Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 04:15:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William to train as full time air ambulance pilot II  (Read 19246 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #280 on: April 09, 2017, 01:58:11 pm »

^All good for the camera man, Chris Jackson is it, pays him 500 a go to go and take these pr photos.  Probably changed his gear and pushed off as soon as the camera stopped rolling.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #281 on: April 13, 2017, 07:19:04 pm »

^ Funny you should mention that name. The other day I received a post card purchased at Windsor Castle from a friend who lives on that side of the pond. The photo was taken by none other than Mr. Jackson himself.

If I weren't already convinced that these Willy at Work shots weren't set up, seeing Jackson's name on the back of that postcard would have solidified it for me.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #282 on: May 26, 2017, 04:06:02 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544590/Prince-William-scrambled-try-save-teenage-boy.html

I hope Wills is not trying to re-up and avoid royal duties. More publicity spin. The comments must be scathing, DM chose to moderate them in advance.
logically
courtier

« Reply #283 on: May 26, 2017, 09:13:42 pm »

I actually was wondering just where the Dolittles were since the wedding.  Yes she went to the flower show but they are a no show since then and she was"very busy" before the wedding and was seen.  I guess she is in her garden and he is saving cats who were placed in trees.  PR nonsense. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2017, 01:11:06 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544590/Prince-William-scrambled-try-save-teenage-boy.html
I hope Wills is not trying to re-up and avoid royal duties. More publicity spin. The comments must be scathing,
DM chose to moderate them in advance.

He's the pilot, not the rescuer; he should be staying in the cockpit, not getting out to hold the hand of a patient or scrambling to help anyone. I am so sick of his Bond style promotional articles since it's not like he's someone who basically is paid to do anything other than steer the stupid thing. How many more years of playtime is he going to get? He was supposed to have quit back in 2013 and done dozens of appearances a week since then.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2017, 02:08:24 am »

Willy The Slacker and His PR team are just so transparent. He is a lazy lout who is just useless. He needs to step up or get the hell out.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2017, 03:10:39 am »

In this context the term 'scrambled' simply means he was called out to the job. It is a slang term. It was used a lot during WWII when the pilots were 'scrambled' to fly the sorties against the Germans during the Battle of Britain.

It doesn't necessarily mean he did anything more than was called out for a quick take off to get to the place of the emergency.

We do see him get out of the helicopter a lot. I regularly visit the Air Ambulance station here in Sydney due to its proximity to my workplace and so we take kids there for one reason or another for excursions and I have asked them whether the pilots would ever leave the helicopter and the answer has always been 'yes' if we are able to help and it won't slow down the rescue. As it usually takes ten to fifteen minutes to get the patient secured into the helicopter and then get the doctors etc in if the pilot can be of use then they will be called into service to assist'. They would expect William to be able to leave the helicopter on many occasions but not always e.g. a cliff-face rescue or a rescue at sea but once the helicopter is actually on the ground and work is to be done on the ground there is no reason why they pilot can't be assisting in the search and even in comforting the patient while the medical team do their work. They told me it actually is a help as it means that no one from the medical team is needed to be giving that comfort and reassurance and the pilot can also add the reassurance about the actual flying part of the trip.

After that discussion I am less inclined to criticise William for leaving the helicopter.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:13:01 am by meememe » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2017, 01:53:30 pm »

I criticize WIlliam and his PR team for making a rescue all about him. And using a tragedy for publicity for William. I know he probably wants to "prove" he works there (there have been reports of him slacking off) but using a tragedy to glorify WIlliam and play down the role of the others is tacky. I will be glad when William finally has to leave the "job" created just for him.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2017, 05:14:05 pm »

He lost my respect for this project when he wouldn't even take care of simple kitchen/tv needs for the facility when he was building how many kitchens of his own.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
logically
courtier

« Reply #289 on: May 27, 2017, 06:45:07 pm »

No wonder he had to rescue someone after not hearing anything about the job he is passionate about for months - his brother was meeting with an ex-president
india
Princess

« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2017, 06:53:28 pm »

Willy Boy disgusts me with everything he does. He is a liar, an arrogant a$$, stupid, lazy and a major narcissist. Using the misfortunes of others to self grandisize  himself is about the worst I have ever heard. Go On Willy. Move On and Move Out.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #291 on: May 27, 2017, 10:32:33 pm »

For all we know he might not even have been on duty.  I recall this vividly, and posted it earlier in this thread  -  be sure you sins will always find you out   easter-lol easter-lol

This is the article where EAAA dobbed him in re being at the shooting incident  easter-lol

National newspaper websites have reported families on nearby Hardwick Heath waved at the prince as he waited with the aircraft on Tuesday evening near the scene of the shooting in Forum Court.

However, a spokeswoman from the East Anglian Air Ambulance was adamant Prince William did not attend the incident.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/reports_prince_william_helped_save_bury_gun_victim_scotched_1_4183657
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #292 on: July 27, 2017, 03:28:18 pm »

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal

The Duke of Cambridge will complete his last shift as an air ambulance helicopter pilot with the @EastAngliAirAmb this evening.

The Duke is incredibly proud to have served with @EastAngliAirAmb for 2 years, with a team of life-saving professionals.

I am hugely grateful for having had this experience." – The Duke wrote for @edp24 about his time @EastAngliAirAmb: (link: http://bit.ly/2uELens) bit.ly/2uELens

I wanted to say thank you to my colleagues, team mates and the people of East Anglia who I have been so proud to serve."

The Duke of Cambridge on leaving @EastAngliAirAmb:
https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/890505943234072576/photo/1

http://www.bbc.com/future/gallery/20160914-inside-the-trauma-team-where-prince-william-is-a-pilot

Next two years will he go back or will he do something else

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #293 on: July 27, 2017, 03:30:23 pm »

He can't go back; he was supposed to begin work in 2013, but he shirked that and now it's over he can't sign back up. At this point in time he can't avoid his real life and he has to give up on his dream of stalling while trying to start at a higher level.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #294 on: July 27, 2017, 04:15:37 pm »

I'm sure Granny will buy Dead Weight Willy a job somewhere.  Hopefully measuring seismic activity in the bottom of a volcano.

I haven't played since I stopped
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #295 on: July 27, 2017, 04:24:21 pm »

Wish my granny could buy me a job.
I think I'd be beyond ridiculous if he shirked his duties further and doesn't step up. If he goes off to another "normal job" then I think people will throw a fit, esp as Phil is now retired.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #296 on: July 27, 2017, 04:28:07 pm »

He did a good thing, do not criticize please, with the money he has he could be traveling the world without even caring what others say. He helped people, learned, cared for them. Cherish this. If he feels valued, and less criticized, it will certainly help him do good new things. It is very difficult to try and always be criticized ... This discourages the human being .... It is as if it is not worth trying, because nothing you do will be enough or it will not make people happy .... That God Bless him and all of us too  Kiss eating cookies loveshower loveshower

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #297 on: July 27, 2017, 04:31:39 pm »

I'm confused.  How is taking up space in a helicopter along with a protection officer, not to mention showing up every lunar eclipse or so, considered a good thing?

I haven't played since I stopped
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #298 on: July 27, 2017, 04:51:49 pm »

He has not met his target 80hrs week once. By admission of KP and the press, Bill was barely there. Made enemies of his colleagues, no one likes him there, I bet they are all beyond happy to see him leave. He did not help anyone, he was the co-pilot, a made up position that simply doesn't exist, because he didn't finish his training and wasn't allowed to fly solo if memory serves me right. So his job was invented, granny bought a new helicopter for him (but they had to beg the public for, what was it? a fridge? a toaster?), so he flew in that and took up valuable space plus if a protection officer was in the chopper with him, that's two valuable spaces taken up that would normally be used for family or friends to accompany the ill person.
Every Christmas & New Year's he was either home or on holiday, whilst his colleagues worked even more than normally, working their shifts and to cover for Bill who wanted to be treated like any other person and employee, except when he wanted to go home or when a donation was needed.
Sorry, but Bill did more damage with this "job" than good, he didn't save anyone and he didn't help. His help would have been greater if he were a spokesperson focusing on donations towards the EAAA or generally digging in and doing charity work for any organization. Even if he was so keen on working for the EAAA, he would have helped much better if he took up a desk job with them instead of "flying" (ie sitting next to the pilot an enjoying the view under the pretence of helping his future subjects).
Gone are the days when Chris Jackson would get a call and pocket 500GBP straight from Bill for photographing him running around a chopper, pretending to work and then after Chris left, leave himself to enjoy some cheese on toast. And the BS of living in Norfolk to be close to the base, the base is either in equal distance or closer to KP than AH.
The only thing people have to be grateful for is that Bill finally leaves this farce.

PS With the money he has he doesn't travel the world, he travels the world with the money his friends have, using them being a gold digger himself, by asking his "friends" all the time for their jets and holiday homes all over the world. He travels alright, just never on his dime. He couldn't even donate the friggin bloody fridge or toaster or what it was to his friggin workplace, his colleagues had to ask the public for donations! The only time Bill seems to have dipped into his money was when he bought Meddledoom Manor. And if Bill cared what others say, then he would have stepped up as "royal" a long time ago and given his near 100 yr old grandparents the chance to slow down.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:55:20 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #299 on: July 27, 2017, 05:00:29 pm »

^Amen! It's time someone called him out on his freeloading; he selfishly mooches and frankly he ony goes to trashy places where he doesn't have to behave or respect himself (or others). I'm fed up with how he and his family leech off of everyone around them.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: