Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 02:21:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 69011 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #480 on: May 27, 2018, 10:12:45 am »

^Not sure how it works in UK, but I know the US are pretty thorough with adoptive situations, friend of mine met and married an American guy and the settled in the US, they adopted a child and she was amazed just how good the US system is for adoption.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #481 on: May 27, 2018, 03:02:59 pm »

^While I don't believe she had a child, your assumption about the adoptive parents isn't necessarily true. There is more than one path to adoption in the United States. The accessibility of birth parent information is not always made available to adoptive parents or even the children, once they come of age. And before you come at me with a response about my being wrong, keep in mind that I come from a family that has fostered, adopted multiple times and I do a lot of community work within the foster care systems in multiple states. I know what I'm talking about.

You are right. People who want to find out about their biological parents often have difficulties having files accessible to them. Even when they were adopted decades ago.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #482 on: May 27, 2018, 03:33:57 pm »

Is this discussion about a prediction?? Because it seems off topic

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
dianab
Countess

« Reply #483 on: May 27, 2018, 10:32:28 pm »

Marriage glue – Charles and Diana
27th May 2018 by Marjorie

The glue that holds marriages together can be tracked through the astrology. Though it will depend in part on the social climate. In Royal circles until relatively recently divorces were unthinkable, so couples would go their own way within the respectable façade of a committed union. It also depends on the capability of each individual to relate at all. It takes two to tango and if one isn’t dancing then short of total submission by the other partner, it won’t stick.

Prince Charles and Princess Diana at first glance seemed admirably suited. He is a Scorpio, and she was a Cancerian – two Water Suns. Her Venus in Taurus clicked with his Sun; and his detached Venus in airy Libra was reasonable with her Aquarius Moon. Though her rebellious Moon didn’t fit at all with his intensely emotional Sun or Taurus Moon. But no relationship is perfect, so with effort it might have worked.

The problems came from her Uranus square his Sun and conjunct his Pluto, which would present him with disruptive force that threatened to undercut his control; and worse her bitterly frustrated and angry Mars Pluto was conjunct his Saturn and trine his 10th house Moon – so she’d come up against his rigidity and upset his sense of dignity. Communication would be a problem with his Mercury conjunct her Neptune and her Mercury conjunct his Uranus – so they’d be constantly at cross-purposes and never able to iron out difficulties.

Her Jupiter was on his Descendant which is ideal and her charming Venus in his 10th helped his career. But his Uranus fell in her 7th robbing her of a feeling of togetherness; with his Mars on her Ascendant which can turn competitive.

On their relationship chart, the composite Sun was trine Jupiter, sextile Saturn – so good for success and duty and should have offered longevity.  But the composite Venus was unaspected, so affection was not an integral part of their bond. And the composite Moon was seriously afflicted in a Yod inconjunct Pluto sextile Mars Neptune, and trine Uranus. A yod in a relationship usually involves a critical connection for both, changing their lives out of all recognition and not always happily.

The killer though is the composite Mars Neptune conjunction – which suggests room for only one ego. Charles is notoriously sensitive to anyone hogging his spotlight and Diana did, unwittingly at the start and then discovered it was a weapon she could wield to great effect. With Mars Neptune there isn’t mutual support. One has a triumph, the other feels diminished, so it is destructive.

In days gone by it would have survived with a submissive wife, though the feeling element was never really there.

The Queen’s relationship with Prince Philip has undercurrents of real anger as he was forced to give up his career and identity at her accession; but the Venus and Moon aspect between them are much stronger, so passion initially and good feelings as well the resentment. Plus the nature of the time made it impossible to do other than stick it out through the rough patches.

Hindsight, of course, is a wonderful thing.
http://star4cast.ca/marriage-glue-charles-and-diana/
Albany
Baroness

« Reply #484 on: June 02, 2018, 08:18:24 pm »

Megan Markle & Prince Harry ~ Will it last? Hmmm (Royal Wedding)

https://youtu.be/bdK4qnR9Gl0
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 08:21:45 pm by Albany » Logged

"Off with their heads!" -The Queen of Hearts
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #485 on: June 02, 2018, 08:40:02 pm »

Megan Markle & Prince Harry ~ Will it last? Hmmm (Royal Wedding)

https://youtu.be/bdK4qnR9Gl0
She is not the only one saying that 3 years they will be happy and with a child but in 8 years will be over...

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #486 on: June 03, 2018, 12:29:53 am »

No marriages don't all last. But I hope they stay married.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #487 on: June 03, 2018, 09:04:10 am »

8 years is too much. As soon as Andie is cleared of all charges the Meggie distraction will no longer be needed.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #488 on: June 03, 2018, 05:17:03 pm »

^ Agreed Ariel.  I think she will last just long enough to get her British Citizenship.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #489 on: June 03, 2018, 06:14:08 pm »

I think she will last if she wants. Harry wants kids and doubtful he will want to divorce because of them.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #490 on: June 03, 2018, 06:34:18 pm »

I agree. As long as she's happy, she will stay. The men in grey might be a problem. I don't think she likes to be boxed in or to be in the background.

I think Harry will be over the moon with any children and be a fabulous dad. Spontaneous, fun and very loving.

Both PW and PH will avoid divorce like the plague. They've been children in that scenario and know the pain.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #491 on: June 03, 2018, 09:07:48 pm »

I am not sure that she'll be happy with one man only and for sure she will not be happy with following orders but let's see.

This is a funny prediction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0A_EVCRqcs

I'll just quote "she's particularly good at something that the English women don't do"...
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #492 on: June 05, 2018, 10:03:30 am »

I watched a Tarot reader yesterday on YT who said that the marriage between Markle and Harry won’t last, but that Harry will come out of it a better person and will marry a woman who will be his true love.  She said he knows this woman already and she’s a water sign.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #493 on: June 05, 2018, 01:38:34 pm »

I think she will last if she wants. Harry wants kids and doubtful he will want to divorce because of them.

Agreed she will last Harry was ready ( his light was on )  he wanted someone to be by his side when he's doing tours kids, he saw all his friends getting married having kids he found someone wiling to take on the job .

Men Are Like Cabs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oRNX9HwneeU

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #494 on: June 05, 2018, 01:52:51 pm »

^ lmao Brilliant! Also kinda accurate.. esp in the case of H&M.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #495 on: June 05, 2018, 05:58:00 pm »

Before the engagement of Will and Kate, there was a prediction that William would marry someone the media liked and wanted him to marry  and they would divorce but he will remarry happily.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #496 on: June 05, 2018, 07:44:21 pm »

^ And so that this prediction doesn't happen Kate pops a baby every 2-3 years  easter-wink
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #497 on: June 07, 2018, 03:22:34 pm »

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel William has settled down with Waity?   

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #498 on: June 07, 2018, 03:25:01 pm »

^ Not just you. If the others he was after hadn't run off screaming, Kate wouldn't have had stood as much chance as she did. And if she hadn't allowed him to treat her like dirt.
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #499 on: June 07, 2018, 04:09:27 pm »

^If that's the case, and yes, I'm aware others bypassed him (don't blame them), it makes you wonder if one day he'll wake up and realize that he never really married a woman he loved properly. 

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: