Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 07:34:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William to train as full time air ambulance pilot II  (Read 20543 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2016, 05:02:21 pm »

It is time for Charles, as the father of William and the soon-to-be-King, to get control of this issue.   If William doesn't want to be king, then get the ball rolling to retire him to the countryside, and get Harry up to snuff.   If William does want to be king, then get him whatever help he needs to get on track.   Also spell out to William and Kate that Carole, Pippa and James need to become under the radar private people who just happen to be related to a duchess.   

It really is that simple.

Maya
courtier

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2016, 05:08:42 pm »

As Prince shirks royal engagements and pilot job, we ask: Where’s Willy?
EXCLUSIVE: He works just 12 of 50 days as pilot, yet carries out only two Royal functions

PRINCE William has worked just 12 shifts as a helicopter pilot since January 1.

His job for East Anglia Air Ambulance has been used to explain why Wills has only managed two royal engagements so far this year.

But he has only flown a helicopter for them on just a dozen of the last 50 days. A flying source said: “We all know it’s a token job for him.

“In the past we haven’t seen him for weeks at a time.

“It’s not as exciting as the RAF. There he’d run off and rescue people from the sea. Here he ferries people to hospital and sits outside for an hour. He looks bored out of his skull.

He’s not overly liked and people are nervous of him. He’s hardly ever here. We didn’t see him for the whole of December.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6951845/As-Prince-shirks-royal-engagements-and-pilot-job-we-ask-Wheres-Willy.html

The headline of this piece has me tickled for this reason - there's an allusion in there that I missed at first but had to have pointed out to me...Where's Willy?

Where's Wally
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where's_Wally%3F

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=wally+definition

Wally - a silly or inept person.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2016, 06:30:38 pm »

Well, had to happen, as expected, bill medd at work today with all the cameras there. Some of the comments really scathing, and amazing how many are saying the CAA does not allow him to work other than flying. Do they not read the press before they make comments  -  rather suspect a lot of paid trolls on that comments section, but they are not winning at the moment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462073/Fill-heir-Prince-William-work-getting-tangled-cables-refuels-Air-Ambulance-helicopter-fuel.html?login#reader-comments
Val
Princess

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2016, 07:45:39 pm »

^

He certainly didn't seem to know what he as doing.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2016, 07:51:51 pm »

^It's probably his first time.... sly
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2016, 07:53:08 pm »

Obvious much?  They're still in the same old 'People are too stupid to understand' game and not aware of instant information and timing.  

Anyway, loved this comment from a real, grown up pilot:

kevfreeflight , Leeds, United Kingdom, 25 minutes ago
The cable that he's wrapped up in is the earth cable. I'm a pilot and was always taught that you connect this first, then return to the pump and then pump in the fuel. Never together at the same time. Risk of static electricity is too great. Methinks someone needs some training from the ground crew again! Come to my club for expert tuition! How coincidental that the photographer was there - too coincidental if you ask me.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462073/Fill-heir-Prince-William-work-getting-tangled-cables-refuels-Air-Ambulance-helicopter-fuel.html#ixzz417JDeVqF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2016, 08:27:08 pm »

^
Thinking the same thing.
The despised photographers just " happen to turn up" when Lazy Git is chased away from his Xbox with a cattle prod for some PR.
He knows the only photo opportunity is outside the helicopter and he has to appear "working".
But Lazy Git cannot perform the most basic tasks, just like his Lazy Wallis Wife.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2016, 06:21:35 am »

^^^^^"PRINCE William has worked just 12 shifts as a helicopter pilot since January 1."

January 12th = magically gets photographed refueling
January 13th = He showed up for the free school lunch
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3397677/Prince-William-returns-job-air-ambulance-pilot-relaxing-Christmas-break.html

February 8th = rescue of the kid who choked on peanuts. Not leaked to the media until February 11th. Also, 'cuz I'm nosy, I checked FB & the pic of the grateful family was taken in November 2015. Who doesn't tip off the media about a story, gush about a hero & then not pose for a current picture to go with it. That totally makes sense  Tongue
http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/Prince-William-flies-air-ambulance-help-choking/story-28709281-detail/story.html#3
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-mercy-mission-help-7353701

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2016, 04:15:13 pm »

According to EAAA crew bill medd was not in attendance for the whole of December  -  they should know, they work there.  He was caught out in another pr article as well  -  some shooting or something, and some woman from the EAAA office, whether intrentionally or on purpose, stated that bill medd had not been on duty that day and therefore could not have been in attendance.  For goodness sake, how does the co-pilot of a chopper resuce a child from choking on peanuts  -  the medics do that. Anything to make him look important. Too bad we have the internet, iPhones and etc these days, they are always getting caughtout.
Val
Princess

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2016, 05:33:48 pm »

^

'Rescues' were always reported just before they took off for Mustique or another sunshine vacation.  It has always been part of their very transparent MO.  All the 'rescues' actually achieved were to make the public even angrier at being taken for mugs.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2016, 07:42:41 pm »

I am so tired of all the excuses made for him.  A classic is that he "can't" do more duties because he is heir to heir and CHarles did more because he is Direct Heir. They ignore all the lavish homes, perks, and privileges William get with little work. I don't get why some are so invested in trying to give WIlliam excuses.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 08:20:11 pm »

^For me,  for those 'some' who continue to give PW so much slack, the reality is too hard to grasp.  It would upend and destroy the golden child image that morphed into the 'dreamy' as a student Wills, and then the young man of a disjointed and cracked home who became so pitiable when his mother died.  They haven't taken the leap to looking at him as an adult because he refuses to behave like one.

It'll happen, tho, if he continues this sluggish and reluctant maturity.  Well, it is happening.  At last.  Hopefully, it's a wake up call to William and whatever support network he has that doesn't lie to him.  I'm not very confident of that eventuality, tho.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2016, 09:44:04 pm »

HM's father died quite young and it profoundly changed the chain of command and the natural order.
She became queen as a young woman and mother.
Chuck IMO suffered from that but at a later age he imo accepted it and made the most of it by making himself useful for the UK. thumbsup
But Wimpo does not.
It's like he cannot count.
In about 10-20 years he has to take over but he is not preparing himself at all.
He just keeps on seeing himself as a perpetual teenager and the world owes him somehow. ick
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2016, 10:10:20 pm »

Watch as Prince William flies air ambulance from Braintree crash scene

Read more: http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/Watch-Prince-William-lands-air-ambulance/story-28808969-detail/story.html#ixzz41DiYvnpR
Follow us: @Essex_Chronicle on Twitter | essexchronicle on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2016, 12:49:27 am »

^^And let's not forget that Harry had the same experience PW did and still manages to care for other people.

^When was this?  And the photos don't reveal much.  How desperate are they getting with this?  Just do your job, PW.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2016, 12:51:52 am »

I think WIlliam must be having hissy fits  about the criticism. He is stamping his feet and saying "I'll show them" hence these ridiculous photo ops.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2016, 02:42:11 am »

^^^"Can you spot Prince William in the driver's seat?"

No, but maybe hypnosis & alcohol would make me imagine him there  Tongue I'm surprised there isn't a Craig's List post for "Seeking accident victims willing to be rescued on camera", the way Kitchen Nightmares advertised for restaurant customers to show up for episodes  easter-wink

Dobbins
gossip insider

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2016, 02:37:48 pm »

This is obviously a body double

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/647079/Prince-William-refuel-helicopter-Cambridge
Dobbins
gossip insider

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2016, 02:41:09 pm »

^^ Katie Gates is real though

http://www.millenniumvets.co.uk/staff-profile.aspx?s=1044&clientId=20107
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2016, 04:52:18 pm »

^^ Yes another bit of fake pr.  Hope the crew dob him in again.  Never took a lot of notice before but when you download and enlarge the head is the wrong shape  -  the guy in the refuelling photo looks as though a giant has put a hand above and below the head and squeezed it shorter.

The question here is  -  do they really think that people will not notice anything, anything at all, strange about this.  A bit of vid film with bill medd allegeldy piloting the chopper  -  last we heard he could only co-pilot as he had nowhere near enough hours to pilot on his own.

Juggers really does not want to do much with his career does he  -  he will be well known for blatant, outright lies in all aspects of his pr, duping the public - opps correction, trying to dupe the public that all these things are real.  Wonder where he was on these days, off hunting with Jecca and his pals for all we know, in Spain like he did before.  Does make you wonder.

The whole bill/cath medd situation is a house built on sand, a complete and utter charade from start to finish.  Probably don´t even live together any more.  Why juggers keeps trying is beyond me, so many know about the lies and see through them all now, as evidenced by comments sections and the numerous amount of blogs and forums that have also seen through it all.  I would advise juggers to quit whilst he is ahead, but with this latest pile of fake  BS
he is not even holding his own, let alone ahead.  Maybe juggers spends most of his waking hours trying to work out the next fake move for the odious due.  This today is just pure and utter BS.  Also very very obvious that there was not close up to see who was in the chopper, probably not even a body double it was so obscured and far away.  Do they realy think that serves as proof that he was working.

Anyone recall when he was reported to have been on some rescue mission, last year it was, and EAAA refuted it saying that he was not on duty that day.  And still they continue with these lies.  Sorry juggers, we don´t buy it any more, we know you lie consistently every time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: