Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 05:48:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II - 90th Birthday Celebrations  (Read 28780 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #360 on: June 11, 2016, 03:25:23 pm »

The only thing I noticed is that PW is d.o.n.e.  Or at least appears to be going through the motions.

It's church.  You behave in church.  It's not rocket science.

Plus, this is supposed to be all about HM, not anything else so I'm flailing around trying to find some reason for this obnoxious behavior.  It still does appear to me that the entire troupe is up against it with Kate.  Who knows?  Maybe she's drugged up or had a few too many glasses of champagne and somebody said, "You deal with her Harry."  Wouldn't be surprised.

Something tells me she's a problem.  A big one.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #361 on: June 11, 2016, 09:24:24 pm »

DM many other royals have worn their clothes more than once , long before Kate came on the scene. She is not unique . The rest of us mere mortals wear our clothes countless times and they only cost a fraction of any of Kate's . I have lost count how many times I am wearing my dress from Phase Eight (sale ) Kate's behaviour in church was disgraceful, most children would behave better. All she seems to do is grin and flirt with Harry . . There is no hope for her now. You just do not behave like this She needs a sharp word from the queen .
ReplyNew
23Rated

Lou, Guildford, United Kingdom, right now
I agree with you, Poppy. Kate's lack of composure were out of place. No sense of occasion. Not saying she should have a fixed grave, sombre face in church but she should know how to conduct and control herself appropriately and not give way to schoolgirlish giggles..

Some comments from DM: as we said it' s not only Harry misbehaving but Kate too. So why is only Harry to blame? On the other hand Harry is known for being funny and sometimes he kinda doesn' t completely follow the rules, but lately he' s beeing acting with gravitas during important engagements: so why did he act like that? What happened? maybe there' s something behind the scenes. 

Yet that giggle is still to me a big  thumbsdown but for both of them

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #362 on: June 11, 2016, 09:35:31 pm »

Harry was born to this and should know and behave better, no excuse. We pick at Kate all the time, but realistically, Harry is earning this criticism. No matter how bad Kate's mind might be in, Harry needs to stop larking about/playing to the gallery and stop sending mixed signals. On one hand, he's supposed to be interested in finding a nice girlfriend who might be an ideal consort, on the other hand, he's showing an allegiance to Kate. He's sending mixed signals and he's kind of perversely encouraging Kate to throw herself all over him. Is a wife supposed to put up with him giving so much attention publicly to a woman who he is related to by marriage?

Honestly, I don't know what's going on but taking the long view, it's good ammo for PW no matter how you cut it.  Should Harry be doing this?  Nope.  But, he's not the married one to the heir to the heir, either, so it has no long-term ramifications.

He needs to leave his brother's wife alone and stop goofing off in a church.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #363 on: June 11, 2016, 09:44:53 pm »

Maybe he likes Kate' s attentions ( I don' t mean he likes Kate at all)

I agree with you, Harry should grow up but so does Kate who flirts with everhy man she sees. And she' s married
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #364 on: June 11, 2016, 10:24:52 pm »

as I read on another forum that I lurk in, and I agree with this; Harry was laughing AT kate inwardly, and laughing WITH her outwardly.
nothing else makes sense because I sure don't believe Harry likes kate or has any time for her. also Harry makes kate's smile reach her eyes, a thing her husband is not capable of doing for her. pathetic is all I can say, she really is a pathetic creature.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #365 on: June 11, 2016, 10:51:05 pm »

True, but I can't stress enough that I believe that Harry talks to Waity to lighten the mood because Wills refuses to deal with her; he runs away from her by going away by himself or he pretends to interact with her by his usual hand on the back. I believe he does expect Harry to deal with her and it's a shame that Harry does when it's not his responsibility to do so.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #366 on: June 11, 2016, 10:51:59 pm »

If she's unhappy, leave her in it and all will be well. Let her and William sit in their own self created misery and mope and ruin themselves.

Maybe he likes Kate' s attentions ( I don' t mean he likes Kate at all)
I agree with you, Harry should grow up but so does Kate who flirts with everhy man she sees. And she' s married

Harry shouldn't be encouraging it. Harry needs to start acting like an adult and needs to stop playing to Kate's craziness.  If Harry wants to put Kate first in public and wants to be her knight in shining armor each time they go out, Harry can kiss finding a decent woman/consort goodbye or marry Pippa. He won't get any better than a low caliber woman since no decent woman with any self respect will want to put up with death stares and hatred from Kate.

Beatrice is dressed like a celebrity twit while Lady Amelia dressed in French rather than British fashion.

Kate and Harry goofing off was just the topping.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #367 on: June 11, 2016, 11:39:52 pm »

Many were asking why Cath, Bill and the sprogs were next to the Queen on the balcony.  It should be Charles and Cam and it looked as if Cam was trying to place PC nearer where he should be as he looked rather put out.  Cath would of course go barging to the front.
Serena
gossip insider

« Reply #368 on: June 12, 2016, 12:52:50 am »

In Harry's defense, maybe he said something that was not supposed to gather gigles. I mean it would not be her first time overreacting, you know huge dental smiles wheen people around are just smiling.

I saw a picture when the Queen was not on the balcony just the family and William's family was center stage, that was weird because it truly made me see them as the heir. We know it, we talk about it but to see them in the center and the rest of the family around was ... I have no word... A change needs to happen before it comes to that. The queen is old and so is Charles anything can happen William is actually closer to the throne than appears and so is Kate.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #369 on: June 12, 2016, 12:20:16 pm »

regarding the George and Charlotte:
They keep on saying Harry spends a lot of time with them babysitting, but on the balcony they didn' t even approach him as if they don' t know him.
When I was little I used to spend a lot of time with my aunt and whenever I saw her I' d run to her, I' chat to her, holding her hand and so on.
George and Charlotte ignored Harry, I think they barely see him, probably they saw him once or twice( George when the Obama visited his parents)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #370 on: June 12, 2016, 12:57:09 pm »

Roya Nikkhah –  ‏@RoyaNikkhah
Royal sources say it will be just the #Duke of Cambridge giving a speech of thanks for the #Queen at @thepatronslunch for #Queenat90

Rebecca Rebecca  ‏@RE_DailyMail
The Queen and Prince Philip will be using the open-topped state review vehicle today. Let's hope this weather clears up

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #371 on: June 12, 2016, 02:14:02 pm »

Will and Kate are there - Eugenie and Bea too - Princess Anne and Harry also scheduled  pics at Richard Palmer's twitter
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #372 on: June 12, 2016, 02:40:22 pm »

The royals come out in force for Patron's Lunch celebrations
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2016061231885/british-royals-attend-the-queen-patrons-lunch/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #373 on: June 12, 2016, 02:58:24 pm »

Waity didn' t comb her hair  thumbsdown
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #374 on: June 12, 2016, 03:21:58 pm »

The Telegraph is live blogging with pics, Rebecca English and Palmer have lots of pics and video on their twitter feeds - despite the weather everyone seems to be having a good time
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #375 on: June 12, 2016, 04:54:03 pm »

The public ignoring Lazy.
http://66.media.tumblr.com/a69a49ef3c5587adcea8ee9906963ea4/tumblr_o8nv32zYGj1r3innio6_250.gif
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #376 on: June 12, 2016, 05:16:48 pm »

That ugly dress seems to be too big for her. I guess it was on sale and her size was sold out  laugh
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #377 on: June 12, 2016, 06:40:38 pm »

A right royal charmer: Prince Harry shares a private joke with sister-in-law Kate... While William is left out of the fun AGAIN
More recently, however, it has been William who looks like the odd one out as Kate and Harry share a series of private jokes.

/quote]
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3637705/Harry-shares-joke-Kate-William-left-out.html#ixzz4BO4Q3Oa4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Comments:
Vicki Pollard, Hamilton ON, Canada, 2 minutes ago
Looks like he's trying to keep things together. Bad vibes from Waitey and Will.

SaraW., London, United Kingdom, 11 minutes ago
She has no other friends and William still sees Jecca Craig.

I;d love if this was a set up. Get her all hot and bothered at the close proximity to her and his hot breath in her ear. Waity's most likely getting no action in the bedroom because I believe that they're not living together, so things could get interesting.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Duchess

« Reply #378 on: June 12, 2016, 09:27:12 pm »

Waity was so full of herself with that pelican jaw aquiver and jutting out as if it was feeding time at the zoo.  Some very unflattering shots.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #379 on: June 13, 2016, 12:50:56 am »

I honestly love that HM wore the bright green dress, just to draw the eye away from the Lazy Duo. Kate thought she was being slick by wearing that giant flower & trotting out the sprogs. But nope, HM went "check freaking mate"  easter-wink
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:53:34 am by FortressODaveBarry » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: