Royal Gossip
November 17, 2017, 07:12:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II - 90th Birthday Celebrations  (Read 34505 times)
Cali San D
gossip insider

« Reply #380 on: June 13, 2016, 01:41:25 am »

^ I was annoyed that she brought out the sprogs on a day that is all about HM. Zara didn't have her daughter on the balcony and neither did her brother.

What I find annoying about today is that its already annoying how Prince Harry is forced to do royal engagements with these two idiots, but to share a sunroof as well? PH should've been in a car on his own, poor thing.  sob I wish he'd get married quick to put a stop to it.  easter-wink

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/06/12/19/352E56E200000578-3637422-image-a-98_1465755660574.jpg
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #381 on: June 13, 2016, 02:12:09 am »

I don't get it why the Cambs keep up this asinine family act when everyone knows they have nannies and barely spend time with the kids.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #382 on: June 13, 2016, 02:19:48 am »

I know. i *despise* that they're sticking with the trio bs. He should be establishing himself on his own. How's it looking that he's always with them, playing peacekeeper and giving Waity attention that Wills doesn't give her? How's this ill adviced trio crap going to attact a decent woman considering joining the family? She's alway's be second fiddle to the Waity and Will's drama.
^Stupid really and make no sense. The kids always look miserable around them.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #383 on: June 13, 2016, 03:23:13 am »

This whole thing is a farce anyway; we know what they're like behind closed doors and frankly this is just a huge celebration of a woman who refused to man up and get her family in line when she had the chance.

As for Harry, I think at this juncture he'll be lucky to find a woman that breathes, much less a decent one. Anyone who marries Harry will have to deal with a SIL who will *despise* her and give her death stares while starting trouble and publicly monopolizing her husband. Most likely a husband who will make her put up with being second place. Then a BIL always on the verge of exploding and causing more and more trouble in that area. Once the trio thing ends when Harry marries, Kate will *despise* the woman all the more for sparking more interest than her and of course, the nonstop attempts by the press to make the new wife out to be the next Fergie. Throw in the Middleton craziness, it's a toxic situation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #384 on: June 13, 2016, 07:40:43 am »

The lazy duo seem to make themselves more and more unpopular with each appearance.  As predicted Harry is being dragged down with them, his bad mannered whispering in Cath's ear in the church and other places did him no favours.  The youth and inexperience of their PR teams is so obvious in the trio's behaviour.  As mentioned above it wasn't the day to wheel out the sprogs and push themselves forward on the balcony sidelining PC.  Cam can be clearly seen in the video trying to get PC move to the centre whilst he looks very disgruntled and put out.  The selfish Cambs of course are only aware of and concerned for themselves as usual.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #385 on: June 13, 2016, 10:47:54 am »

i missed the video, can it be posted?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #386 on: July 19, 2016, 10:26:06 pm »

A send-off fit for a Queen! Lady Amelia and Lady Gabriella Windsor join royals at the Queen's private party in London before she heads to Balmoral for her summer break

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3698055/The-Queen-holds-private-party-Drapers-Hall-London-leaving-Balmoral-summer-break.html#ixzz4EtP1QVV5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #387 on: July 20, 2016, 01:11:26 am »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/19/21/366C209A00000578-3698055-Lady_Marina_and_sister_Lady_Amelia_Windsor_attend_the_Queen_s_fi-a-102_1468960541048.jpg

Are the streets always this gunky/dirty?  There's a cigarette butt on the ground in almost every picture.  Is that normal?  Maybe it's a California thing but even in my own dumpy home town in Michigan, the streets are clean, clean, clean but you'd never see a mess like that in CA.  Ick.

HM and PP look awesome.  Not so sure about the sunburned breast person.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #388 on: December 18, 2016, 01:15:27 pm »

First look: As a year of 90th birthday celebrations draw to a close, we would like to share this special photo of The Prince and The Queen.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/status/810213366753087490/photo/1

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #389 on: December 18, 2016, 01:28:46 pm »

^Wow.  That woman knows how to sit in a chair and even in a rather plain dress, still appears regal even if I didn't know who she was.  Not a "mom" by any means but she clearly knows her role and how to sell it.  PC looks great.  He's a great dresser.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #390 on: December 18, 2016, 03:27:36 pm »

^Yes, I agree. Charles looks handsome and distinguished at the same time. And he's not handsome by any means.  tehe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #391 on: December 19, 2016, 01:25:21 am »

Charles IMO never was good looking. Maybe at the time of the first wedding he looked his best. But he always looked gawky and now looks about his mother's age in that photo.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #392 on: March 07, 2017, 02:09:17 pm »

Queen's grandson Peter Phillips' firm received £750,000 for organising her 90th birthday party - more than TWICE the amount it raised for cha

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288028/Peter-Phillips-paid-750-000-organise-Queen-s-90th.html#ixzz4aeJ9EsnV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: