Royal Gossip
July 24, 2017, 09:32:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William to train as full time air ambulance pilot II  (Read 17631 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #280 on: April 09, 2017, 01:58:11 pm »

^All good for the camera man, Chris Jackson is it, pays him 500 a go to go and take these pr photos.  Probably changed his gear and pushed off as soon as the camera stopped rolling.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #281 on: April 13, 2017, 07:19:04 pm »

^ Funny you should mention that name. The other day I received a post card purchased at Windsor Castle from a friend who lives on that side of the pond. The photo was taken by none other than Mr. Jackson himself.

If I weren't already convinced that these Willy at Work shots weren't set up, seeing Jackson's name on the back of that postcard would have solidified it for me.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #282 on: May 26, 2017, 04:06:02 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544590/Prince-William-scrambled-try-save-teenage-boy.html

I hope Wills is not trying to re-up and avoid royal duties. More publicity spin. The comments must be scathing, DM chose to moderate them in advance.
logically
courtier

« Reply #283 on: May 26, 2017, 09:13:42 pm »

I actually was wondering just where the Dolittles were since the wedding.  Yes she went to the flower show but they are a no show since then and she was"very busy" before the wedding and was seen.  I guess she is in her garden and he is saving cats who were placed in trees.  PR nonsense. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2017, 01:11:06 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544590/Prince-William-scrambled-try-save-teenage-boy.html
I hope Wills is not trying to re-up and avoid royal duties. More publicity spin. The comments must be scathing,
DM chose to moderate them in advance.

He's the pilot, not the rescuer; he should be staying in the cockpit, not getting out to hold the hand of a patient or scrambling to help anyone. I am so sick of his Bond style promotional articles since it's not like he's someone who basically is paid to do anything other than steer the stupid thing. How many more years of playtime is he going to get? He was supposed to have quit back in 2013 and done dozens of appearances a week since then.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2017, 02:08:24 am »

Willy The Slacker and His PR team are just so transparent. He is a lazy lout who is just useless. He needs to step up or get the hell out.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2017, 03:10:39 am »

In this context the term 'scrambled' simply means he was called out to the job. It is a slang term. It was used a lot during WWII when the pilots were 'scrambled' to fly the sorties against the Germans during the Battle of Britain.

It doesn't necessarily mean he did anything more than was called out for a quick take off to get to the place of the emergency.

We do see him get out of the helicopter a lot. I regularly visit the Air Ambulance station here in Sydney due to its proximity to my workplace and so we take kids there for one reason or another for excursions and I have asked them whether the pilots would ever leave the helicopter and the answer has always been 'yes' if we are able to help and it won't slow down the rescue. As it usually takes ten to fifteen minutes to get the patient secured into the helicopter and then get the doctors etc in if the pilot can be of use then they will be called into service to assist'. They would expect William to be able to leave the helicopter on many occasions but not always e.g. a cliff-face rescue or a rescue at sea but once the helicopter is actually on the ground and work is to be done on the ground there is no reason why they pilot can't be assisting in the search and even in comforting the patient while the medical team do their work. They told me it actually is a help as it means that no one from the medical team is needed to be giving that comfort and reassurance and the pilot can also add the reassurance about the actual flying part of the trip.

After that discussion I am less inclined to criticise William for leaving the helicopter.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:13:01 am by meememe » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2017, 01:53:30 pm »

I criticize WIlliam and his PR team for making a rescue all about him. And using a tragedy for publicity for William. I know he probably wants to "prove" he works there (there have been reports of him slacking off) but using a tragedy to glorify WIlliam and play down the role of the others is tacky. I will be glad when William finally has to leave the "job" created just for him.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2017, 05:14:05 pm »

He lost my respect for this project when he wouldn't even take care of simple kitchen/tv needs for the facility when he was building how many kitchens of his own.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
logically
courtier

« Reply #289 on: May 27, 2017, 06:45:07 pm »

No wonder he had to rescue someone after not hearing anything about the job he is passionate about for months - his brother was meeting with an ex-president
india
Princess

« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2017, 06:53:28 pm »

Willy Boy disgusts me with everything he does. He is a liar, an arrogant a$$, stupid, lazy and a major narcissist. Using the misfortunes of others to self grandisize  himself is about the worst I have ever heard. Go On Willy. Move On and Move Out.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #291 on: May 27, 2017, 10:32:33 pm »

For all we know he might not even have been on duty.  I recall this vividly, and posted it earlier in this thread  -  be sure you sins will always find you out   easter-lol easter-lol

This is the article where EAAA dobbed him in re being at the shooting incident  easter-lol

National newspaper websites have reported families on nearby Hardwick Heath waved at the prince as he waited with the aircraft on Tuesday evening near the scene of the shooting in Forum Court.

However, a spokeswoman from the East Anglian Air Ambulance was adamant Prince William did not attend the incident.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/reports_prince_william_helped_save_bury_gun_victim_scotched_1_4183657
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: