Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 07:26:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William to train as full time air ambulance pilot II  (Read 19234 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #260 on: January 20, 2017, 12:35:53 pm »

He is an a$$ and an idiot.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #261 on: January 20, 2017, 04:42:56 pm »

Additionally, Kate would never be expected to work a 35 plus workweek. It is incredible that she can't spare a few more hours on the pathetically low work hours she has.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #262 on: January 20, 2017, 06:35:26 pm »

Prince William quits his air ambulance job after 18 months to spend more time in London and pays tribute to colleagues as 'talented people that save lives every day

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4140870/Prince-William-quits-air-ambulance-job.html#ixzz4WKPz1mpX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #263 on: January 20, 2017, 08:00:42 pm »

Found this on social media earlier, it did give ma a good chuckle.

The comment made was

"The enormity of what he has taken  on as a "full time royal" takes its toll on idle Willy

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/16142730_736076259877806_2583551220589639072_n.jpg?oh=27e8bec22774a9b2c02f1e1e2e395acc&oe=591B2DBE
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #264 on: January 25, 2017, 04:34:09 am »

Serving out your notice, Wills? Prince is spotted hard at work as air ambulance pilot - after announcing that he'll quit this summer to become 'full-time royal'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4152472/Prince-William-spotted-hard-work-air-ambulance.html#ixzz4WkEpv5Yh

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2017, 06:28:33 am »

Quote from: LEBC
Man quits once a month turn up for photos gig

Quote from: LEBC
Man quits place where he poses for cameras once a month

Quote from: Snowdrop01
Hard at work, he's just standing around watching and posing. He would NOT now what hard work is, at least his brother gets his hands dirty.

Quote from: beneaththesurface
I wonder whether william will complain about this photo being leaked to the media as he does about most other photos? Or, perhaps, his team passed this "photo shoot" on to quell mounting criticism about whether he was really ever working there.

Quote from: Prinn
More time for holidays with his darling wife, Lady Donothing!

Quote from: Contrail
How much did he rip off the taxpayers for training on this chopper? --- The DM will not mention a thing about the cost-! - How biased they are when it comes to these ALOOF people.----------Republic

Quote from: Pip Micheals
'Prince William hard at work' - few words that are rarely used in the same sentence

Quote from: ANYWAYUP-69
Until he sees another guys job he fancies and has another 'career' change. Sad lot.

Nobody is buying this.  laugh
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 06:31:10 am by leogirl » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #266 on: January 26, 2017, 11:00:23 am »

^ Of course not, mostly "hard work".  Tongue

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #267 on: March 26, 2017, 09:05:45 pm »

Wills cheats death: Prince's helicopter horror as a lethal drone comes within HALF A SECOND of his air ambulance in dramatic near-miss - but was it reckless or deliberate?
Prince William’s air ambulance has come within half a second of a catastrophic mid-air collision with a remote-controlled drone.
Medics on board reacted with horror when they spotted the device within feet of potentially downing their helicopter.
An official report, seen by The Mail on Sunday, said that ‘a collision had only been narrowly avoided’ and disaster was averted by pure ‘chance’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349456/Drone-hits-Prince-William-s-helicopter-near-miss.html#ixzz4cSquL76T

The Duke of Cambridge regularly pilots the helicopter, codenamed Anglia Two, but it was only by fluke that he was not on board at the time. He was at the controls of the aircraft just days later.

Well lucky for him he was not working
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 09:13:15 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #268 on: March 26, 2017, 09:22:25 pm »

'Only by a fluke' William wasn't there? Considering how little he actually 'works' I'd say it would have been a fluke if her had been on board! Oh well, he only has about three months to go and then he finishes and can be a full time Royal.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #269 on: March 26, 2017, 11:37:05 pm »

Wills cheats death: Prince's helicopter horror as a lethal drone comes within HALF A SECOND of his air ambulance in dramatic near-miss - but was it reckless or deliberate?
Prince William’s air ambulance has come within half a second of a catastrophic mid-air collision with a remote-controlled drone.
Medics on board reacted with horror when they spotted the device within feet of potentially downing their helicopter.
An official report, seen by The Mail on Sunday, said that ‘a collision had only been narrowly avoided’ and disaster was averted by pure ‘chance’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349456/Drone-hits-Prince-William-s-helicopter-near-miss.html#ixzz4cSquL76T

The Duke of Cambridge regularly pilots the helicopter, codenamed Anglia Two, but it was only by fluke that he was not on board at the time. He was at the controls of the aircraft just days later.

So William was not even on the copter? Fake news?

Well lucky for him he was not working
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #270 on: March 26, 2017, 11:49:24 pm »

Well, more reason for him to not go back to his photo sessions work any time soon/ ever again (except for a good bye "Wills flys for the last time as he leaves the EAAA" last stunt in the summer).

From the other forum:

>>I remember when William was at RAF Valley doing his search an rescue 'work', we lived close by and use to regularly walk along a beach literally just meters away from where he 'worked'. One day there was car parked blocking a gateway from the beach to the RAF base. Apparently it was only there when William was working - all I can say is in the whole time he was based there I only saw it that once. The only other time I saw William was when he speed past me on the main road leaving work early to go play Polo in Chester (okay it was a charity match). I really don't think William has EVER done a full time job in his life.<<

>>Yes, I recall reading how he was rarely at Valley and often put his co-workers in a difficult position because he was allowed to swan off on holidays or whatever and ruin THEIR plans they had with their own families.

I've watched that Helicopter Rescue show and the annoyance in the men's eyes showed as they spoke of William highly, that he pulled his own weight, etcetera but you could tell in their faces they were told to lie through their teeth.

Anglesey looks like a beautiful place, but I doubt he enjoyed it much; he only liked being away from the paparazzi because nobody could comment on how much he wasn't working or doing his job, he could go party and do anything he pleased.<<
sandy
Princess

« Reply #271 on: March 27, 2017, 12:11:45 am »

Maybe Will's last stunt will be getting a cat out of a tree.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #272 on: March 27, 2017, 01:51:02 pm »

^^  Yes I read that comment  -  we all knew he was rarely there, but good to hear it from someone down there.  I do remember an article, shortly after he left S&R, tht he was rarely there, and someone let the cat out of the bag that all those times it was said in a rescue article that the lazy oik was piloting the chopper it was untrue, it was done for pr purpose and to make people think he actually worked.  They do the same at EAAR.  Recall that article about him attending at a shooting I think it was, EAAR released an article that said he was not working that day  laugh

This was posted by Fly On the Wall in February 2016

As Prince shirks royal engagements and pilot job, we ask: Where’s Willy?
EXCLUSIVE: He works just 12 of 50 days as pilot, yet carries out only two Royal functions

PRINCE William has worked just 12 shifts as a helicopter pilot since January 1.

His job for East Anglia Air Ambulance has been used to explain why Wills has only managed two royal engagements so far this year.

But he has only flown a helicopter for them on just a dozen of the last 50 days. A flying source said: “We all know it’s a token job for him.

“In the past we haven’t seen him for weeks at a time.

“It’s not as exciting as the RAF. There he’d run off and rescue people from the sea. Here he ferries people to hospital and sits outside for an hour. He looks bored out of his skull.

He’s not overly liked and people are nervous of him. He’s hardly ever here. We didn’t see him for the whole of December.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6951845/As-Prince-shirks-royal-engagements-and-pilot-job-we-ask-Wheres-Willy.html

This is the article where EAAA dobbed him in re being at the shooting incident  easter-lol

National newspaper websites have reported families on nearby Hardwick Heath waved at the prince as he waited with the aircraft on Tuesday evening near the scene of the shooting in Forum Court.

However, a spokeswoman from the East Anglian Air Ambulance was adamant Prince William did not attend the incident.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/reports_prince_william_helped_save_bury_gun_victim_scotched_1_4183657

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:53:22 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #273 on: March 27, 2017, 03:01:47 pm »

It is pathetic that hard working people are forced to lie to cover the ineptitude and worthlessness of this lazy idiot dolt.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #274 on: March 27, 2017, 03:03:24 pm »

William went down hill since the day he enrolled in St. Andrew's
india
Princess

« Reply #275 on: March 27, 2017, 03:08:20 pm »

And that is where The Viper knew her prey was caged and trapped. She then programmed the Idiot Potato Head to move in for the kill.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2017, 04:07:32 pm »

The royal WEE: Prince William had to pop to country pub to use their facilities when he got caught short during air ambulance rescue
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4393076/Prince-William-used-country-pub-toilet-rescue.html

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2017, 05:41:26 pm »

Probably his doube.  Or one photo op and then he went off home.  Bit late now anyhow, he has given up and leaves in a few months.  Seriously, is this news, do we care if he has a pee or not, can burst his bladder for all I care, *fool*.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #278 on: April 09, 2017, 12:40:57 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4394260/Good-call-Wills-Prince-pictured-duty.html

PR again...and just in time for the Easter holidays...

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #279 on: April 09, 2017, 01:12:47 pm »

As co-pilot he should be in the cockpit, not checking the helicopter; he's not a mechanic.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: