Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 10:39:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2016  (Read 75759 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #660 on: December 23, 2016, 11:52:35 pm »

I'd avoid a shop called Opium!

I am in major wrapping baking mode now so - best wishes to all the great folks here! X-Mas_fireplace

Don't we usually see pics of arrivals at Sandringham??
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #661 on: December 24, 2016, 12:07:40 am »

Happy holidays to all.  flower

What are you baking, Cate?
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #662 on: December 24, 2016, 01:10:57 am »

easter-lol @ opium!

Happy Holidays Cate and Vesper! Happy Holidays All!!!!  X-Mas_fireplace winter

And yeah Cate what are you baking?  flower

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #663 on: December 24, 2016, 05:36:21 pm »

I actually think this recent blitz of bad press and public reaction is the first time in Harry's life that his vaunted cheekiness isn't carrying him through anymore. It's obvious now that people are fed up, sick of how Harry just gives the middle finger to official protocol, and now he's basically mooching around. I don't think Harry knows how to handle it and he must feel utterly bewildered that he's not getting his usual indulgent approval.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #664 on: December 26, 2016, 01:01:07 pm »

BEST THROWING TOYS OUT OF PRAM
Recipient: His Royal Highness Prince Harry
Who can forget Prince Harry’s unprecedented communique to the media a few months ago over the then speculation over his girlfriend Meghan Markle?
Whatever happened to ‘Never complain; never explain’ – the unofficial motto of the House of Windsor?
The media are annoying, we get that, Your Royal Highness, but there may have been more dignified ways for you (and the establishment you represent) to air your concerns.
Runner up for this award was Will Young, who clearly didn’t like the idea of having to compete and work hard to succeed in a competition and so took the coward’s prerogative to quit Strictly Come Dancing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4058866/The-Bad-Manners-Awards-Kate-William-s-poor-time-keeping-Britney-s-Spears-unforgivable-habit-William-Hanson-names-shames-poorly-behaved-celebs-2016.html#ixzz4TwsVEPIz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #665 on: December 26, 2016, 09:43:42 pm »

baked the usual ton of Christmas cookies - wish I could share some with y'all!  Hope everyone had a great day!

I think Harry sent that statement - threw his toys out of the pram - cause he panicked - fear - thought she would go to the press say nasty things about him -
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #666 on: December 27, 2016, 10:50:12 pm »

Prince Harry's Christmas card 2016 to the family concerned.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOiVGWmA-pn/
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #667 on: December 27, 2016, 11:07:41 pm »

loveshower
That' s the Harry I like  flower

He should just understand that he' s an adult, no more a teenager and he must act as a grown man
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #668 on: December 27, 2016, 11:11:45 pm »

^Nice touch by Harry. Yes, let's hope we see more of that Harry.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #669 on: December 28, 2016, 12:33:41 am »

^ thumbsup
Harry the globetrotter: From volunteering in Nepal to opening the Invictus Games in Florida, Prince is most-travelled senior royal of 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4069530/Prince-Harry-travelled-senior-royal-2016.html#ixzz4U5WNaAdk

Keep Calm and Carry On
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #670 on: December 28, 2016, 01:51:25 am »

Oh great work Harry keep it up. That Christmas card is also very lovely!

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #671 on: December 28, 2016, 03:41:09 am »

Sweet card  loveshower christmas

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #672 on: December 28, 2016, 04:40:33 am »

the smiles on the kids faces just light up the picture - nice card
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #673 on: December 28, 2016, 01:47:15 pm »

What a bad year for him getting mixed up with a chick that's brought nothing but drama and negativity. Now even when he's being his normal self, people believe he's doing it for pr or to get a great picture of himself being nice to the locals.
DMAC, Chichester, 1 hour ago
Can't stand this stupid prat anymore. I used to think he was OK...but that repellant booty call to Toronto pretty much demonstrated who he really is. He broke important protocol and a promise his family had made to Parliament because he was desperate to get his rocks off with his latest low rent "girlfriend". No respect for the Queen who he was supposed to be representing, no respect for the British public who he lied to via untrue statements to the media and no respect for himself. Grow up, Harry.

cufc54, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
HowardD - Oh please get real. How they must laugh at fawning fools like you. Gradually the open minded "ordinary" public are getting fed up with supporting the pampered, lazy, fancy dress Windsor circus. This is the 21st century and titles, privelege and lifestyle should be achieved by talent and endeavour not via accident of birth.
A native englishman, Aylesbury. Rip off britain, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
I think Harry is surplus too requirements, And they just don't know what to do with him , much like his uncle and his two daughters.
ReplyNew
45Click to rate

LUFFY, The North, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
Uncle Andy 2.0
9Click to rate

Crazy4u, Manchester, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
He is unemployed and should be doing the majority of public engagements, but he only likes the ones where he is the centre of attention, note how he chose the lady in a wheelchair to talk to outside church, knowing there would be a photo taken by the media!
26Click to rate

Tilly2, Gloucester, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Wow you must have a mole n the inside to know so much
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4069530/Prince-Harry-travelled-senior-royal-2016.html#ixzz4U8jWqDr3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #674 on: December 28, 2016, 02:14:39 pm »

I THINK this is his normal self and the warm sunny self is a facade.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #675 on: December 28, 2016, 02:34:53 pm »

^^That's sad to see. He is ornery at times, but I don't think he deserves this. Imo, it is guilt by association. It has overwhelmed his reputation.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #676 on: December 28, 2016, 03:02:29 pm »

For me, all of Harry's behavior, both good and bad, have been one huge cry for help and I hope he gets it because I believe he really needs it. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #677 on: December 28, 2016, 03:21:14 pm »

^I agree. I feel that he needs help, especially from his family. I really feel that he has lost control and I don't think he's a guy who likes to look like he's submissive. I think he needs to be brought back into the fold for some conversations about how to de-escalate this situation, if nothing else, because it is moving so quickly, impulsively and undoing years of work. It's scary to watch from the outside. The only way out I can see right now involves him distancing himself from the controversy and getting back full time to charity work.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #678 on: December 28, 2016, 04:22:44 pm »

Thing is, he had his life mapped out for him with more leeway, but for him I think this is the first time in his life that things are not going his way. We all reach a point where we have to adjust and make changes, but this is at a point where it's clearly not going the way he thought it would. He's made the mistake of thinking that public indulgence would last forever and he's not used to people/press going after him. He picked at the press over Meg, but only got a backlash, the usual hype to burnish the vaunted resume of his dipstick girlfriend isn't working the way he thought it would and he can't cope. He's not handling the changes good.

Second, a decent woman isn't crossing his path and he isn't sure how to make a sincere effort to find one. He's far too used to women being pushed at him or pushing themselves at him and frankly he has no idea how to seek nice girls out. Or even live a clean enough life to attract the sincere interest. He's reached an age where most are settled or at this point, better families don't want their daughters subjected to Windsor abuse or Cambridge drama.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #679 on: December 29, 2016, 07:52:52 pm »

'Honoured to receive a Christmas card from the prince with MY kids on!': Harry delights an injured US veteran by using a picture of his two children taken at the Invictus Games on his festive round robin
The card was sent to family and friends but, unlike last year, wasn't released by Kensington Palace.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4072882/Harry-s-touching-tribute-Prince-uses-pictures-two-children-met-Invictus-Games-Christmas-card.html#ixzz4UG5PtYVe

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: