Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 03:25:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 84385 times)
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #520 on: October 25, 2018, 09:50:46 pm »

What Charles  Relationship is like with The Yorks, particularly Beatrice….

Two of Clubs- Henry the third: Planning, delays, waiting for the signal to move.I think there might be a certain plan for Beatrice they  are just waiting on the right time to take action. The the king is looking at a contract of sorts. It might not be a big plan/change or in the near future, but it’s in the works. I think this points toward Beatrice though.

Seven of Spades- Edward 1: Theft, recovery of property or abstract quality (confidence, self-esteem, etc.). Subterfuge. Are what I think this represents .Beatrice and Eugenie unfairly inherited criticism from their parent’s legacy and the spare dislike of the public , lliterally people stole away any good characteristics the York princesses have because of their parents past and people choose to perceive them  in a negative light. As Prince Charles is no stranger to criticism I think he might take them under his wing try to protect them as much as he can . Perhaps, help guide them towards a better view.  It should be noted 2 of the kings were dressed in armor ready to defend. So perhaps both Charles and William do have  a good bond with the York gals . Not mention I think the men also represent other family members/loves as well. I think the York girls learn for their family’s past mistakes and their own, I think that be said for everyone in that family.

2 of spades- Richard the third Reluctance/refusal to acknowledge the truth, withdrawal. Possible communication difficulties. I think  this more represents the publics’s view on Charles vs the Yorks. People think they are against each other when they are not.Richard the third represents- Things are not what they  seem in a good way. For some reason people tried to make Richahrd a deformed monster when he wasn’t a monster despite his deformities . He was promoter of legal fairness and good acts Richard III was “most certainly” a great king who wanted to “make life fairer and more bearable” for ordinary people. He fought for injustice There were false rumors going about him too. So I think he fits their relationship perfectly.  Rumors have it that Charles  doesn’t get along with the Yorks when I think he is probably kinder to them in realIty.

Though I might not be historically accurate? its what I got

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #521 on: October 25, 2018, 10:11:33 pm »

^ thank you!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #522 on: October 27, 2018, 09:36:36 am »

This is from Naomi's Tarot. She reads cards tons of times about the BRF and I find her interesting. She's done one recently on what William and Harry think of Camilla.

However, this one is a bit different as she talks about connections between Anne Boleyn, Wallis Simpson and Meghan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zOvgaPnrOl8
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #523 on: November 12, 2018, 02:15:59 am »

Prince Charles – three score years and ten
11th November 2018 by Marjorie

Prince Charles, 70 this week, is stepping up the PR as he moves slowly towards the throne with a firm commitment not to meddle once he becomes monarch. A new BBC documentary following in his footsteps for a year was well received with supportive input from a warmly witty Camilla as well as the two Princes, no doubt making up for blanking him in their tribute to their mother last year.

There’s no hint of the Queen abdicating though she’s gradually handing over the reins with some thought she might agree to him becoming Regent when she’s 95 in 2021.

He looks fairly stuck at the moment with Solar Arc Saturn square his Pluto; though tr Uranus conjunct his 10th house Moon does hint at emotional/career/family changes running into early 2019.

He should be more upbeat and sociable with his Progressed Moon now into Sagittarius and moving through his 5th house for the next two to three years. But he’s also at the same time got tr Saturn and tr Pluto moving through his 6th for a weighty work schedule which could have health implications, though they are a very robust family. He won’t be short of drive and confidence in 2019/2020 with tr Pluto square his Jupiter/Pluto midpoint but it’ll be a fairly bumpy ride all the same.

He looks panicky and undermined in 2020/21 with tr Neptune square his Mars; and is facing a setback in 2022 with Solar Arc Mars opposition his Saturn, which could also be a family death. 2022/2023 have similar as tr Pluto squares his Mars/Saturn midpoint.

If his birth time is absolutely accurate then 2023 looks to be a significant change in his direction as his Solar Arc MC is conjunct his Uranus then. And his Solar Return for November 2022 running till late 2023 has Jupiter Neptune on the midheaven which could be a coronation.

Prince William, who would then step up as Number Two, won’t be in a mood to take on a more onerous schedule for some years ahead with tr Saturn moving through his First Quadrant, although there are some indications of career changes this year and next. He looks rattled and in for a major turnaround in his lifestyle come 2021/22.

http://star4cast.ca/prince-charles-three-score-years-and-ten/
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #524 on: November 16, 2018, 08:57:02 am »

The other day I was reading old marjorie posts and she nailed it about Harry having a difficult relationship with QE during this time.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #525 on: November 18, 2018, 01:39:52 am »

This is a quite long video but it's very interesting. William's Secret Astrology.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QbSCi8I1xA
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #526 on: November 18, 2018, 02:57:17 am »

The other day I was reading old marjorie posts and she nailed it about Harry having a difficult relationship with QE during this time.

Sorry, who?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #527 on: November 18, 2018, 02:59:16 am »

^ Marjorie Orr. She's a well known astrologer, and terrific.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #528 on: November 18, 2018, 09:04:59 am »

Most of the posts here afe fom her.

duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #529 on: November 18, 2018, 08:13:49 pm »

Tarot Reading On Princess Beatrice
Past- Six 0f hearts -King HENERY 1 - For the most part she had a good childhood maybe has been nostalgic lately. While she had a good childhood, there was a lot she had to overcome and achieve and I think thats what Henry the 1 represents, considering that Henery was a harsh but effective ruler.

Present The king of hearts- Richard 1 -She is feeling successful at the moment, especially where love is concerned.  There is someone currently supporting her and helping  wether be  family or possible a new lover, but since I got Richard I think it’s about a male influence, He’s seen as admirable, her knight in shining armor , I think that’s what Richard also represents.

Future-King  of spades - George VI-there is a male influence. He  is mature and intelligent  there is a course of action she may take with this male, it’s her choice , she has to make own her conclusion and not  draw on assumptions. Perhaps talks of marriage might be in her future. And this person will be a good father to her children .Also George VI is her great grandfather so I think his spirit is also guiding, perhaps, a lot of her ancestors are there to guide her. She might be in tune with their guidance, especially Victoria and George.

Extra Card-Queen Victoria  Queen of diamonds-Traditionally, representing the energy of a Queen, this feminine guardian is endowed with enormous good sense and problem solving energy She loves to advise, encourage, and empower those she gets involved with, studying their problems with them and setting them up to solve them.she will be found educating, healing, managing disaster aid programs or a charitable drive of some sort. It could be pointing towards Princess Beatrice’s charity work so we will see more charity work from her  possibly.  Also, Queen Victoria and Albert were known to be passionate lovers, so Beatrice could have a passionate marriage with a future husband . Beatrice  is a good worker, but is no stranger for rewarding herself.. It could point towards her as being very dutiful  on representing the monarchy, especially towards her charity work. No doubt she will have her struggles and sorrows in life but in general  especially when it will come to duty/charity work she will be successful.

I don’t know if there is any merit in this reading, but I’m happy it was positive for her especially in her love love life/charity work. Feel free to interpret the cards differently if you wish.

I also did a tarot reading on what Charles think of the Yorks, nothing really scandolous, interesting read though

oooo I could be right about ths one she's rumored to have a new boyfriend.
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #530 on: November 26, 2018, 01:56:35 am »

Did some tarorot readngs on thier relationships

Between Princess Beatrice and Edoardo

Journey card; together they will go through A journey- long term.

Soldier card. They will fight this relationship I think, do what is necessary to stay together etc

Pleasure seekers- obviously they find happiness together pleasant company maybe if they ever get serious enough she will take him to events.

Lord card-I think represents him, like to her he’s her knight in shining amour.

Joyfulness card- again they find happiness in one another .
In other readings, I’ve I gotten on the couple .I’ve gotten home so perhaps they look forward to building a home together. Of course again there’s joyfulness. I got the sweetheart card repressing their relationship/beatrice . And I’ve got fortune which I think means they will have lots of success in this relationship and career wise.

Between Princess Beatrice and, The Ex Dara- Tarot reading-

Haughtiness- There’s a beautiful peacock on the card right now Or when Edoardo started going out with Beatrice I think she felt threatened like Edo was being a bit of a show off, not that he actually was, it’s just how she felt which is undertstandable. So she may have been a bit cold towards Bea but I do think the coldness will defrost once she heals from a bruised ego.

Soldier card -I think both are willing to you know fight what they think is right like Dara will fight for her son to make sure everything goes smooth and I think Bea will fight for her relationship and to be accepted by Dara and Dara’s family. Perhaps since the relationship is new the both feel on edge like one of them will strike I do think after a while things will settle or are settling.

Sighs- I think right now Dara feels indifferent towards them. She’s living her life too ya know…

Cheerfulness. I think in the future there will happiness between Dara and Beatrice once things are settled and get to know each other.

I got the old woman card lastly. its in Beatrice’s favor the Dara likes the queen etc., so that will help perhaps get in her good graces .I also think maybe if they gave it a chance they could work on a charity project together perhaps that will help things since they both seem to like charity work.

All in all not to bad. I didn’t get Bea was being deceitful or a man stealer on her part and Eventually Dara will warm up to her, it will take some time though. Thats all I got take it with a grain of salt.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #531 on: November 26, 2018, 07:48:31 am »

At least they seem nice cards!

duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #532 on: December 01, 2018, 12:36:46 am »

I checked with the monarchy cards withh The Who Edo, Bea, Dara relationship
between edo and beatrice 

Jack/Knave of Hearts: A person who is in love with being in love. Romantic suitor, short-term love affair
this may represent edo and how past relationships and it could also represent a love between them being formed

Joker undergoing transformation, self-understanding, challenges, and generally educating himself via those experiences Right now I think they are going the experience; new begginings in love and Dara trying to understand this change and be accepting

Nine of Diamonds: Material and spiritual independence. Satisfaction, happy in solitude.- I do believe they are currently happy in their relationship especially in the future Dara too.

7 of diamonds Materially well-off yet spiritually dissatisfied. Looking for a possible new direction. This I think represents edo and bea in the past they are well off but they may not have been content something was missing and I thinking finding each other filled the void. They been friends fur awhile but the one day they just clicked romantically like lightening.  So maybe also in the future they are comfortable and successfull for awhile, but  perhaps marriage will make them more content, you  know, seeking a new direction or the next step in their relationship. perhaps after experiencing something no doubt they will bring one another along with them.

Beween edo beatrice dara
Two of Clubs: Planning, delays, waiting for the signal to move. I think they  seemed a sort of wanting acceptance with Dara in their relationship  and seeking her blessing in a way. public wise their wanting to maybe plan some things  but it will be delayed they will take their time I think King Henry the third is depicted  observing a contract so may in the distant future their could be marriage but they will wait awhile wait until everyone is comfortable in this relationship  it basically says the same things with a bit of depressing news:

Ace of hearts -king henry viii-Spark of inspiration, passion. A new love affair, the idea for a business or life-change. Indeed I think this represents EDO and bea with their relationship forming into something perhaps much more than anyone anticipated I also think this represent Dara as well moving onto someone new in the future . Perhaps her and bea will work on a charity event together or maybe it will be bea and edo work on a charity event together- king henry viii can also represent death/loss in the future

Five of Hearts: Loss, sadness, depression, grief. One of three people will experience a type of loss in the future could be beatrice or could been Dara and edo feeling those emotions when their relationship first ended of they will be there support each other of course it could mean the end of Bea’s and edo’s relationship I dont think so. I hope bea doesnt loose the queen or the duke.

Again I didn’t get anyone cheating or Bea stealing Edo away from Dara
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #533 on: December 03, 2018, 10:33:21 pm »

This first reading I did of Bea and Edo is a bit contridicty  going on though perhaps because i dont  want to view bea in a negative light

November 18, 2018
Between Princess Beatrice and  Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.
RumorPrincess Beatrice has fallen for multi-millionaire property developer, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

In  got despair- In think this symbolisms perhaps Princess Beatrice and Edoardo’s relationships  in the past it brought them  despair, or it could indicate his  ex's   hurt

I got the card thief as well signaling perhaps their past lovers how they stole time, or maybe it could  symbolize the public as well in the future if they are in a  relationship , how the public steals their privacy or perhaps cheating was going on

I got the  card thought, there was a lot of thought on Both sides wether they were going to be in a  serious relationship or not.

The card constancy could mean they could be in each other’s lives for a long time, a constant, a   good support system for one another

I got the card child it could symbolize new beginnings for their relationship or it could be about  Edoardo himself as he has a child of his own. Or maybe it could symbolize their future as well..

I got the card conversation- I think this symbolizes them talking a lot thinking things through before being in a relationship together  or perhaps they will have much  more serious talks in the future.

I got the card cheerfulness, they could be very happy together and bring each other even more happiness

Last I got the  card waiting this couple may be in it for the long haul the will wait a while think  before any talks of marriage to get to know each other etc or it could also symbolize them waiting for  aright time to marry

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:42:51 pm by duchesschicana » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #534 on: December 16, 2018, 04:25:20 am »

This is  from August by astrologer Marjorie Orr. However she goes into the Meghan/Thomas dynamics and  2018/19 RF relationships.

https://www.star4cast.ca/meghan-caught-between-competing-dynasties/
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #535 on: December 18, 2018, 08:19:50 pm »

Meghan – rafting through the white water rapids
17th December 2018 by Marjorie

Poor Meghan is now finding out the price of marrying a prince – running the gauntlet of the media. They are up to their usual game of puffing up and then looking for cracks to pull her down. She’s difficult, can’t keep staff, too uppity in her demands etc etc etc. My recollection is that Kate took a fair pounding in the early years and she didn’t have a mouthy family causing embarrassment to contend with.

Meghan does look a touch deflated at the moment with tr Saturn moving in hard aspect to her Jupiter Saturn opposition MC square Mars T Square, now till early January. The few days over New Year look fractious and aggravated. Tr Neptune is also opposing her Venus till late this month which can be disappointing emotionally and romantically, a dream dented.

Tr Pluto will square her 4th house Pluto again from mid January, continuing pressures for change domestically and in terms of her family relationships, adult and childhood. Which can be fairly push n’ pull. Late March into April will be nerve-stretched and relieved at the same time.

Her relationship with her father Thomas Markle who appears incapable of keeping his mouth shut isn’t getting easier. From her chart with Pluto in the 4th he would always be experienced by her as controlling and possessive. Plus his Pluto is conjunct her Sun which says much the same.   And his Sun sits exactly on her Ascendant so he will feel his identity is very tied up with her image.

Their relationship chart has an argumentative composite Sun, Mars, Mercury conjunction which is being rattled over this coming year and on. There’s a cool composite Venus Saturn and a one-upmanship Jupiter Pluto, which latter has tr Neptune in opposition pulling down its grip well into 2020.

Jupiter through her 5th till almost the end of 2019 will keep her morale high though she may well over-stretch herself physically taking on too many commitments with tr Saturn moving into her 6th.
https://star4cast.ca/meghan-rafting-through-the-white-water-rapids/
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #536 on: February 08, 2019, 06:52:54 am »

Marjorie Orr. Feb 7th 2019

Samantha Markle prediction and Orr's view on Samantha.

https://star4cast.ca/samantha-markle-an-irritating-barnacle/
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #537 on: February 12, 2019, 10:45:35 pm »

Meghan and Harry – family tangles writ large
12th February 2019 by Marjorie

Meghan’s celebrity friends may be well intentioned but they are not making things better by spouting off in all directions. Of all people they should know that the less said, the sooner peace is restored as the media switches focus elsewhere. Feeding the flames will only spread the damage, especially when resentful family members exploit any opening to get their adrenaline shot of publicity.

Her father Thomas Markle, 18 July 1944 has his Cancer Sun exactly on Meghan’s Ascendant which suggests a powerful connection with him being drawn to her outer persona – her public image. It can also be competitive. That’s all the more likely given his controlling Pluto conjunct her Sun; and his Sun is also square her 4th house Pluto. She would have grown up feeling she was constantly dancing on his strings. His flamboyant Jupiter and Mars fall in her 2nd house, so he’s also likely to have his interest sparked by her finances. From the letter recently published it’s clear she has supported him with money in the past.

Their relationship chart has an argumentative, competitive composite Sun, Mars, Mercury in a showbizzy but mutually unsupportive square to Neptune (only room for one ego). Plus an emotionally cool Saturn (Moon) Venus conjunction.

His relationship chart with her mother is extra controlling with a composite Sun Pluto and an unfair-treatment Saturn square Mars, so a one sided relationship. And his tie to his other daughter Samantha, despite her protestations, isn’t that close.

Prince Harry is less bothered by Thomas Markle though he feels cornered by the situation. He is much more aggravated by half-sister Samantha whose volcanic Mars, Uranus, Pluto falls in Harry’s 8th house with her controlling and status-quo-upsetting Pluto Uranus conjunct his Virgo Sun. Her Saturn is in a cold and blocking square to his Moon. And her Neptune is conjunct his midheaven which will make her a subversive influence on his career. His relationship chart with Samantha has a ferociously argumentative composite Mars, Mercury, Sun, Uranus conjunction; and a chained-together Saturn square Pluto. And that shows no sign of getting less angry over the next several years.

It certainly explains one of the mysteries of Harry and Meghan’s relationship chart – of significant family woes  from a bleak, unyielding composite Moon square Saturn Pluto which has been elbowed recently by tr Uranus square the Moon; and tr Pluto will wend a discouraging path round all three planets till 2024.

Prince Harry doesn’t look too chipper this year with tr Pluto coming up to oppose his Sun/Moon midpoint from mid this month i.e. now, on and off till late 2020, which will produce a fair amount of inner conflict and questioning about what he wants from his marriage. That will be amplified by his Progressed Moon going through his 8th, from the time of his marriage last year right through till mid 2021, which is an emotionally intense time of searching for new values, swinging from extreme to extreme and can feel like being in purgatory or limbo, making him less inclined to be out in the spotlight. Plus a panicky tr Neptune square his 11th house Mars, making him indecisive about what comes next. He’s also got tr Saturn and tr Pluto moving through his 1st house which is a heavy duty combo and also fairly reclusive.

It’s such a shame just when he should be happy welcoming a new baby and the family he has always wanted.
https://star4cast.ca/meghan-and-harry-family-tangles-writ-large/
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #538 on: February 15, 2019, 08:09:08 pm »

Princess Diana – and her daughters-in-law
15th February 2019 by Marjorie

The poignant absence of Princess Diana from her sons’ lives as they marry and have children always brings questions about how she would have related to their spouses.

A Sun Cancer with an Aquarius Moon, she gave the impression of doting on her boys but could be fickle and emotionally unpredictable with friends. Her Moon opposition Uranus hinting at the loss of her own mother through divorce in her childhood would make her less trusting of women.

She’d almost certainly have found Kate easier since Kate’s Cancer Moon and Jupiter in Scorpio chimed with Diana’s Sun; and Kate’s Mercury Venus in Aquarius would have resonated with Diana’s Jupiter.

Meghan would have been more problematic with her Mars in Cancer clashing with Diana’s Sun with her Saturn Jupiter in square making for a competitive, argumentative and rather blocked chemistry.  Meghan’s Leo Sun squared Diana’s Neptune  so she would have found her mother-in-law evasive.

What would in all likelihood have caused problems is that both Kate and Meghan have their Pluto on Diana’s midheaven, hinting at potential struggles over power and position. It would be especially the case with Kate since she has her unyielding and duty bound Saturn conjunct Pluto, both on Diana’s midheaven – and Kate would naturally always take precedence since she’s in direct line.

It would have been an enormously tricky situation with a divorced Diana on the sidelines.

https://star4cast.ca/princess-diana-and-her-daughters-in-law/

imo it's highly unlikely william will have end up with kate. with diana around, he'll not be looking for a surrogate mother and carole will not get the chance to play on his trauma, not having his mother in his life anymore... i think it very telling that diana was a cancer sun aquarius moon and carole is a aquarius sun and mike a cancer sun.

imo harry's in crazy lust with meghan and same with diana around, he'll follow his lust and what he thinks is right to him. he loved his mother and will have a close relationship with her, but if she disagree with his ideas, her opinions will not change him.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 08:16:53 pm by dianab » Logged
sanka
courtier

« Reply #539 on: March 24, 2019, 01:00:36 am »

^Just noticed this one and found it very interesting.

I think a lot of people suspected that if Diana was around that PW and PH would have made different choices in spouses.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: