Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 07:37:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fatherhood Makes William "hot"  (Read 2422 times)
sandy
Princess

« on: January 24, 2016, 09:14:59 pm »

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20982067,00.html

Gushy article
india
Princess

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 09:52:48 pm »

I refuse to read any articles from People about Willnot and Cannot.
Val
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 09:56:28 pm »

Everyone knows that they write made up rubbish.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 11:40:29 pm »

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 11:51:35 pm »

yup yup Candice swanepoel i agree
 William could do one of those pics of the baby sleeping on his chest those pics are cute ,but William he will still look ugly.

ah this article came out cause of that other article asking what happened to William's look
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 11:58:42 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 12:00:52 am »

Candice summed up well the world's opinion on this topic  tehe I love the expression when william is mentioned.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 12:04:09 am »

^ i get that expression too when i see fan girls gushing over big willy . I'm like you dont love yourself get some standards

What happened to my royal pin-up? LAURA FREEMAN had a schoolgirl crush on William - and wept when he wed. Sadly, she says, he's no longer the Prince of her dreams

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3401961/What-happened-royal-pin-LAURA-FREEMAN-schoolgirl-crush-William-wept-wed-Sadly-says-s-no-longer-Prince-dreams.html#ixzz3yD3Qo5U4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I bet poor William ego was bruised after this ^ so he went ranting to Jason ,and  Jason called up this Diana Pearl to write something up that you would find in tiger beat
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:09:32 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 12:05:45 am »

#poorjason

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 12:31:47 am »

^^And just for that, there will be at least 2 articles released in the next two weeks aiming to paint Harry in a bad light and 1 on how William is still romancing Kate by drawing her bath wer and giving her foot massages.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
india
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 02:01:16 am »

He won't be touching those nasty corroded hooves of his old as hell wife.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 03:23:12 am »

Oh yes, what woman doesn't want a yellow toothed, balding loser who's always quitting jobs & chasing other women ? Haven't laughed this much since SVU did an episode about "13 year old Ella is obsessed with Prince William. She talks about him all the time"
Val
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 07:21:59 am »

^

Definitely not the man of anyone's dreams anymore.  Such a shame as he was once very attractive.   That's what happens when the Medds reel you in and horse whip you.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2016, 04:00:55 pm »

^^  Totally agree.  Not to mention the awful clenched jaw look when with cath medd, the petulant look when he sees a journalist or photographer, Mr.  Grump a lump, hot and sexy  -  not in his wildest dreams.

Getting a bit worried about juggers, he really seems to be scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.  Bill medd hot and sexy, cath medd modest  -  which planet is he on these days  -  maybe viper ma is plying him with too much char-donnay at 6 p.m.  -  maybe that silver salva is working overtime  laugh laugh
india
Princess

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2016, 08:33:17 pm »

^^  Totally agree.  Not to mention the awful clenched jaw look when with cath medd, the petulant look when he sees a journalist or photographer, Mr.  Grump a lump, hot and sexy  -  not in his wildest dreams.

Getting a bit worried about juggers, he really seems to be scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.  Bill medd hot and sexy, cath medd modest  -  which planet is he on these days  -  maybe viper ma is plying him with too much char-donnay at 6 p.m.  -  maybe that silver salva is working overtime  laugh laugh

laugh laugh :laugh:GB!!!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2016, 11:01:15 pm »

The only thing hot about bill is the hole he's burning in the British taxpayers pockets with his expensive lifestyle at our expense
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 02:09:41 am »

This is just hype; he's still becoming irrelevant fast fast fast.

^ i get that expression too when i see fan girls gushing over big willy . I'm like you dont love yourself get some standards

What happened to my royal pin-up? LAURA FREEMAN had a schoolgirl crush on William - and wept when he wed. Sadly, she says, he's no longer the Prince of her dreams

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3401961/What-happened-royal-pin-LAURA-FREEMAN-schoolgirl-crush-William-wept-wed-Sadly-says-s-no-longer-Prince-dreams.html#ixzz3yD3Qo5U4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I bet poor William ego was bruised after this ^ so he went ranting to Jason ,and  Jason called up this Diana Pearl to write something up that you would find in tiger beat

I think it came as a shock to him since he can't handle NOT being the hottie prince he used to be.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2016, 12:41:43 am »

So he's hot...so are STDs...they don't call it getting burned for nothing.  You have to be a good kind of heat and he ain't.   dontknow dontknow dontknow
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 06:22:31 am »

^:laugh: laugh laugh laugh

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Tessofthemiddletons
royal watcher

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 09:10:53 am »

^^  laugh  laugh  laugh 
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2017, 11:03:10 pm »

It was interesting to learn that Prince William does yoga outdoors. How many men get photographed doing exterior exercises?

Really A Baron
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: