Royal Gossip
June 26, 2017, 11:33:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2016  (Read 65155 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: December 28, 2015, 03:39:15 am »

Prince Harry is called to the bar - until 4am

We all know that Prince Harry loves to party – but even he failed to break a drinking record when he popped into one of my favourite rural retreats.

Harry managed to persuade staff at Soho Farmhouse in Oxfordshire to keep its infamous Mill Room pub open until 4am.

Nice try Harry, but superstar producer Mark Ronson kept the venue open until 7am for his 40th bash in September.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3375030/GIRL-TOWN-Prince-Harry-called-bar-4am-managed-persuade-staff-open.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 01:07:25 pm »

when I read the title for the first time, i had to double back. I thought he was becoming a lawyer  tehe....... Then I realized he's too busy getting drunk  Angry

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 02:46:28 pm »

someone snitched on tumblr a few days ago that he was at that bar. someone else posted a pic on instagram. and the press got to investigate, meaning - they called the venue and all they could figure  out is that at that night it closed at 2am. imo - Harry's partying hard on his lots of free time and if there's no one to snitch on him on tumblr the good pr will do its work and craft out a perfect image for him. imo.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 06:43:49 pm »

i d gladly party hard with him tehe
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 07:33:56 pm »

I've no problem with him out having a good time, as he does work hard otherwise.

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 10:11:35 pm »

thumbsup
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 08:59:53 am »

It seems he got "the working young royal" role from HM. It suits him well.   thumbsup

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 01:46:33 pm »

More about Harry from Ant and Dec when they were interviewing the princes for the Princes Trust show.

http://enewsdaily.net/prince-harry-promises-to-babysit/
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 04:06:35 pm »

For all of you Harry fans out there.
http://i.imgur.com/wLjNwga.gif
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 09:36:10 pm »

Kiss thank you stephanie!!
If Harry wants someone to cook for himself i will tehe i m italian  tehe and i will be a lovely wife flower
india
Princess

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 09:43:16 pm »

He is so darling.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 10:13:38 pm »

^^^

Great one to brighten any day - big thank you.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 11:07:29 pm »

flirt flirt

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2016, 12:38:12 pm »

^^^^^  loveshower Oh dear, I think I'm blushing, thank you!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 04:57:28 am »

The heat is on - Harry to sign up for desert trek

He has already joined injured veterans on treks around Britain and to the ends of the Earth and now Prince Harry is set for another gruelling test – by walking across the Sahara.

Harry, 31, told friends he plans to register to take part in the Marathon des Sables next year – a 156-mile dash in 100F heat, all while carrying a heavy survival kit on his back.

He will once again be putting himself through the pain barrier for the charity Walking With The Wounded.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3392157/Prince-Harry-sign-Sahara-desert-trek.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 09:27:39 am »

Harry is very busy recently. He has a lot of plans and attends at events. I like it.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 07:17:18 pm »

I love it. When he's not busy and hangs out with his hanger-on friends, Guy Pelly for instance, nothing good comes of it. Also, he's away from his idiot brother and his stalker, exhibitionist wife who'd like nothing better to do than hump his leg.   bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ginny
courtier

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 11:26:56 pm »

well yes that's what he is always doing - working. He would do more if they would let him but no - let;'s not count half of his engagements so billy and waity look better.

@windsor2 -  lols you're hilarious, and right. haha  laugh
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2016, 10:08:35 pm »

i wonder how he feels  wopedo
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2016, 10:09:22 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3398879/Harry-enjoys-night-TWO-ex-girlfriends-Natalie-Pinkham-Astrid-Harbord-Bunga-Bunga.html

He deserves a little relaxing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: