Royal Gossip
November 14, 2018, 12:00:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 71397 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #500 on: June 07, 2018, 04:11:48 pm »

^^^ Nope. I believe there is still much going on behind the scenes the Midds want kept out of press and away from the public. In part, the BRF et PW are still in waiting mode but tha doesn't mean they shouldn't find a collective pair between them and make moves they have the legal and moral right and responsibility to make. eating cookies

Personally I believe thee waiting is getiing to PW and he is often despondent and appears depressed at times. KM seems she won't leave until the waiting is over and then she will not have a choice.  She won't be waity katey any more.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 04:16:54 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #501 on: June 30, 2018, 11:09:37 pm »

Meghan – having problems leaving her past behind
30th June 2018 by Marjorie

Poor Meghan. Having made an elegant entry into the Royal Family, she’s now beset with more embarrassments from her own family with her father seemingly unable to stop talking to the media and her mouthy half-sister perhaps being lined up for a Celebrity Big Brother.

According to the Mail, Meghan did offer to bring her father over before the wedding which would have made sense and he refused.  Meghan does have tr Saturn square her Libra Moon, Saturn Jupiter in Libra backwards and forwards this year till November which would suggests family separations – and since her Moon, Jupiter Saturn are all in her 3rd house of siblings that could point to unwelcome intrusions from Samantha Markle. Plus she has tr Pluto square her 4th house Pluto (= controlling father) in 2018/2019 as she pulls away from her past.

Her father, Thomas Markle, 18 July 1944, Los Angeles, has a Cancer Sun which sits conjunct Meghan’s Ascendant – both will be conjunct the mid July Solar Eclipse, so there may be crises brewing in his life and for her image. The late July Lunar Eclipse will also catch Meghan’s Mercury in Leo and Thomas Markle’s (Venus) Pluto so she’ll be running around mopping up problems and getting flustered, while he may be facing an emotional upset.

Their relationship chart has a highly-energised composite Sun Mars square Neptune which is also catching the July Lunar Eclipse; and an ambitious Jupiter Pluto which is being undermined by Neptune oppositions in 2018/2019; with further jolts and upheavals in 2019/2020 with tr Uranus square the composite Sun and Mars.

Who’d have families?
http://star4cast.ca/meghan-having-problems-leaving-her-past-behind/
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #502 on: July 02, 2018, 10:03:42 pm »

^ marjorie updated her post:

Meghan and Harry do have that uncomfortable composite Moon square Saturn Pluto in their relationship chart, which does suggest heavy family duty getting in the way of feelings which makes sense of the Royal straitjacket. But obviously extends as well to entangled family dilemmas causing resentment. There’ll be a few bumps along the road with tr Uranus square the composite Moon this December and January 2019.

Harry’s relationship with his father-in-law looks in general both irritable and trapped with Thomas Markle’s Pluto falling in Harry’s 8th along with his Mars conjunct H’s 8th house Mercury. Their relationship chart has an edgy, high-tension composite Uranus Saturn Venus conjunction which will be jangled around 2020; with a few ripples this year.

The rest of the Royals are used enough to tricky relatives since their own extended family has more than a few wayward souls.
http://star4cast.ca/meghan-having-problems-leaving-her-past-behind/
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #503 on: August 25, 2018, 05:06:00 pm »

I love Joseph Magi's predictions because they somehow seem to nail what we are talking here. The latest one is about Kate, how one or more than one of her children is not by William, how she has multiple affairs, one of which may have been with Harry. In a different video he said that William has a child with another woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6BI4SGYJiE
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #504 on: August 25, 2018, 06:45:10 pm »

I keep getting the feeling that royal houses are on edge and that they are not in a position to make any sudden moves. This sudden spate of divorces and oddly bad vibes between other royal couples is intriguing.

^^^ Nope. I believe there is still much going on behind the scenes the Midds want kept out of press and away from the public. In part, the BRF et PW are still in waiting mode but tha doesn't mean they shouldn't find a collective pair between them and make moves they have the legal and moral right and responsibility to make. eating cookies
Personally I believe thee waiting is getiing to PW and he is often despondent and appears depressed at times. KM seems she won't leave until the waiting is over and then she will not have a choice.  She won't be waity katey any more.

I think that is true. It's like the HOW is in some kind of stasis that has been driving them nuts and they cannot cope with how nothing in Wiliam's life is settled.

^ Not just you. If the others he was after hadn't run off screaming, Kate wouldn't have had stood as much chance as she did. And if she hadn't allowed him to treat her like dirt.

I actually think it was due to the fact that Kate made it clear that she wasn't going to budge and if he did break it up, she wouldn't leave him (or any new girlfriend) alone; look at what she did in 2007, she went on a PR rampage and since he lacked the nuts to take legal action against her for harassment and stalking, she got away with it. Thing is, he didn't want to take decisive action against her and put a permanent stop to the 'fairytale' lunacy narrative. The biggest Achilles Heel of the House of Windsor is their utter dependence on PR, not substance or accomplishment. Thing is, that William's biggest flaw is the choice he made to cater to the image of the morally faultless prince. He could have lived life as he is and been better off, but he chose to try to balance between two different conflicting ways of life and I believe he should have been told that he didn't have to be the tabloid's ideal image of a prince.

At the risk of sounding smug, I did predict that he would end up making a huge mess of himself if he married Kate and look where he is now.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #505 on: August 25, 2018, 07:09:15 pm »

^ He's in that mess while still married.

I think the royals are about to miss the good old days where PR spins can create a fake image and go on with it for an entire life. With social media everything has become widespread almost instantaneously and fake will soon stop selling.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #506 on: August 25, 2018, 08:52:54 pm »

I keep getting the feeling that royal houses are on edge and that they are not in a position to make any sudden moves. This sudden spate of divorces and oddly bad vibes between other royal couples is intriguing.

I think that is true. It's like the HOW is in some kind of stasis that has been driving them nuts and they cannot cope with how nothing in Wiliam's life is settled.

^ Not just you. If the others he was after hadn't run off screaming, Kate wouldn't have had stood as much chance as she did. And if she hadn't allowed him to treat her like dirt.

I actually think it was due to the fact that Kate made it clear that she wasn't going to budge and if he did break it up, she wouldn't leave him (or any new girlfriend) alone; look at what she did in 2007, she went on a PR rampage and since he lacked the nuts to take legal action against her for harassment and stalking, she got away with it. Thing is, he didn't want to take decisive action against her and put a permanent stop to the 'fairytale' lunacy narrative. The biggest Achilles Heel of the House of Windsor is their utter dependence on PR, not substance or accomplishment. Thing is, that William's biggest flaw is the choice he made to cater to the image of the morally faultless prince. He could have lived life as he is and been better off, but he chose to try to balance between two different conflicting ways of life and I believe he should have been told that he didn't have to be the tabloid's ideal image of a prince.

At the risk of sounding smug, I did predict that he would end up making a huge mess of himself if he married Kate and look where he is now.

I believe PW is desperately waiting for one piece of his puzzle then he can triumphantly say, "I told you so!" and I also believe HMQ and the brf are waiting, too, and wondering... I tell you truth PW made plans to marry another woman and he and the brf were counting on it. However, enemies of the Queen interfered and PW was not supposed to go along with the disaster that took place in Westminster Abbey in 2011 but he did anyway.

I keep saying PW will be burned and so will the BRF but not buried. Despite the treason the BRF were leaned on rather heavy but KM and the Medds went along to grasp the goodies.

This is the woman KM has always feared and why she kept giving death stares at other women and clung on to and stalked PW so viciously. Because she cannot compete. No woman can. My beliefs and we will see who is correct.  flower I guess it is the saying, stay tuned...  I believe twists and turns are around the corner that will shock most...

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #507 on: August 25, 2018, 09:07:07 pm »

I agree; the BRF has been acting oddly frightened of things and neither WK have settled into life and clearly, clearly William likely never intended to marry Kate. She was never his One and if she had been, he would have married her right away. Thing is, the BRF never hesitates when The One is decided and agreed upon. It has been very odd, seeing how the press sycophants keep up the fairy tale, even though it's clear that Kate is not the knitting or sewing type and it's clear that William isn't interested in Kate and Kate is more in heat around Roger Federer or Ben Ainslie. Then there was the Harry issue, with her being all over him in 2012.

I do believe however that the monarchy will be disestablished; no matter what, in my gut I get the feeling that something big is going to go down.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #508 on: August 27, 2018, 09:48:19 pm »

Does anyone know who Willy's One is? Not Jecca?
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #509 on: August 27, 2018, 10:11:53 pm »

^No. It is someone neither Jecca nor Isabella can compete with. I say older and not born in UK. eating cookies

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #510 on: August 28, 2018, 02:14:20 am »

I Kate wasn't The One, why did that dole marry Kate and then throw everything off? Cripes, he is so stupid it hurts.

india
Princess

« Reply #511 on: August 28, 2018, 07:28:32 am »

^Not only is he stupid, he’s arrogant which is a really bad combination.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #512 on: August 28, 2018, 04:33:18 pm »

^No. It is someone neither Jecca nor Isabella can compete with. I say older and not born in UK. eating cookies

Is it C?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #513 on: August 28, 2018, 04:39:57 pm »

Who's C?

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #514 on: September 06, 2018, 01:01:46 am »

It just seems to me that the reigning dynasties are on a precipice and can't seem to find their footing.

^Not only is he stupid, he’s arrogant which is a really bad combination.

The hype about being the sole holy hope of the British monarchy really did go to his head didn't it? His entire youth he and his brother were hyped and feted and openly fawned over; throw in their mother's death and clearly all they came to know is adoration and forgiveness and indulgence. It ruined the both of them.

duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #515 on: October 25, 2018, 08:08:29 pm »

Tarot Reading On Princess Beatrice
Past- Six 0f hearts -King HENERY 1 - For the most part she had a good childhood maybe has been nostalgic lately. While she had a good childhood, there was a lot she had to overcome and achieve and I think thats what Henry the 1 represents, considering that Henery was a harsh but effective ruler.

Present The king of hearts- Richard 1 -She is feeling successful at the moment, especially where love is concerned.  There is someone currently supporting her and helping  wether be  family or possible a new lover, but since I got Richard I think it’s about a male influence, He’s seen as admirable, her knight in shining armor , I think that’s what Richard also represents.

Future-King  of spades - George VI-there is a male influence. He  is mature and intelligent  there is a course of action she may take with this male, it’s her choice , she has to make own her conclusion and not  draw on assumptions. Perhaps talks of marriage might be in her future. And this person will be a good father to her children .Also George VI is her great grandfather so I think his spirit is also guiding, perhaps, a lot of her ancestors are there to guide her. She might be in tune with their guidance, especially Victoria and George.

Extra Card-Queen Victoria  Queen of diamonds-Traditionally, representing the energy of a Queen, this feminine guardian is endowed with enormous good sense and problem solving energy She loves to advise, encourage, and empower those she gets involved with, studying their problems with them and setting them up to solve them.she will be found educating, healing, managing disaster aid programs or a charitable drive of some sort. It could be pointing towards Princess Beatrice’s charity work so we will see more charity work from her  possibly.  Also, Queen Victoria and Albert were known to be passionate lovers, so Beatrice could have a passionate marriage with a future husband . Beatrice  is a good worker, but is no stranger for rewarding herself.. It could point towards her as being very dutiful  on representing the monarchy, especially towards her charity work. No doubt she will have her struggles and sorrows in life but in general  especially when it will come to duty/charity work she will be successful.

I don’t know if there is any merit in this reading, but I’m happy it was positive for her especially in her love love life/charity work. Feel free to interpret the cards differently if you wish.

I also did a tarot reading on what Charles think of the Yorks, nothing really scandolous, interesting read though
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #516 on: October 25, 2018, 08:31:05 pm »

^^^ I used a normal playing deck with the english monarchs on them
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #517 on: October 25, 2018, 08:48:11 pm »

@duchesschicana what tarot do you use? It sounds fun! Hope you are correct and Bea finds someone nice.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #518 on: October 25, 2018, 09:15:33 pm »

@duchesschicana what tarot do you use? It sounds fun! Hope you are correct and Bea finds someone nice.
It's not a real tarot deck prese its just normal playing cards with the monarchs i got them at one of the palaces
https://www.amazon.com/Kings-Queens-England-Playing-Cards/dp/B0017P688A

Very nice art .Dont rember why I decided to use them as tarot as I was never going to open the deck.

I was going post the one about charles and The Yorks  but I don't think it will be popular, it doesnt fit with popular opinion
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:19:35 pm by duchesschicana » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #519 on: October 25, 2018, 09:22:56 pm »

^ what a nice idea to use this for royal predictions!

Well I would love to read it. In the future we can see who was correct easter-wink

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: