Royal Gossip
October 22, 2018, 08:04:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate start Diana clothing line  (Read 2727 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: January 19, 2016, 01:08:04 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3406148/Duchess-Cambridge-s-favourite-maternity-brand-teams-Diana-Award-create-children-s-collection-inspired-Princess-Charlotte-using-fabrics-created-late-grandmother-s-memory.html stop stop stop
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 01:16:47 pm »

Nonsense. Does not Willy call attention for using Diana and her name and involve in evrything? And Waity's favourite beige colour, too. It is worth to read those comments.  easter-lol

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 03:38:40 pm »

DM is no longer accepting comments. I wonder why.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 04:17:37 pm »

^ I don't. I read them.  easter-lol

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 06:50:10 pm »

We all know Waity has nothing to do with C-even has the Spanish nanny buy clothes for her.
So far we have seen one photo of C in Spanish clothes looking just like the Viper. nervous
Nah, people won't be running to the stores I guess.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 11:32:40 pm »

DM is no longer accepting comments. I wonder why.

stephenkandy and friends were abusing people left,right, and centre, that is why.
Stephie
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 01:58:45 am »

A clothing line inspired by Charlotte? The world has only seen her in one outfit since her birth! The rest was all blankets and bonnets and the Christening gown. IMO, this is just another effort to keep the Cambridges' names in the news during a period of time when there's practically nothing report about them. They've pretty much been absent lately.
Val
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 08:31:15 am »

That known idiot Stephen Kandy is said to be a Medd or an employee.  Several commenters have actually suggested that in the comments section.  Those who work there say he also operates under several other names, being just as vile and abusive too.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 12:53:43 pm »

He's often reported too but strangely his comments are never removed
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 02:11:36 pm »

What is bill medd trying to do, drag the memory of Princess Diana down into the gutter with himself and the medds?  It sure is giving me that impression.  Loved his mother, reveres her memory?  Hmm, if that was true then why has he worn out the PD card and dragged himself into the gutter with the medds is what I want to know.  One crazy, mixed up psycho that guy.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 03:33:45 pm »

^ Yes, my thoughts, too. Poor Diana. What has become of Willy?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:35:42 pm by kolkomilko » Logged

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2016, 09:29:00 am »

The problem here is that the clothing we have seen sprog II in is mostly Spanish, and photos very thin on the ground anyway.  Six photos and little to show for British brands.

1)  Bonnet on Lindo Wing steps which had bene put on the wrong way and looked like a doll anyway.
2)  Cath medd photoshopped piccies of both sprogs, sprog II in what looks like a white woolly onesie with legs, sprog I in the required bill medd lookalike attire.
3)  With nanny and sprog I in KP grounds watching a helicopter land in something white that was unfit for the cold weather
4)  The christening, when we assume the traditional frock was worn.
5)  Cath medd photoshopped piccies of sprog II in a Spanish frock
6)  Xmas card piccie photoshopped and again in the same Spanish frock

Not a lot to base a collection of clothing on is there.  Unless they are hoping to take on the Spanish market by storm - highly unlikely as the Spanish do the most beautiful clothing for children, knocks spots off anything British, which even the Spanish royals have not done, they have etiquette and decorum unlike the medds.

As ever another turn around.  Bill medd loves his mother, cherishes her memory, blah blah blah, all is private and not to be used by the press,  and yet here he is looking to hawk a clothing line from sprog II using his dead mother and Spanish design to do so.   That is just not the done thing, any part of it, bill medd is an heir to the British throne, why does he want to hawk a line of baby clothing mostly based on Spanish design.

Let us be honest here, bill and cath medd are not hard up for money, the taxpayer funds their whole luxurious lifestyle.  As for cath medd designing it, that is the kiss of doom.  She is hard pushed to do engagements, let alone take on the pressures of designing a range of Spanish oops "British" clothing.  Nothing novel about baby clothing, all been done already, so what can she bring to the market.

I feel pretty sure HM did not authorise this, and will be spitting feathers - again, at their shenanigans.
rainbow
courtier

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2016, 12:06:33 pm »

Glad to see Stephen k back, I thought he might be trapped n shadow hall
marion
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2016, 10:12:23 pm »

^don't you mean James?  .....middleton aka kandyman
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2016, 10:38:26 pm »

Only 28 comments in that article ? Very fishy. They must be clamping down on people who aren't sugars or James in disguise
Val
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2016, 09:10:36 am »

^
^^

Everyone knows that the DM comments are rigged, wonder who is paying them?!  Their reputation is in tatters.  What all the numbskulls don't realise is that printing just the vile Kandy and sugars comments only serve to inflame the public even more.  The damage done to the lazy unpopular duo is irreparable now.  They are truly a global laughing stock.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2016, 01:14:50 pm »

Only 28 comments in that article ? Very fishy. They must be clamping down on people who aren't sugars or James in disguise

There were many more, but they had to be removed, no doubt, to stephenkandy going on the rampage. I know, because I was there and on the receiving end. It must have all gone downhill from there.  there
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2016, 05:38:20 pm »

^ Good, glad they removed them all, that is very revealing in itself, obviously scathing comments, justified in my view.  Now they are left with a few of the sugars.  Anyone reading the article and seeing the lack of comments will put two and two together.  Never get it right do they -   laugh laugh laugh laugh  I am sure juggers must have a head of grey hair by now, either that or his is using Grecian 2000 on a daily basis  easter-lol easter-lol laugh
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2016, 01:52:54 am »

It was really kind of funny, every comment from sk came with a personal insult.  laundry I was offended, because nobody slams me, or my on-screen persona, in order to try to make Kate look good. It's like they came out of the blue and I was online before work and posted a few things.  easter-wink

I may be mouthy but I have conducted myself with much greater dignity than she ever could.  snob
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2016, 11:19:11 am »

^Agree, nobody is as downmarket as cath medd, I think most of us could knock spots off her in many ways, she is such a dork in every way, no manners, class, elegance or decorum.  In fact she is an air brain full stop.  Viper ma had to help her stalk bill medd, no doubt about that, viper ma pulls the puppet strings there, still does.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: