Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 09:06:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William to train as full time air ambulance pilot II  (Read 19999 times)
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #320 on: July 28, 2017, 04:01:25 pm »

William don't get too excited

https://mobile.twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/890605586521276417/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/890634018055573504/video/1

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail

From autumn future king Prince William will base himself and his family in London as he embarks on a new role as a full-time working royal.

I bet crew happy he's going yeah they will he pull his weight blah blah blah ,but having him going will be a relief for the crew

Prince William to pilot last East Anglian Air Ambulance shift
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-40728530

In the video clip, Willy looks like he has no idea what they are talking about or what is going on. As usual, I'd say.  tehe tehe tehe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #321 on: July 28, 2017, 04:04:22 pm »

The most hilarious is how he pretends that he was the pilot, never mentioning or thanking the actual pilot (he thanked the team).
Bill is like the wizard of Oz - all smoke and mirrors and one light blow and he's revealed....
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #322 on: July 28, 2017, 04:32:34 pm »

^The emperor's new clothes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #323 on: July 28, 2017, 06:30:00 pm »

I think William is also kind of secretly relieved that he doesn't have to pay li service to being normal anymore. He knows he's privileged and if he truly wanted to be a pilot he would have been able to stay on track instead of running around having fun under the guise of 'duties.'

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #324 on: July 28, 2017, 07:00:25 pm »

It's already well known that Billy is not, and never has been qualified to fly solo.
After the engagement was announced, does anyone remember Mike Middleton's soundbite to the press about Billy landing his helicopter in their garden to surprise Kate?  sly

Yeah, never happened.

If this really happened, there was most definitely another pilot in the cockpit who was really doing the flying...

maybe it was Bills body double  eating cookies
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #325 on: July 28, 2017, 07:10:02 pm »

Did we ever find out which "charity" he "donated" his salary to?  I don´t recall ever hearing where it went  -  probably his own pocket.  Remidns me of Peter Phillips, standing down from managing the street party for HM 90th last year, then we read very .recently he made 750K from it. The whole family are greedy, grasping and rotten to the core, not just bill medd.

He was only ever at EAAA for photoshoots for pr, photographer and his you could not see his a$$ for dust.

He supposedly "donated" his salary to the air ambulance charity that he worked for, i.e. worked for free. Which is fine because he didn't work anywhere near enough hours to earn that salary anyway.

I am glad he's not doing this fake job anymore.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #326 on: July 28, 2017, 07:18:39 pm »

^^You mean a horse was flying?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #327 on: July 28, 2017, 07:26:56 pm »

William could have signed up as a volunteer and not accepted a salary he had to donate. The unit could have just kept the salary in their treasury so in effect they would have been the beneficiaries.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #328 on: July 28, 2017, 07:30:36 pm »

Did we ever find out which "charity" he "donated" his salary to?  I don´t recall ever hearing where it went  -  probably his own pocket.  Remidns me of Peter Phillips, standing down from managing the street party for HM 90th last year, then we read very .recently he made 750K from it. The whole family are greedy, grasping and rotten to the core, not just bill medd.
He was only ever at EAAA for photoshoots for pr, photographer and his you could not see his a$$ for dust.
He supposedly "donated" his salary to the air ambulance charity that he worked for, i.e. worked for free. Which is fine because he didn't work anywhere near enough hours to earn that salary anyway.
I am glad he's not doing this fake job anymore.

Same here; time he stops wasting space and distracting other people from doing their job and just go where he belongs, cutting ribbons, kissing babies, and attending banquets. He never had any business dallying as a 'serving officer' when he could have easily been building the goodwill he desperately needs for his future role. Things will settle down for the soldiers there and now they'll be able to enjoy a lighter work load, more stability, and they'll have their lives and careers back. William hasn't been anything other than a disruption and I wager William has been running away from growing up for a very long time. It's about time he accepts his limitations and who he really is, not what he wants to be.

It's already well known that Billy is not, and never has been qualified to fly solo.
After the engagement was announced, does anyone remember Mike Middleton's soundbite to the press about Billy landing his helicopter in their garden to surprise Kate?  sly
Yeah, never happened.
If this really happened, there was most definitely another pilot in the cockpit who was really doing the flying...
maybe it was Bills body double  eating cookies

That really would not surprise me.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: