Royal Gossip
September 25, 2018, 04:49:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 66997 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #380 on: December 31, 2017, 09:45:12 am »

^And how many psychics, tarot readers, astrologers etc predicted there would be no engagement? A friend once went to one of Kerrie's shows in the Blue Mountains, and Ms Erwin is full of BS.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #381 on: December 31, 2017, 02:39:54 pm »

The same amount that say they will get engaged and it will be a marriage all the lovey dovey stuff.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #382 on: December 31, 2017, 02:49:04 pm »

Astrologer saw America in Harry's future and Diana was thrilled.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/898430/princess-diana-astrologer-meghan-wedding-royal
dianab
Countess

« Reply #383 on: February 18, 2018, 08:26:07 pm »

Meghan – getting pre-wedding jitters
18th February 2018 by Marjorie

Meghan Markle is feeling the strain not just of pre-wedding nerves but also of Royal lifestyle restrictions, according to reports. Apart from public walkabouts, she’s fairly confined in Kensington Palace, unable to skip off to the gym or go shopping as she used to. A chat with Camilla is supposed to have calmed her down.

She will be feeling rather discouraged with tr Saturn square her Libra Moon, Saturn, Jupiter from late January till late this month, which will dent her enthusiasm. The late January Lunar Eclipse opposed her Leo Sun, which may have been when the reality of the changes she’s making in her lifestyle hit home. Tr Neptune is also this month opposing her Venus which can bring emotional disappointments.

Prince Harry has been given a new role with a Commonwealth youth initiative which will mean plenty of travelling in future which will help, especially to Africa where he feels most at home.

Meghan will feel increasing pressure through March with tr Uranus square her Sun/Mars midpoint. That may bring a few outbursts, since she’ll be on edge. From late March till late May tr Pluto will be opposing her Mars/Node midpoint which will make her feel hemmed in, frustrated and wary.

Her relationship chart with Prince Harry does look jangled through March and April as tr Uranus opposes the composite Pluto and then squares the composite Moon, so there will be fairly serious ups and downs. And he looks deflated May till late July with a panicky-failure tr Neptune square his Mars.

Her own childhood family tensions won’t be making things any easier. And it’s a huge change for her, giving up her career and relatively carefree life, for the golden cage of a Royal existence.

http://star4cast.ca/meghan-getting-pre-wedding-jitters/#comment-19679
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #384 on: February 18, 2018, 09:08:54 pm »

Coinciding with this

'When she wakes up she has nowhere to go' - Meghan Markle is 'overwhelmed' by confines of royal life
https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/when-she-wakes-up-she-has-nowhere-to-go-meghan-markle-is-overwhelmed-by-confines-of-royal-life-36616017.html
 spy
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #385 on: February 18, 2018, 09:39:09 pm »

Some comments on the Orr post mention them not reaching the altar like Yooper said previously.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
dianab
Countess

« Reply #386 on: February 21, 2018, 02:13:58 pm »

Marjorie replied to this comment:
what’s the synastry between camilla and meghan?

Marjorie
19th February 2018 at 10:54 am   | Reply
Good. Meghan probably finds Camilla rather formidable and enigmatic since C’s Saturn Pluto in Leo are conjunct M’s Sun. But Camilla will be a rock for support and there is friendliness and fun on their relationship chart. Camilla is the right person to talk to her since she wasn’t born Royal or used to the spotlight, is divorced and sensible. After she married Charles (reluctantly) she promptly moved back into her old family home to get away from invasive security and Royal rigidities, so she knows her way round solutions. The problem at the moment is Harry and Meghan haven’t a country bolthole to escape to; and I’m not sure anyway that her anti-hunting, shooting, fishing approach is going to make the welly-boot and Barbour weekends easy. Trouble is most relationships go through a tremendous upheaval before and after marriage – mainly out of public gaze. But she’s an actress and knows the celeb pressures well enough.

---
Astrology is interesting because i dont think meghan is all that fond and trusting of camilla - as i think meghan and her mother doria are the force behind these harry's comments of diana was mistreated by the royals (in his words 'institution') and being forced walk in her funeral

---

other interesting comment

It looks as though her solar arc Venus is close to conjunct her natal Pluto which in turn is being squared by transit Pluto in Capricorn, where is will be for a couple of years to come. Whilst her Moon, Saturn and Jupiter will be squared off and on by transit Saturn until November.

Between one thing and another the Queen must be wondering about the future of the Royals (and has transit Uranus due to conjunct her natal Sun). Add to that the Commonwealth countries are now considering who’ll take over when the Queen passes on, with her role not being hereditary. It looks as though big changes are on the way there too.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 02:16:42 pm by dianab » Logged
dianab
Countess

« Reply #387 on: February 21, 2018, 06:46:30 pm »

Camilla – walking a tightrope

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, is not well-designed to be out on a glittering stage with her Cancer Sun, Mercury, Venus and Moon all in the 12th and trine a 4th house Jupiter in Scorpio. Happiest out of sight, behind the scenes or pottering about at home with her children and grandchildren, she is however well-suited to a husband who prickles if anyone else encroaches on his spotlight.

Born 17 July 1947 7.10am (biography) London, she has a defensive persona with the tough Saturn Pluto in Leo just below her Ascendant, doubly emphasised being on the focal point of a mini-Grand Trine of Mars in Gemini trine Neptune. Saturn Pluto types tend to attract strong reactions – Hillary Clinton, Liz Greene to name but two. People are either for or against them.

Life came easily to her with a comfortable, wealthy, well-connected childhood family. Despite a fling with Prince Charles, who according to reports was dithering and would anyway have been under pressure not to consider a non-virgin as wife, she married the catch-of-the-season Andrew Parker Bowles. He is a Capricorn with a Cancer Moon and his Venus was conjunct her Descendant opposition Pluto on her Ascendant, so there would be a strong attraction; though he was a womaniser.

Quite when she picked up again with Prince Charles prior to or after his marriage isn’t clear since Diana fans and Diana herself were determined to paint the worst possible picture. I’d also enter a caveat that there is no sense in applying middle-class morals to the aristos and county set since they always lived by different rules. ‘Produce the heir and spare and then suit yourself’ seemed to be the accepted rule of thumb.

What is clear is that Camilla put him back together when he was at his nadir over the breakdown of his marriage. Her Jupiter is conjunct his 4th house Sun; and her four Cancer planets fall in his 12th – so a behind-the-scenes support, and she’ll be a good listener with those 12th house planets. Curiously Camilla’s Aries midheaven is within a degree as Charles’ so they share the same trajectory.

Diana, on the other hand, had her angry Mars Pluto in Virgo conjunct Charles’ Saturn and trine his Taurus Moon which is not a good mix; and their relationship chart had an outdoing-each-other-for-attention Mars Neptune conjunction, which proved more than problematic.

Camilla’s relationship with Charles isn’t that easy. On the upside there’s a composite Moon opposition Jupiter square Mercury, so good communication and mutual support. But the Sun is in an argumentative opposition to Mars; and Venus is in a cool conjunction to Saturn.

Diana and Camilla, not surprisingly had difficult crossovers in their charts. Camilla’s Saturn Pluto fell in Diana’s 8th making Diana feel trapped; with Diana’s Saturn opposition Camilla’s Sun, blocking the other way; and Diana’s Pluto was square Camilla’s Mars for outright hostility.

Camilla will be under pressure in 2019/2020 with tr Pluto square her Sun; with major changes (birth time being accurate) in 2020/21 as her Solar Arc MC is conjunct her Uranus, and tr Uranus squares first her Ascendant, then Saturn and then her Pluto. So quite an upheaval.

http://star4cast.ca/camilla-walking-a-tightrope/

in next years camilla will be badly UNPOPULAR?

funny enough, andrew p-b and kate have the same sun-moon combo lolz
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 06:52:30 pm by dianab » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #388 on: February 21, 2018, 07:07:39 pm »

Thank you dianab

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #389 on: February 22, 2018, 02:54:17 am »

Camilla – walking a tightrope

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, is not well-designed to be out on a glittering stage with her Cancer Sun, Mercury, Venus and Moon all in the 12th and trine a 4th house Jupiter in Scorpio. Happiest out of sight, behind the scenes or pottering about at home with her children and grandchildren, she is however well-suited to a husband who prickles if anyone else encroaches on his spotlight.

Born 17 July 1947 7.10am (biography) London, she has a defensive persona with the tough Saturn Pluto in Leo just below her Ascendant, doubly emphasised being on the focal point of a mini-Grand Trine of Mars in Gemini trine Neptune. Saturn Pluto types tend to attract strong reactions – Hillary Clinton, Liz Greene to name but two. People are either for or against them.

Life came easily to her with a comfortable, wealthy, well-connected childhood family. Despite a fling with Prince Charles, who according to reports was dithering and would anyway have been under pressure not to consider a non-virgin as wife, she married the catch-of-the-season Andrew Parker Bowles. He is a Capricorn with a Cancer Moon and his Venus was conjunct her Descendant opposition Pluto on her Ascendant, so there would be a strong attraction; though he was a womaniser.

Quite when she picked up again with Prince Charles prior to or after his marriage isn’t clear since Diana fans and Diana herself were determined to paint the worst possible picture. I’d also enter a caveat that there is no sense in applying middle-class morals to the aristos and county set since they always lived by different rules. ‘Produce the heir and spare and then suit yourself’ seemed to be the accepted rule of thumb.

What is clear is that Camilla put him back together when he was at his nadir over the breakdown of his marriage. Her Jupiter is conjunct his 4th house Sun; and her four Cancer planets fall in his 12th – so a behind-the-scenes support, and she’ll be a good listener with those 12th house planets. Curiously Camilla’s Aries midheaven is within a degree as Charles’ so they share the same trajectory.

Diana, on the other hand, had her angry Mars Pluto in Virgo conjunct Charles’ Saturn and trine his Taurus Moon which is not a good mix; and their relationship chart had an outdoing-each-other-for-attention Mars Neptune conjunction, which proved more than problematic.

Camilla’s relationship with Charles isn’t that easy. On the upside there’s a composite Moon opposition Jupiter square Mercury, so good communication and mutual support. But the Sun is in an argumentative opposition to Mars; and Venus is in a cool conjunction to Saturn.

Diana and Camilla, not surprisingly had difficult crossovers in their charts. Camilla’s Saturn Pluto fell in Diana’s 8th making Diana feel trapped; with Diana’s Saturn opposition Camilla’s Sun, blocking the other way; and Diana’s Pluto was square Camilla’s Mars for outright hostility.

Camilla will be under pressure in 2019/2020 with tr Pluto square her Sun; with major changes (birth time being accurate) in 2020/21 as her Solar Arc MC is conjunct her Uranus, and tr Uranus squares first her Ascendant, then Saturn and then her Pluto. So quite an upheaval.

http://star4cast.ca/camilla-walking-a-tightrope/

in next years camilla will be badly UNPOPULAR?

funny enough, andrew p-b and kate have the same sun-moon combo lolz

I only wish Camlla had been happy puttering around the house instead of butting into Charles and DIana's marriage. She loves the spotlight and it shows when she grins wearing all the bling.

Camilla is already unpopular IMO.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #390 on: February 22, 2018, 09:44:31 am »

^ Yeah, she is already unpopular, I just thought how much worse can her popularity get and she'd have to do th to get even further down...
dianab
Countess

« Reply #391 on: February 22, 2018, 11:34:00 am »

camilla was really unpopular in 1990s IMO... but i think settelen tapes being aired in UK made her unpopular again.... maybe nowadays there's more indifference than anything else
sandy
Princess

« Reply #392 on: February 22, 2018, 02:24:22 pm »

The dislike of her is quite evident also after Junor called her the Savior of the Monarchy. C and C in their trying to glorify themselves forget that stirring things up remind people what happened.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #393 on: February 25, 2018, 02:24:29 am »

https://lyndsayedwards.com/prince-harry-meghan-markle-split-before-wedding-2-2/

Firstly my spirit guide tells me that the wedding will be postponed and pushed back, I sense that a legitimate reason will be given for this postponing of the wedding and this reason will be accepted worldwide as legitimate. The rumors in the magazines and newspapers will begin shortly after this though and the press will speculate that there could be trouble in paradise for the couple and their relationship is on the rocks. There will be split rumors in the press also as the couple are photographed on separate work engagements. My spirit guide reminds me that there is no smoke without fire and that the press will be onto something with their speculations in the media as the couple will be having some relationship issues, these issues are shown to be low key though and I do see that they’re to spend more time apart going forward which will help the dynamic of their relationship. They’re shown to be working separately and having their own and much needed space from each other. The space between them appears to help their relationship grow in the right direction and it could help them align and continue forward together as a couple. Spirit give me the strongest sense that if they’re to stay together then they will be very much individuals and live separate lives emotionally, they will never be a true team. Spirit tell me that they’re both too head strong and both like to lead so they’ll clash greatly but if they spend enough time apart then they could well end up staying together long term – it wouldn’t be the right choice for them as they’re not the best match but it will ultimately be their choice. I am shown explosive rows for the couple which have already happened but given that they have put space between them since this has helped their relationship continue to grow. Spirit make me feel that it’ll be a real shame if they go through with the wedding at a later date as they’re not compatible and will of course split up eventually due to this,  if Prince Harry or Meghan Markle realize this before then they can save themselves from missing out on meeting someone much better suited who they’d be truly happy with.  The space put between the couple after these rows has been very cleverly done in order to save the relationship and I get the feeling that it’ll work to be honest for quite some time, enough for it to be too late for Prince Harry to get out and meet his more compatible partner (see below predictions). Spirit do make me feel that if Prince Harry goes ahead with this marriage to Meghan Markle then it will be a bit like history repeating itself as they’ll end up living very separate lives emotionally just as his father and Princess Diana did, it’ll be a sad situation for both of them and such a shame

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

sandy
Princess

« Reply #394 on: February 25, 2018, 11:40:50 am »

I doubt it will be postponed and pushed back. I think some of those who comment on the DM think "their posts" will stop the wedding. They are not even married yet. I recall the psychics predicted bliss for Charles and DIana and look how that turned out. Harry is not going back to Cressida. IF he had any doubts he would have dropped Meghan ages ago and Harry is not one to cling if he is not invested in the relationship. IMO.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #395 on: February 25, 2018, 12:35:24 pm »

Some comments on the Orr post mention them not reaching the altar like Yooper said previously.
do you think it's possible? what you thinks of marjorie orr posts re:meghan and then camilla?

i dont believe they'll call off the engagement but she'll have hard time and will regret the whole thing in a few years i've no doubt about that
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #396 on: February 25, 2018, 01:34:42 pm »

^ I think so too. I don't see a postponement as possible. Charles and Camz postponed one day due to legitimate reasons, but not a postponement of weeks or months. A wedding on this scale, that is not possible. Calling it off imo remains a possibility up until they say their vows, as with any wedding, only standing at the altar obvs makes calling things off very unlikely. But calling the wedding off prior to the day itself is always a possibility.
Also if a couple finds it hard to be together and needs space constantly, then sth is off. And a relationship can't grow by always "having space". Then be free agents, not ploughing head first into marriage.
I also agree that M will regret this in a few years. She literally and seriously has no idea what she is letting herself into. Kate had no idea, being English, having grown up in England and she was with Bill for nearly 10 years, Diana was part of the aristocracy, and yet both were hit with the Stick of the Ugly Truth & Reality once they married in. Meg will have the same fate, her only plus is that she isn't marrying an heir, so likely some things might be easier. But also harder because Harry and his wife will always come second, or even third and just descend further down in relevance, and no matter how shoddy the family and how shyte they are, you always have to bow to them and take several steps back in reverance and can't avoid people at get-togethers or totally cancel them like normal people can. Even the best actor will struggle with this.

I do believe that Camilla invited Meg, that post from some days ago. In some ways it is her duty and a nice gesture as stepmother and future stepmother-in-law. We all know that Camz has her own motivations too, but nonetheless she in ways has to do this. And I can imagine that M is (for now?) getting along with Camz, both are divorced and married in as "outsiders" (i.e. new to the Windsor horse & pony show) and I think that indeed they might have some common ground.

It was in the 1st year also reported how Kate was taken by Charles to the opera and similar and I think that was true as well. I think that Chuck & Camz made an effort with their new (step)daughter-in-law, but hit a brickwall because the Midds always come first, second and third. Everyone's noticed how the Cambs have distanced themselves from all the Winds and have no relationship with them. For all their (Chuck & Camz's) faults, they do seem to be good and loving grandparents to Camz's grandkids and I think they'd like to have a better relationship with the Cambs and also Harry and his future wife, and with Harry that is a possibility as Harry seems to have a better and closer relationship with his father. So also because of that I do think that Camz is making an effort with M, and it is much nicer and more personal to have invited her to Clarence House instead of the restaurant outing she had with K. Though technically, back then, K half lived with Bill at Clarence House anyway... So a restaurant outing may not have been that bad..
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #397 on: February 25, 2018, 03:49:33 pm »

I also think that a postponing won't happen ,and they will get married you can find different predictions about them all over the place some saying no some yes and now you have one saying a baby boy will be born 2019 to M&H

beline
courtier

« Reply #398 on: February 25, 2018, 04:50:30 pm »

Could the ceremony be postponed if something awful happened like the Duke of Edinburgh's passed away or even the Queen ?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #399 on: February 25, 2018, 07:37:27 pm »

I have very little knowledge of astro so I cannot comment on that side. Though marjorie did say they would go downhill coming christmas and then backtracked saying she wanted to see the positive side after the engagement.

I have always said that they will not have a happy marriage. Meghan does not know a bit about the RF and even the country is strange to her. And the USA is very different to UK. If she had lived two years  or so lile Mary and Maxima did then maybe. But as it is I do not think Meghan will never really adapt.

A cancellation may happen in any case. Nothing is impossible see Madeleine or even a stricter rf like the japanese is having a similar case right now.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: