Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 08:01:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: US Presidential Election Tuesday, November 8, 2016  (Read 32893 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #800 on: January 30, 2017, 03:36:10 pm »

Some Facts via David French who is ardently anti-Trump:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444370/donald-trump-refugee-executive-order-no-muslim-ban-separating-fact-hysteria

Zero green card holders were refused entry into the US over this.  The NHS does, by law, have the right to detain and interview holders of green cards but none will be denied entry as this thing moves along.  That's from the State Department.  So, if someone has not be allowed entry into the US and is a green card holder, then that is when outrage or judicial review should be applied.

^^^As for Melania Trump being an abused spouse, I encourage you to contact the Secret Service immediately with verifiable evidence of this.  They are not overly fond of conjecture, however.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #801 on: January 30, 2017, 04:39:02 pm »

^ I admit a watched an IG GIF and it raised my eyebrows so much that I would love to see the video it was pulled from. As much as I despise this baby tyrant fool I find abusing the wife a little hard to swallow. I will give the idiot Trump the benefit of the doubt until I see evidence to change my mind. Speaking of which does anyone have videos of this? Please post. thankyou It wouldn't surprise me if he did but he probably wouldn't consider abuse as being the same thing a reason prudent person would consider abuse anyway. Ande I do believe the Secret Service would remain silent about many things just like MI6, MI5, etc etc... just saying... but I will give Trump the benefit of the doubt, too.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 04:43:32 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #802 on: January 30, 2017, 06:59:55 pm »

I find it so interesting that some people are super quick to believe the worst of Trump, even without evidence, while the horrible, illegal actions of Bill Clinton have always been glossed over and excused. I know it may be hard to tell from the media coverage and celebrity outrage, but the millions of regular American people who voted for Trump continue to support him and are happy to have him as president.  But the truth is that no matter what he does, the media and the left will continue to complain and have a hissy fit because they can't handle losing anymore. It is terribly sad that it is now okay for people to call for a fairly elected and sworn president to be removed from office simply because they don't like him/agree with him.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #803 on: January 30, 2017, 07:22:25 pm »

Little Light there are two cities in Africa that are spanish. So they are surrounded by Morocco. But the citizens are spanish as the territory is.

Span had a greater area of land but things happened and only the two cities remain.

No problem with your question! I did not think this was not common knowledge.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #804 on: January 30, 2017, 08:21:47 pm »

It's not right. I'm all for extreme vetting, if it has to be done, but it's not humane.
Did you guys look at the reports that Trump is abusing Melania?
These stories are not made up - they are as a result of videos showing how he treats his own wife.

I see no sign or videos of mistreatment of his wife. Had he done this, it would have been out before the election. What I don't like is the snarky comments about 10 year old Barron. I think Presidential children should be off limits. Despite the real turmoil in the Clinton marriage, Chelsea was always off limits.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #805 on: January 30, 2017, 10:25:28 pm »

^^

Thank you so much Alexandrine.  thankyou

I had no idea of that. You know, I come on here for some light gossip and serious issues too, but I have never heard that before.

It's amazing what other posters know and share. Including yourself.  flower

Thank you.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #806 on: January 30, 2017, 10:26:33 pm »

^^ I agree. Barron is a 10-year-old kid. People need to leave him alone. People speculating that he's "autistic" or has some other problem is cruel. He had trouble staying awake because it was 3am and his bedtime is probably around 9pm (give or take an hour) considering his age.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #807 on: January 30, 2017, 10:55:49 pm »

It's not right. I'm all for extreme vetting, if it has to be done, but it's not humane.
These stories are not made up - they are as a result of videos showing how he treats his own wife.

I see no sign or videos of mistreatment of his wife. Had he done this, it would have been out before the election. What I don't like is the snarky comments about 10 year old Barron. I think Presidential children should be off limits. Despite the real turmoil in the Clinton marriage, Chelsea was always off limits.
Chelsea was BADLY BULLIED by the press.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #808 on: January 30, 2017, 11:54:46 pm »

Stupid press.  thumbsdown
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #809 on: January 31, 2017, 12:01:46 am »

^^Thats true.  She took her share of ridicule but they've gone to another level with Barron by calling him the "next school shooter" or "basement bomb maker" and demonizing a 10 year old boy in the extreme.

I've never seen such utter meanness to a child of a sitting president before.  We're in dark and frustrating times with the media.  I don't trust the lot of them anymore.  Finding facts is like trying to find one particular needle in a pile of needles.  Dislike and attack the Prez all you like but this is a bridge too far.  It is for me anyway.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Val
Duchess

« Reply #810 on: January 31, 2017, 12:05:22 am »

^
 Baron comes over as a quiet and dignified young boy who is coping well with being thrust upon to the world stage.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #811 on: January 31, 2017, 12:11:38 am »

Chelsea was BADLY BULLIED by the press.

At first. But aside from snarky comments (rare) among politicians, the media left her alone. THe media never said Chelsea had "something wrong with her" the way some do with Barron.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #812 on: January 31, 2017, 12:19:36 am »

^^Barron just seems like your garden variety awkward, gawky and shy geeky kid. But I did find it sweet that he played peek a boo with, I think, Ivanka's baby in the Oval, and waved and smiled in the walk about.  It's got to be overwhelming for anybody.  I counted over 70 cameras aimed at him at one point during the Inauguration. 

^True.  The media made comments about Chelsea's weight and so on which is cruel but never about her being mentally unhinged.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #813 on: January 31, 2017, 04:02:43 am »

Here's the video I was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8&t=348s
They are not a happy family and looking at the body language Trump is bullying melania.
As for Barron - bullying breeds bullying. I don't feel bad about people attaching one f Donald's sons. I do not know what the symptoms of autism are.
Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7lEOjNSPRM
Val
Duchess

« Reply #814 on: January 31, 2017, 01:51:53 pm »

So many discussions and divided opinions re the Trump State visit to the UK.  Most of us want him and it's the troublemakers who don't.

https://order-order.com/2017/01/31/prince-charles-blasts-trump/#

Comment from another forum

'  The treble twats of Abbott, Allen and Lineker were protesting last night about DT's visit.  And now Lord Ricketts, our Ambassador to France from 2012-16 is saying that HMQ has been put in a different situation with this visit and the visit is far too soon.  It's so obvious that there is a concerted and very unpleasant push by Soros, Blair, Branson and others to destroy the UK's future trading relations with the US and to damage our post-Brexit relations with other countries.  Which EU b-----d said that they would make the UK pay for leaving the EU?

Many would like to cancel their TV Licences as well.  So many don't watch the BBC News now and hardly watch any TV at all..  They resent giving £145.50 to an organisation which is not impartial and promotes the EU stance at every available opportunity. 

Well done Carswell!  He should report both these channels to OFCOM.  However, he may have the pleasure of seeing their red-faces if UKIP wins Stoke-on-Trent.

Nigel Farage brilliant on Loose Women today explaining the reasons behind Trump's '90 day suspension' - note NOT ban'.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #815 on: January 31, 2017, 02:34:44 pm »

Here's the video I was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8&t=348s
They are not a happy family and looking at the body language Trump is bullying melania.
As for Barron - bullying breeds bullying. I don't feel bad about people attaching one f Donald's sons. I do not know what the symptoms of autism are.
Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7lEOjNSPRM

There was far worse body language with the Clintons. Some sources reported some physical attacks. I think Barron should be left alone. He's only a child. I think those saying he has autism should be sued. Only a qualified physician can make any such diagnosis. I don't think any conclusions can be reached from this clip about the domestic relations of the Trumps. I do think Barron should be off limits.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #816 on: January 31, 2017, 04:02:10 pm »

^^^  That video "proving" that Donald abuses Melania is hilarious.   There is nothing to it.

https://www.facebook.com/caren.wilbert/videos/10154863228621678/

This video shows the going in the door where Trump stops, allows Melania and then Michelle to go ahead of him into the White House.  Then he and B. O. jockey, each trying to allow the other to go first.   You will also note that as the four go into the White House, that Trump salutes the Marine by the door, and Obama does not.  Typical.

As far as him going on up the steps first to meet the Os, again, he is a Type A, Alpha male.  He saw his target and went on up.  I don't think anyone can stretch that into abuse.

The part about Trump "twisting" Melania's finger and she pulls away in pain -------  where are they pulling that one out of?   You can see that as she turns to face the audience, Donald has his hand around her waist.

I think both Donald and Melania were overwhelmed on Inauguration Day.  Trump feels honored to have been chosen to do this difficult job and Melania also feels honored, and I think she is feeling to weight of doing it right which is more difficult for her as she was not raised in America and English is not her first language.       Also, people who know them personally indicate that Trump is very thoughtful to Melania.   I know that both of his ex-wives wish they were still married to him, according to their own statements.

I don't think at all that there is abuse going on in the Trump marriage, and that video has no substance at all.

I thought there was abuse in the Cruz marriage.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #817 on: January 31, 2017, 04:22:46 pm »

^^Thats true.  She took her share of ridicule but they've gone to another level with Barron by calling him the "next school shooter" or "basement bomb maker" and demonizing a 10 year old boy in the extreme.

I've never seen such utter meanness to a child of a sitting president before.  We're in dark and frustrating times with the media.  I don't trust the lot of them anymore.  Finding facts is like trying to find one particular needle in a pile of needles.  Dislike and attack the Prez all you like but this is a bridge too far.  It is for me anyway.
  I was unaware of this.... wtf?!!?   Shocked Shocked Shocked
sandy
Princess

« Reply #818 on: January 31, 2017, 04:30:50 pm »

I think it sick that these "comedians" make fun of Barron.  I would not be surprised if some film star takes a potshot at Barron on a future awards show. He certainly has nothing to say about his father's policies. He's a child.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #819 on: January 31, 2017, 05:12:06 pm »

http://img.wennermedia.com/620-width/cover-ceb28c5c-6e75-4598-a03b-379d8196d441.jpg

This is a great picture of the Trump "kids".   They are close and the older ones are very kind to Barron.   It has been said that Barron is autistic because he doesn't always appear in public and he has a stoic demeanor.   However, there are many other photos out there that show him goofing off and having fun and laughing and playing peek-a-book with Ivanka's baby, etc.  So there seems to be two sides to him.   It may be Melania's influence which may be from her culture.  She has that stoic look about her, as well, leading people to think she is abused.  Maybe that's just Barron's and Melania's natures.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: