Royal Gossip
August 21, 2017, 11:17:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: US Presidential Election Tuesday, November 8, 2016  (Read 34566 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #820 on: January 31, 2017, 05:53:15 pm »

I think it just plain mean for people to call Barron "autistic" since there has been no professional diagnosis. If he were "autistic" (which I doubt) and verified by the family that would be another thing (but I would imagine the nasty ones would still make fun of him for his disability if he had one). I just cannot stand this sort of thing.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #821 on: January 31, 2017, 06:03:55 pm »

It's not right. I'm all for extreme vetting, if it has to be done, but it's not humane.
Did you guys look at the reports that Trump is abusing Melania?
These stories are not made up - they are as a result of videos showing how he treats his own wife.

I see no sign or videos of mistreatment of his wife. Had he done this, it would have been out before the election. What I don't like is the snarky comments about 10 year old Barron. I think Presidential children should be off limits. Despite the real turmoil in the Clinton marriage, Chelsea was always off limits.
Chelsea was BADLY BULLIED by the press.

At first. But aside from snarky comments (rare) among politicians, the media left her alone. THe media never said Chelsea had "something wrong with her" the way some do with Barron.
I dont know where you were in 1990s... but that poor girl was terribly bullied by worldwide media... she was also JUST a kid... what she put through (FROM THE MEDIA) was far worse than the Fergie's girls, maybe because the high position of her father.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:10:41 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #822 on: January 31, 2017, 06:10:33 pm »

Chelsea was the one that the public liked during the Lewinsky scandal. She was seen as a peacemaker. The people who tore her apart were Republicans like McCain who told jokes about her. I don't recall any comedians making fun of her or taunting her and no, nobody every said there was something wrong with her. After her parents left the White House, she went to London to study and became the darling of the tabloids with her "new look" (and new hairdo). There were some not so flattering photo ops (reminiscent of Will and Kate in their bar hopping days) of Chelsea and her then boyfriend Ian Klaus looking worse for wear. She was the darling of People magazine and named one of the most intriguing people of the year (in the early 2000s). She got some bad press lately because she was said to be a not so popular supervisor. I think Amy Carter had it worse than Chelsea because Carter would say he "asked Amy" about some foreign policy matter and the comedians had a field day. But that said, neither Amy nor Chelsea had people saying there was something wrong with them. That's my point. Chelsea was a "tween" at the time she came into the White House.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:12:50 pm by sandy » Logged
dianab
Countess

« Reply #823 on: January 31, 2017, 06:18:48 pm »

There were lots of jokes about her looks .... no one felt shy to call that kid downright "ugly"...

As for Baron, the 'autistic' rumour is out there for some years now ... obviously with the position of his father, this rumour is again news... The TRUMP family will be in news for next 4 years and their privacy would be ZERO. The daughters of Obama YES were protected by the media. As the Trumps as THe Clintons are the circus they (the media) like (exactly like the Kennedys, the Windsors & the Grimaldis)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:21:12 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #824 on: January 31, 2017, 06:27:54 pm »

For years? I never heard anything until Rosie O' Donnell's tweet about Barron being "autistic" and this a short time ago. In fact Barron looked bleary eyed at 3 in the morning I guess trying to stay awake for the time his father announced he was elected President (and this was in November 2015). The next day Rosie tweeted out the rumor just to be catty.  Others who don't like Trump continued spreading the gossip. How can it be for "years" since until he ran for President in 2015, Barron was in school and certainly not in the public eye or even talked about much. I think Barron was pretty much ignored by the media until Trump ran for President.  I never even saw a photo of the grown up Tiffany until Trump ran. The only ones in the spotlight were the three eldest since they had major roles in the Trump Corporation.

McCain was the worst offender when it came to Chelsea Clinton. I won't repeat what he said.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:30:12 pm by sandy » Logged
Val
Duchess

« Reply #825 on: January 31, 2017, 09:09:42 pm »

More about what's behind some of the protests etc

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01/31/hungarian-foreign-minister-soros-in-the-background-of-organisations-helping-illegal-migrants-violate-our-border/
marion
Duchess

« Reply #826 on: January 31, 2017, 10:02:47 pm »

^Or more to the point Who is behind it. In a word Soros....Evil man
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #827 on: January 31, 2017, 10:09:07 pm »

^^  Good find Val, many I have spoken with about all this are convinced Soros behind all this, interesting that this article is about that.  Would not surprise me one bit. Waited until Trump in the driving seat and put all his plans into place to try and derail him asap.  I sure don´t think Trump is a pussycat, bet he roars like a lion.

^Yes, a very evil man, through and through, no wonder he is not popular other than with others who think like him. 

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #828 on: January 31, 2017, 11:57:34 pm »

A George Soros Production. Seriously, these immigration policies are nothing new. Look at Obama's policy in 2011 (temporary restrictions on the same countries that are being temporarily restricted today) and Bill Clinton's speech from the '90s. In 2011 there were crickets from the media, and Clinton received applause for his speech when he spoke about securing our borders.

I like immigrants, some really good people, lots of Spanish-, Chinese-, and Russian-speaking people in my community. But I also think safety is important and we need to be careful about who we let into the country especially during these dangerous times when ISIS/ISIL is active and stated that they want to send their members into Western countries. And looking at the statistics about undocumented immigrants re: drug trafficking, crime, and benefits collected from taxpayers when so many are barely getting by, we can't just let everyone in.

Think of each country as a big family. Yes, you want to help others, especially those escaping terrible situations. But you can't just let people off the street move in with you, eat you out of house and home, and possibly assault your family. You need to be careful.

As for bullying kids, it's unacceptable. It was cruel to do to poor Chelsea, she was a month shy of 13 when her dad took office and everyone knows teenage girls already have body image issues, no need to make fun of her looks/hair/weight. thumbsdown  to McCain. And Barron is only 10, leave the poor child alone.  sauer
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #829 on: February 01, 2017, 03:41:56 pm »

^ and ^^ and ^^^ . . . it is noteworthy that the Obamas have been vacationing with Richard Branson on his private Island.  Branson, of course, is a globalist.  I would imagine there has been some plotting and planning on how to derail Trump's agenda for strong borders and limited immigration.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #830 on: February 01, 2017, 03:50:14 pm »

Schumer is such a self righteous hypocrite. One radio station found a tape from late 2015 where Schumer said screening was necessary and talked of sending people back.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #831 on: February 01, 2017, 05:56:54 pm »

I absolutely loathe that hatepig Trump (and, no, I won't discuss or debate this  snob) but to pick on his son? It's not as if his mum set the little boy up for it, you know? I believe there was only honesty with this child being born and I will give them the benefit of the doubt so to pick on the boy is reprehensible. Maybe some people find this payback for something Trump or Melania did but if they weren't involved with hurting your child (that's a convo for another time) than picking on their boy couldn't even begin to be justified as payback, cosmic, karmic or otherwise. Go after the adult  parents brutally,  savagely, instantly if you must but the boy?  No. In fact, I have heard people trash Ivanka even going so far as to call her the ugliest woman they have seen and claiming she has had a face transplant but needed a personality transplant, too. I have read many more things that make me raise an eyebrow but they are usually against the adults in that family. dontknow  As for the claims Trump abuses Melania again I will give him the benefit of the doubt but I do understand why many people believe he does. In fact, the rumours of Trump being a wife abuser began looooong before his divorce from Ivana who claimed in divorce papers etc that they were separated and he pinned her down on the floor and raped her. She later tried to take it back. But that was after she and Trump settled financially out of court and then made that pizza commercial. Make out it what you will but during that marriage and his other one claims surfaced of psychological, emotional and even physical abuse. In at least one instance by the wife who should know so no surprise the claims are still there as though this is pattern of abuse  esp psychologically in order to get his way. But I don't know what the truth really is but I do have to wonder myself just no evidence, except of course the statement by the now ex wife. dontknow
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:01:08 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #832 on: February 01, 2017, 06:21:49 pm »

^ We have the evidence of the ex-wives themselves.   For instance, Ivana says she and Donald talk regularly and he would ask her opinion on his campaign appearances.   Why would she talk to him if he had abused her all through their marriage and why would an abuser want to seek that advice?   Evidently, there is respect between them.

http://people.com/celebrity/ivana-trump-speaks-out-about-donald-in-new-interview/

sandy
Princess

« Reply #833 on: February 01, 2017, 06:58:59 pm »

I think Trump can say Good Morning to people and his detractors will find something sinister about it. Marla Maples never made any accusations about Trump. I don't think he abused his wives. But I do think that the children should be off limits and the grandchildren. That man who confronted Ivanka did so right in front of her little children. I think that reprehensible. And then the Trump dislikers blamed Ivanka for flying coach!!! LIke she asked for it. It is one thing to disagree about politics and the policies of a president that is definitely OK and could be constructive in the long run. But making personal attacks and really awful stories and bringing children into it is really disgusting. Ivana was bitter and upset because he dumped her for Marla and in a fit of anger made those accusations. I think she took them back because she felt guilty about lying.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #834 on: February 01, 2017, 07:02:43 pm »

That was after the fact. After the divorce /financial settlement. Quite a lot of people were shocked by that but there it is. She was even asked about it on one of those entertainment shows.... with mary hart I think but it is her life and she has her own reasons.She spoke on camera so it wasn't a written article. I will believe that.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Val
Duchess

« Reply #835 on: February 03, 2017, 06:43:58 pm »

More coming out about Soros and his involvements

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeniseClepper/status/827526292585132036/photo/1
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #836 on: February 03, 2017, 10:55:08 pm »

A friend sent me this, sorry there is no link so will copy, interesting though. It is about the UK allegedly not wanting President Trump to visit UK.  I am happy for him to visit, can´t understand what all the fuss is about.  He is POTUS, why should he not visit the UK.  Theresa May was in Washington last week, why should he not come to the UK.  I do not have a problem with him visiting the UK, none at al, and see no reason why he shouldn´t.  Wonder if Soros is behind it all, he seems to be the puppeteer doesn´t he.

Dear Supporter,

The crooked media have spent the last few days shamelessly promoting a petition calling for the democratically elected leader of our closest ally, Donald Trump, to be disinvited from a state visit to the United Kingdom.

They have not given similar airtime to a counter-petition that is gaining support rapidly, calling for Donald Trump to make the state visit. It already has more than a quarter of a million signatures and it will be debated in the House of Commons.

A new poll by YouGov already exposes the original poll as a sham with 49% of people supporting Trump’s invitation to Britain and only 36% of people wanting it cancelled. Our friends at Westminster have already revealed the strong correlation between those signing the anti-Trump petition and those who signed the sad document calling for a referendum re-run.

And why would ordinary people want Trump banned? He’s already shown how much he loves the UK by restoring the Churchill bust to the Oval Office and making our Prime Minister his first foreign visitor to the White House. He wants to strike a huge trade deal with us that will make us richer and create jobs for British workers.

Metropolitan liberals have been flooding the streets for two weeks now to protest against Mr Trump. All too often the media sees the noisy mobs in the streets as the mainstream, when in reality they represent a small and shrinking minority.

So make your voice heard and show the obnoxious protesters that they aren’t in the majority. Sign the petition and help the silent majority speak. Add your voice to a brand new petition from Leave.EU too. We want to send the European elites a loud message by calling for President Trump to be invited to the European Parliament on top of his state visit to the United Kingdom. The people of Europe are crying out for the change Mr Trump has brought to America!

Kind regards,
The Leave.EU Team

marion
Duchess

« Reply #837 on: February 03, 2017, 11:15:30 pm »

Good finds GB Aand Val.  Soros is one evil SOAB
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: