Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 11:48:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2016  (Read 62705 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #680 on: December 30, 2016, 03:14:56 pm »

When Margaret met Maggie: The untold story of the remarkable friendship between the party princess and the Prime Minister as touching letters between the Queen's sister and Mrs T reveal their astonishing bond

The festive season is traditionally time for catching up with loved ones and reflecting on the year as it draws to a close.

And it seems Prince Harry has been spending the Christmas and New Year break doing just that, after he was snapped leaving the Jam Tree in Chelsea following a pub lunch yesterday afternoon. 

It followed the 32-year-old's get together with his close friend and mentor Mark Dyer the previous day, at a pub in Sand's End in South West London.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4075660/He-s-festive-mode-suited-booted-Prince-Harry-looks-dapper-leaves-pub-lunch-Chelsea.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Cindy.rose
royal watcher

« Reply #681 on: December 30, 2016, 06:51:42 pm »

Suit in a pub? There’s something fishy about this story. dontknow
JustMe
royal watcher

« Reply #682 on: December 30, 2016, 08:13:38 pm »

He could easily have dropped into the pub after or before attending a meeting elsewhere.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #683 on: December 30, 2016, 09:48:47 pm »

Or maybe these are old pics and a smokescreen to deflect from another visit to MM
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #684 on: December 30, 2016, 11:15:22 pm »

thumbsup
That's what I think. Harry is in LA or Toronto with Meghan.
It' s december, it' s freezing, Harry should wear a coat not a jacket
JustMe
royal watcher

« Reply #685 on: December 30, 2016, 11:32:26 pm »

Possible. But not likely. Neither the Daily Mail nor any photo agency is likely to help Harry hide where he is. Why ever would they?

And it's perfectly normal to just wear a suit jacket if you're not going to be outside for any length of time. It would look stranger if he had a coat on over the top just to go from car to pub and back again.

I suspect he is with Meghan currently, but I am not buying the conspiracy theories about misleading photos. Harry would need to be in cahoots with people who aren't likely to keep secrets for him.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #686 on: December 31, 2016, 01:49:26 am »

He would have to have someone close to him leak/sell the photos to the press, say they're from December but vague as to the actual date, or just say "recent".
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #687 on: December 31, 2016, 04:05:09 am »

I doubt that PH colluded with the press. I do not think it is an intentional smokescreen. But I would not put it past the DM to either not fact-check or outright lie to stir the pot so to speak. The fact that there has not been a regular sighting of her does give the appearance that they might be together. Impossible to know without some proof though. Reality may be different than fantasy.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #688 on: December 31, 2016, 06:04:56 am »

the DM could just have made a mistake - they do that.  I rather doubt the DM is helping Harry hide his whereabouts.  If nothing else the DM is hoping to get pics of his rumored rendezvous with MM.  A rendezvous I truly hope Harry has the sense to avoid.

Harry is not leaking things to the press because my absolute bet is that KP cannot do anything without permission from CH at this point in time. 

I truly hope Harry has seen the light - and has ended this relationship.  Otherwise he may pay a price he never anticipated.
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #689 on: December 31, 2016, 03:01:36 pm »

^Hope so too or if it has not ended, he is thinking about winding it down. Started off badly and so much baggage. Going to be a struggle if keeps going imo and he will be seen as not being who people thought.
Cindy.rose
royal watcher

« Reply #690 on: December 31, 2016, 06:44:17 pm »

^^^^
I also think it's a smokescreen, he must be with her In a place we'd never imagine. Harry knows very well to mislead the press

I also wanted to, but I doubt they ended the relationship. She has not posted anything else on social networks, this is not a good sign.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:48:42 pm by Cindy.rose » Logged
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #691 on: January 01, 2017, 01:25:59 am »

she has been posting on her media - just yesterday she had two posts - she has also been as usual on the DM comment sections - usually when she is with him she stops doing that

Her minions have been laying hints all over bout where they would go - Palm Beach, Verbier the Swiss alps etc.  - bet if they are away together the papz will find them

Happy New Year to all! newyear
JustMe
royal watcher

« Reply #692 on: January 01, 2017, 08:26:50 am »

Whatever is going on, I genuinely cannot believe that Harry is all happy and loved up still...if he ever was.

His reputation matters to him. He's said that in the past and acknowledged reading everything about himself. He said he wants to make the Queen, his family and the people of the UK proud of him and he was certainly achieving that...until that statement.

He is being decimated all over the internet. The news that he's performed far fewer royal engagements than ought to be expected coupled with an insight into his personal life......flying the world to indulge his sex life.....has delivered a massive blow to his reputation.

He looks like a childish, irresponsible, overly-privileged hooray henry with a questionable taste in women. The rumoured PR drive (the evidence of which is easy to see) is backfiring spectacularly. No on, but no one, is going to buy the whole Sainted Angel routine, and the harder she tries, the worst it will get.

If it's not already over, I genuinely think it soon will be.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: