none too bright. Viper's not Einstein herself and it's not as if she's truly being a trickster or has a revolutionary master mind way of thinking or doing anything. It's just that these idiot boys are idiotic enough to tell her anything about themselves.

When I was little and I used to get too loud on the street when we were talking about something personal, my mom used to tell me a common expression, in our community anyway, though I'm sure other cultures have their own versions of the expression, 'everybody's business is nobody's business.'

Which basically means quiet it down because you need to watch out for what you say, when you say it, and who you say it to or around because no, not everyone has your best interests at heart. When you're young, you don't know any better but when you're an adult, you have no excuse.

If you have problems go talk to your family, talk to people who have proven themselves to be loyal and caring of you, or go talk to a therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist. Hell, buy a damn journal and let it all go! Do not, though, go blabbing your life to or around someone who is nothing but a stranger to you (and no VS, someone you've seen a handful of times, only met once, and is your BFF's mother-in-hell doesn't count!). Some people will never learn though.

Chances are TVS was talking with William, who has been a long term friend and go figure, the idiot (William) talked to Carole. or Carole eavesdropped. I don't think the ski trip was supposed to include Kate or Carole or the kids, but be a bonding session between men. Then Kate threw a fit.

india
Princess

« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2016, 05:49:07 pm »

Everywhere The Potato Head goes she creates drama. She is a walking disaster.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2016, 05:59:46 pm »

^
^
That's probably it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: