Royal Gossip
May 22, 2018, 02:50:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 57726 times)
dianab
Countess

« Reply #440 on: April 23, 2018, 05:39:28 pm »

Kate & Will No 3 – a maverick Taurus
23rd April 2018 by Marjorie

Another Royal arrived this morning at 11.01am as the Duchess of Cambridge delivered her third child, a boy, now fifth in line to the throne, with Prince William in attendance.

He has his Sun and Venus in Taurus, so similar to Princess Charlotte with her Sun and Mars in Taurus – and chiming with Prince William’s Venus in Taurus and the Queen’s Sun and Prince Charles’s Moon. Prince George, the eldest child, is a last degree Cancer Sun.

This one has a flamboyant Leo Moon below his Cancer Ascendant, sitting as a singleton, accentuating emotional sensitivity but also indicating a knack of connecting with the public. He has Uranus in his 10th conjunct his Sun, so will be a maverick who insists on following his own path.

I’d worry marginally about a challenging collection of Saturn and a Mars Pluto conjunction all in Capricorn in his 6th house of health and work. There could be health issues requiring care, perhaps most obviously over his early years as the Mars Pluto draws to exact in about 18 months’ time. He’ll be drawn to work in crises areas.

Like both his parents he has Jupiter in Scorpio, normally good for money; and he has a leadership-quality Leo North Node.

http://star4cast.ca/kate-will-no-3-a-maverick-taurus/

Diana had Venus in Taurus too
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #441 on: April 24, 2018, 05:08:18 am »

I sure hope he doesn't have health issues. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially not a baby! Working in crisis areas is good, since those people need help.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #442 on: April 24, 2018, 02:15:02 pm »

Taurus boys used to be very good sons. Taurus with Cancer rising will be very attached to its mother. Is it true Pippa also has a Leo Moon?
dianab
Countess

« Reply #443 on: April 24, 2018, 03:23:00 pm »

The astrologer updated her post:

His relationships with both parents and two siblings do seem unduly fraught. The relationship chart with his mother has an emphasised Mars Saturn trine Moon trine Venus. With his father the same Mars Saturn and Pluto opposition Sun Venus; with composite Moon trine Mars Saturn. With Charlotte – a Mars square Saturn and muddled Moon aspects. With George – a composite Sun opposition Saturn and Saturn trine Mars; and Venus opposition Pluto square Mars and Uranus. He’s either going to be the wild child par excellence or there’ll be some other reason for all the angst and aggravation.

Mars Pluto tends to run through the Queen’s relationships with her close family which reflects the power imbalance and need to toe the monarchical line. The Queen’s relationship with Philip has a composite Mars opposition Saturn which reflects the sacrifice he had to make in terms of suppressing his individuality to fit in. Mars is to do with assertion – I am, I choose. Where it is heavily restricted it breeds resentment.
http://star4cast.ca/kate-will-no-3-a-maverick-taurus/

i wonder if the marriage will fell apart and they'll led separated lives. George and Charlotte charts are also complicated to say the least
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:25:07 pm by dianab » Logged
dianab
Countess

« Reply #444 on: May 15, 2018, 10:54:01 pm »

Meghan and Harry – a sticky week to pick for a wedding

15th May 2018 by Marjorie

High family drama, intense feelings, jealousy and unwelcome surprises were written in the stars for Meghan and Harry’s wedding this Saturday. The Mars Uranus square exact tomorrow did hint at explosive upsets, insecurity and over-reactions. And on the day itself the Cancer Moon opposes Pluto for emotional tensions. Her father is stressed out over media attention and apparently in the throes of a heart attack, so is ambivalent about coming or may not be allowed to by the medics. Even worse, her estranged half-siblings have arrived in London mob-handed, clearly paid for by the vultures, and although uninvited to the event will make their presence felt in interviews.

Family problems do loom large in Meghan’s chart this year with tr Pluto squaring her 4th house Pluto as she attempts to pull away from her childhood past; plus tr Saturn in a separating square to her Moon, Saturn, Jupiter in Libra. Those run on for a few months and she does look unnerved (not surprisingly) over the main event with tr Neptune opposition her Sun/Pluto, as well as trapped.  She has a close Jupiter Saturn conjunction with Jupiter leading, so she’ll always experience the highs followed by setbacks and problems. It’ll be a tough introduction to the strictures of married Royal life.

Harry looks deflated and panicky with tr Neptune square his Mars through this month; as he copes with the upheaval of tr Uranus opposing his Pluto exactly now as well.

The Royals were never good at coping with in-laws. Prince Anne’s first parents-in-law, the Phillips, were fairly frozen out.  The only reason the Duchess of Cambridge’s parents were so omnipresent is down to her determined mother. But at least to date most commoner relatives had the sense to keep out of the media’s clutches.

If her mother does walk her down the aisle it won’t be setting a precedent since Queen Victoria walked two of her daughters to the altar after the death of Prince Albert.
http://star4cast.ca/meghan-and-harry-a-sticky-week-to-pick-for-a-wedding/
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 10:58:21 pm by dianab » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #445 on: May 15, 2018, 11:11:28 pm »

thankyou

So, Harry's panicky, there were news earlier he had cold feet. Not a good sign and points to a major mistake.

I don't understand why the Philpps family was frozne out? Though I do know that prior to the Midds in-laws were frozen out and we know through Diana that even married-ins were forever treated as outsiders. Weird bunch. The Midds are a bunch we all can complain about all day, with right and reason as we know them and have known for absolute ages, but honestly they did right not allowing to be frozen out of their daughter's life and creating a normal kind of mingle of married in in-laws.

The Winds will only be hit properly with Doria, who's said to have quit her job and wants to move to London. tehe
Albany
Baroness

« Reply #446 on: May 16, 2018, 12:11:46 am »

Here is a tarot and astrology reading about the the PH + MM wedding. Very insightful, and Kirsten has a proven track record of accurate readings.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Marriage Tarot Reading:

https://youtu.be/fsNxbhB8Hi4

Guest Astrologer reading of Meghan and Harry's individual charts + wedding/marriage chart:

https://youtu.be/YxgAoy-J9h8

"Off with their heads!" -The Queen of Hearts
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #447 on: May 16, 2018, 07:02:11 am »

Key word is after Prince Albert's death. Meghan's father is alive, in hospital, somewhere in no-insurance-needed Mexico, undergoing surgery while, still alive, while Meghan is distressed that her fake positive pr isn't working.

^I still don't like this reader
dianab
Countess

« Reply #448 on: May 16, 2018, 12:47:30 pm »

^  thankyou

So, Harry's panicky, there were news earlier he had cold feet. Not a good sign and points to a major mistake.

I don't understand why the Philpps family was frozne out? Though I do know that prior to the Midds in-laws were frozen out and we know through Diana that even married-ins were forever treated as outsiders. Weird bunch. The Midds are a bunch we all can complain about all day, with right and reason as we know them and have known for absolute ages, but honestly they did right not allowing to be frozen out of their daughter's life and creating a normal kind of mingle of married in in-laws.

The Winds will only be hit properly with Doria, who's said to have quit her job and wants to move to London. tehe
The parents of Mark Philips hadnt much contact with little Zara and Peter. His mother rightfully complained to press about never spending a Christmas with her grandkids. And it's and was well known the kids in Windsor Christmas never stay together with the adults (their parents!!!), but in a separated place with the nannies.

The luck of the Middletons - particularly Carole - is THE FACT William genuinely loves them
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:51:06 pm by dianab » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #449 on: May 16, 2018, 01:56:03 pm »

^ That's horrible and so typical!!
Indeed the Midds are lucky Bill has genuine love for them.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #450 on: May 16, 2018, 03:16:01 pm »

Not so sure he has "love" for them now  -  he must have surely seen the nasty, unpleasant side of them over the last 7 years, pretty obvious to anyone what they are like.  If he does not see that side of them then he needs a brain cell transplant for sure, because that family and their wrongdoings have taken him to sewer level.   If he hasn´t seen through them by now then he needs treatment, big time.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #451 on: May 16, 2018, 04:05:24 pm »

Too late - he's stuck with 3 kids and possibly another one in 2 years, knowing how Kate has the Jolie strategy to get a meal ticket for life.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #452 on: May 16, 2018, 04:31:33 pm »

I think at one point he did love the Midds or what he thought they were.

But much more deeply than that, I think he h@tes the way his own mother was treated by his Windsor relatives, and he’s now stuck.

With in laws who care little for him, more for his title and access it gives them. But he, hopefully sees, that not all his mother did was right and not all his Windsor relatives were wrong.

And as for Earl Spencer?! He treated his sister badly when she needed help. Now he’s got KM with all those extra mouths to contend with.

He never saw her coming. She saw him coming and played him.

It’s all an unholy mess. And who’d want to contend with all that baggage? (Meaning the in-laws). Not me. No future there for a decent woman.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #453 on: May 16, 2018, 07:05:23 pm »

^^ easter-lol indeed!

^^^ One would hope Bill saw through the Midds at this point at least, but for sure he had love for them and that was enough that they could stay a vital part of their daughter's life, too late and hard to shove them off now and freeze them out, but I don't condone the freezing out anyway, regardless how little I think of the people involved, the old Windsor way was too cruel and pretty darn stupid.
Overall I agree with you though, to the point!

^ "who’d want to contend with all that baggage? (Meaning the in-laws). Not me. No future there for a decent woman. "
Nailed it!
dianab
Countess

« Reply #454 on: May 16, 2018, 08:16:00 pm »

Not so sure he has "love" for them now  -  he must have surely seen the nasty, unpleasant side of them over the last 7 years, pretty obvious to anyone what they are like.  If he does not see that side of them then he needs a brain cell transplant for sure, because that family and their wrongdoings have taken him to sewer level.   If he hasn´t seen through them by now then he needs treatment, big time.
Yeah, i'm sure he also did see the nasty side of the windsors (not only charles, camilla and fawcett/penny junor), including old granny liz and old phil... so he must prefer carole and co and all of their faults... they probably are nice bunch next to the windsors... i think mike is in all likelihood a decent guy next to his (William's) father and grandfather... interesting enough Carole is a Aquarius and Mike is a Cancer and Diana was Cancer sun Aquarius Moon - (and Aquarius was her dominant sign and Cancer being almost tied)

I disagree Charles Spencer treated Diana badly (if she was so crazy about country, she wouldnt been at every holiday in a beach or ski resort) - he talked to Morton book in 1992 and he is told the person who introduced Diana to Martin Bashir for she give her BBC interview. He had/s much more loyalty in him (he probably genuinely cared about her) than his others 2 older sisters (who would have been much more suitable to Windsors and "their humor and lifestyle" - as ruth fermoy put that)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:22:38 pm by dianab » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #455 on: May 16, 2018, 08:22:19 pm »

^ For all their faults, the Meddledooms at least aren't rumoured murderers, p*edos and don't protect their "higher goal" by hook or crook (even killing their own to protect the status quo/ establishment). Except leaving Waity in an abusive/ cheating relationship, but that pales compared to the (Mountbatten-) Windsor track record nervous
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #456 on: May 16, 2018, 11:18:26 pm »

^ For all their faults, the Meddledooms at least aren't rumoured murderers, p*edos and don't protect their "higher goal" by hook or crook (even killing their own to protect the status quo/ establishment). Except leaving Waity in an abusive/ cheating relationship, but that pales compared to the (Mountbatten-) Windsor track record nervous
Are you sure about that? eating cookies

Barnabe et Kitty...
Albany
Baroness

« Reply #457 on: May 17, 2018, 12:00:34 am »

Steve Judd--British Astrologer: PH+MM Wedding Astrology Reading:

https://youtu.be/e9FJVJAps5U

dianab
Countess

« Reply #458 on: May 19, 2018, 08:14:10 pm »

Harry & Meghan Sussex – a happy occasion
19th May 2018 by Marjorie

The marriage vows between Prince Harry and Meghan (Duke and Duchess of Sussex) were taken at 12.39 pm in Windsor.

There was a Water Grand Trine of Cancer Moon trine Jupiter in Scorpio trine Neptune in Pisces, which is emotionally private and self-protective, can be healing for others. Formed into a Kite by an intense Moon opposition Pluto. It makes Pluto the driving planet and tied into Jupiter, suggests an ambitious, influential power-couple marriage.

There is also an Earth Grand Trine of Saturn trine a Virgo Ascendant trine Mercury Uranus in Taurus, which brings practicality to the mix with new ideas in play, especially abroad – which fits with them having been nominated for a Commonwealth role. Uranus is further emphasised being on the point of a T Square to a leadership Leo North Node opposition Mars – innovative, not scared to ruffle conservative feathers; but since it trines Saturn there’ll be a nod to traditional values.

It’s a chart which also describes the family arguments running into the wedding with the Moon opposition Pluto and Mars; and the explosive Mars Uranus.

Often wedding charts reflect the relationship chart though in this case not so much. Harry/Meghan has a curiously contradictory mix of a needs-space composite Sun square Uranus; a showbizzy Neptune square Mars; and a rigid and somewhat bleak composite Moon square Saturn Pluto, with duty looming large and taking precedence over feelings.

As ever the Royal pomp and pageantry showed the UK at its best. I remember watching the Queen Mother’s funeral which ran like clockwork and thinking the sooner the military take over running the country the better. The guests were an eclectic mix with the bride’s mother, Amal Clooney and several others looking fabulous; Victoria Beckham with the oddest shoes (no wonder she’s so pinched face); Princess Anne looking grumpy, dressed in her own peculiarly unattractive style; and when, dear heavens, will Prince Andrews’ two girls ever get themselves a stylist to pick their clothes and hats sensibly.

Doria Ragland, Meghan’s mother may have been born 2 September 1956 which would make her a Sun Jupiter in Virgo; with a healing Water Grand Trine of Venus in Cancer trine Mars trine Saturn and Saturn square Pluto. She’s a yoga teacher and social worker so it would fit.
http://star4cast.ca/harry-meghan-sussex-a-happy-occasion/
Albany
Baroness

« Reply #459 on: May 19, 2018, 08:51:47 pm »

Another tarot reader going over the reason why PH chose to marry MM.

She mentions a third person in this marriage--this reader calls out either a redhead or a blonde woman, which brings to mind, for me at least, Lady Melissa Percy. Quite a few readers have mentioned a third woman who ends up being a second wife for PH, and commenters have mentioned Lady Melissa by name. I'm not wishing the couple ill, but I'm posting the readings for thought and discussion...

Part I of reading:
https://youtu.be/NxEPg_V-bBs

Part II of reading:
https://youtu.be/NxEPg_V-bBs

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: