Royal Gossip
January 16, 2018, 07:44:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 47440 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #360 on: December 03, 2017, 03:25:19 pm »

^^ I think same for K, never queen. Perhaps b/c W supposedly won't be. No clue. I also don't think that anyone had ever anything good to say about their marriage.
No idea what people predicted before they married, I wasn't around then (didn't even know about the tumblrs and forums!). Sure as heck seems to be all doom & gloom for H&M. I just thought: did anyone predict anything for Charles & Di? Back in the day? Now that'd be interesting to read now, with plenty of hindsight that we have..
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #361 on: December 03, 2017, 04:42:19 pm »

Yeah that would be intresting to see what was said about Charles and Di. I think doom and gloom was said about Kate and William too plus happy sunny days .now the same thing with Harry and Meghan doom gloom and some saying happy sunny days

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #362 on: December 04, 2017, 08:34:36 pm »

Thanks, yall!

astro.com too

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
dianab
Countess

« Reply #363 on: December 15, 2017, 05:57:29 pm »

Harry & Meghan – a lucky and exuberant Jupiterian wedding

Jupiter will reign over Prince Harry’s wedding to his Meghan on 19 May 2018 in Windsor. Jupiter then in Scorpio will conjunct his midheaven exactly, thrusting him even more into the limelight that usual and pointing to a successful 12 months thereafter. Meghan has similar with tr Jupiter exactly opposition her Solar Arc midheaven.  Great for a very public appearance. Tr Jupiter will also be conjunct his Venus/Mars midpoint, which will be warm-hearted and passionate.

The Cancer Moon that day will be on her Ascendant bringing out her lunar charms. Though she’ll be slightly nerve-wracked and serious, having had a stressful few weeks preparation beforehand as tr Saturn squares her Moon, Jupiter, Saturn conjunction.

There’s an earthy Taurus Sun in a controlled trine to Pluto at the wedding, for what will be a test of stamina; with the Sun in aspect to the duty-bound Saturn/Pluto as well as trine a high-spirited Mars. Mars is also in square to Uranus and Mercury hinting that not everything will go without a hitch, since Uranus always produces unexpected surprises and short-fuse reactions. Though Saturn will be on hand to add a restraining brake. They did say they wanted an unconventional wedding and if they can manage to withstand courtier pressures for tradition that would soak up Uranus.

The Moon opposes Pluto for an intensely emotional feeling, perhaps some jealousy amongst family members.

It’s not possible to say without knowing a time though Royal weddings are usually late morning. If around midday it would put Saturn and Pluto in the 5th house of children which might delay a family. But that will need to wait see for a definite schedule.

That’ll cheer the UK up – nothing like a Royal pomp and circumstance romance and fashion parade to distract from the drear.

http://star4cast.ca/harry-meghan-a-lucky-and-exuberant-jupiterian-bounty/
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #364 on: December 15, 2017, 10:21:08 pm »

PRINCE HARRY & MEGHAN MARKLE WILL SPLIT UP BEFORE THE WEDDING – PSYCHIC PREDICTION

https://lyndsayedwards.com/prince-harry-meghan-markle-split-before-wedding-2/

yes no yes no yes no
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:23:00 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #365 on: December 15, 2017, 11:14:31 pm »

^very interesting!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #366 on: December 16, 2017, 02:07:11 am »

^Indeed!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #367 on: December 17, 2017, 05:04:15 pm »

Okay.  So, I flipped my magic or lucky silver dollar.  It has, it should be noted, never been wrong yet.  There is, of course, always a first time.  It is encased in a plastic hard case so I can’t feel side from side.

I also have to flip it in the same place, which I did.

I meditated, then asked, “Will Rachel Meghan Markle marry Prince Henry of Wales on May 19, 2018?

It was a “No”.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #368 on: December 17, 2017, 05:16:06 pm »

I came across this on a site I visit every now and then.

I am very into astrology. I pulled the astrology prediction a while back in this thread that turned out to be completely accurate about meghan markle. While not all astrology is right I am putting this here as a place marker just in case it does indeed come true like the previous prediction I posted here. Save it for later

I’ve always been fascinated with the royal and aristocratic families of the world. This would probably explain why I became a history buff by the time I was 11 years old. Anyway, when Prince Harry began dating Meghan Markle last year, I was curious to where their relationship would lead to. Earlier this year (back in April), I was up in Atlanta and decided to consult a professional astrologer who has an excellent track record for accuracy; she also teaches astrology and harmonics classes in the Cummings area and she’s also an adjunct university professor of metaphysics; she was recommended to me by a friend. I asked her about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s relationship and she did a reading for me. Interestingly enough, she did predict their relationship would probably become very serious by late October. She was right about that; Harry and Meghan announced their engagement in November. However, she said it was difficult for her to see a long term relationship between these two after reviewing their charts. She said saw little compatibility between the two of them. She mentioned something about Harry’s sun sextiling Meghan’s Lilith as well as his moon opposing her Lilith – I think she said that indicated their relationship was more about intense passion and sexual obsession for one another. She mentioned many other aspects that draw them together, however, she said she really didn’t see anything significant enough to indicate a relationship that would go deeper than physical attraction to one another. She summed up the reading by saying she saw their relationship on the rocks – and the possibility of a breakup by the end of next summer (roughly around mid-August).

Then, back in June, I did something I had never done in years: I went to a psychic fair in St. Augustine. Generally, I prefer to consult professional astrologers and numerologists over psychics – I suppose it’s because psychics sometimes make overly dramatic predictions that I find difficult to believe. However, my friends invited me to go with them…and we only live 30 minutes away from St. Augustine. So, I went. When we arrived, a met with a visiting psychic from Fort Lauderdale – she used to work as a “psychic detective” for the Broward County Police Department back in the 1990s. After asking her a few questions about myself (she predicted I’d be starting my own business sometime in early 2018 – which was so eerie because I am going to be starting my own business in February 2018! I never told her anything about wanting to start my own business), I decided to ask her what she saw happening with the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship. Like the astrologer I consulted two months before, the psychic told me she saw their relationship becoming very serious and she even saw a proposal (which did happen). However, she didn’t see a wedding taking place at all. In fact, she said she saw series of “problems” in their relationship in the upcoming months – which they and the Royal family will try to keep “hidden” from the public. And here was the really uncanny part: the psychic I consulted also saw Harry and Meghan’s relationship coming to a bitter end by mid-August 2018 – just like the astrologer I consulted predicted.

The psychic told me she saw tabloids with dramatic headlines by late 2018 and she even envisioned Meghan Markle wearing a “dark burgundy dress” and sitting across from a mature “blonde woman” wearing a “black pantsuit” in an interview. She said she saw Meghan telling the woman interviewing her that she had been a victim of psychological abuse by Prince Harry and by the Royal family – something along the lines of Harry wanting to control her life while the Royal family privately rejected her because of her “race.” The psychic said she also envisioned Meghan claiming that she was the one who ended the relationship because she felt Prince Harry was “using her” to “get back” at his conventional family.

I remember asking the psychic what she saw in Prince Harry’s future…and she did tell me she saw Prince Harry doing some kind of volunteer work somewhere in Southeast Asia in the future (she had an image of the flag of Thailand) and she also saw Prince Harry accompanied by an “Asian woman” – possibly from a “high born” family. She even envisioned Prince Harry and this other woman kneeling side by side in a “Buddhist position” and surrounded by a large congregation of people. The vision appeared to be a “wedding ceremony.” I asked the psychic if that could mean Prince Harry was going to marry a Thai princess and convert to Buddhism in the future; she told me wasn’t sure if the woman was a “Thai princess,” but she this woman appeared to come from a very wealthy family.

All in all, based on what the astrologer and the psychic told me, it doesn’t look like Prince Harry and Meghan’s relationship will last very long. Of course, astrologers and psychics can be wrong. However, I can’t get over how an astrologer all the way in Atlanta and then a psychic all the way in St. Augustine would BOTH made such similar predictions (in regards to the breakup). I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #369 on: December 17, 2017, 05:19:27 pm »

^^One word to describe my reaction-priceless. I want, no...I need to know more about this coin!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #370 on: December 17, 2017, 05:33:19 pm »

^Ah, yes, The Coin.  Let me say right off that I don't really buy into astrology seriously and am a full-blown logic driven cynic.

However, I received,the coin as a gift from someone I love dearly on a big year for me, so it's a 1990 mint silver dollar.  I've kept it in its case and one day I jokingly said, when faced with an important decision, let's flip my coin!  It came up "Yes" and I went ahead and invested in building a townhouse complex in which I am living now.  Everyone advised against it.  They were wrong.

It was flipped for a lot of things after that.  Once, my son thought a girl was pregnant.  The dr she saw said she was (or so she said), the coin said "No".  Oddly, my son told her that and she broke down that it was a lie.  Lots of things like that.

The worst:  When my husband was first diagnosed with ocular melanoma, I asked if he'd beat it.  We were pretty sure he would at that time.  The coin said otherwise and we did not win that fight.

So, there it is.

Also, I received a sterling silver bracelet that was joined by two hearts.  One side began to rot the sicker he became.  No jeweler could ever figure it out.  It fell off the day he died.  I keep it in my purse and do believe in the power of metals.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #371 on: December 17, 2017, 05:38:33 pm »

^WOW! First-let me thank you for sharing such personal information and please allow me to express deepest sympathies. I am an oncology nurse and I see families fighting everyday and I will never "get used to it." Each struggle is unique and I feel truly blessed to be allowed to be part of each person's journey. I admire your strength in keeping the bracelet as a memory of your powerful connection to your husband.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #372 on: December 17, 2017, 05:42:01 pm »

^Thank you.  It was the worst, needless loss of my life, to date.

Oh!  I also flipped the thing the day after Trump announced his candidacy for Prez.  Would he win?  "Yes".  Everyone laughed at me.  Shoulda bet on that one.

One last thing.  My son is a math professor and a lawyer.  You don't come much more logic minded than that.  Even he asks to flip the dang thing from time to time and it's never failed him.  Weird!

Little light
Countess

« Reply #373 on: December 20, 2017, 11:40:59 pm »

A new set of predictions from Lindsay Edwards, the psychic who has commented on PH and MM splitting up beforehand the wedding.

I've just posted the link as I'm unable to copy and paste on my iPad.

Would some kind soul please do it for me?

Thanks you.  thankyou

And it involves HM and the BRF, Teresa May and Trump too.

https://lyndsayedwards.com/psychic-predictions-2018/
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #374 on: December 21, 2017, 12:20:13 am »

^ "Psychic Predictions For 2018

Date: 17/12/2017

*Disclaimer – All psychic predictions on this website are given to me by spirit and are not my thoughts/words/wishes.

I often publish psychic predictions on here and I have done numerous time throughout 2017 but tonight spirit want to give you a glimpse of what’s in store for 2018, below are my spirit guides psychic predictions for 2018.

The Royal Family In 2018

2018 will create many changes throughout the world, in the first three months of 2018 The Royal Family will go through huge changes, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will split up before the wedding and the Queen will announce her retirement with Prince Charles taking on her duties. The Queen is already planning her retirement in 2018 and is more than ready to take a huge step back and let other members of The Royal Family take over. The Queen will become poorly in 2018 towards the back end of 2018 and she will struggle with ill health for some time – this is shown to be ongoing into 2019 and beyond.  The Royal Wedding scheduled for May 19th 2018 will be cancelled a month or two before. The Queen is shown to have a fall in the first half of 2018 and she will have ongoing issues with her legs after this fall. Prince Harry will meet his next partner in 2018 and they will start a romantic relationship which lasts a life time, they’re shown to get married after three years of being together so in 2021. William and Kate are shown to go from strength to strength in 2018 and will stick by Prince Harry’s side throughout his break up with Meghan Markle.

Donald Trump In 2018

2017 has been a hectic year for President Donald Trump and going into 2018 he will be showing off about just how much he has achieved and in such little time. I don’t see President Donald Trump completing 2018 as president and I am given October time for his cut off, I was previously given October 2017 for Donald Trump being assassinated but I am now being told that this will happen in October 2018. President Donald Trump will have issues going on behind the scenes in 2018 but he’ll be putting on a brave face in public and these issues won’t be public knowledge initially. I am shown rows between  President Trump and his wife behind closed doors and these rows are significant and causing great problems in their marriage, Trump’s wife is going to be struggling to stand by his side throughout 2018 due to their marriage problems behind closed doors, his wife will not find it easy to put on the fake smiles while out on public and pretend that everything is ok between them when it isn’t. President Trump can hide this well in fact he’s very good at it, the issues in their marriage do seem to be coming from his wife though, Trump could happily move on and forget about it all but it seems his wife will be hurting and finding it hard to stand by him after finding out about it all. Their marriage will last though as I see that they’re still together and married when Trump is assassinated, spirit are adamant that President Trump will be assassinated while in power and I see that his funeral takes place in winter time.

Theresa May In 2018

Theresa May is shown to stand down in 2018, previously spirit showed me that she’d stand down in 2017 but spirit are adamant that it’ll happen after a surge in terror attacks across the UK. Theresa May is shown to not be able to get a grip on terrorism and this is the main reason why she stands down, the public will call for her to stand down after multiple terror attacks and there will be protests in London against the government for in the public’s eyes not doing enough to protect people from these attacks. The press will have a field day with Theresa May after she steps down in 2018 and they will accuse her of drinking too much and/or even becoming a drunk, she will go into hiding for some time after stepping down. London is shown to be in absolute chaos due to terror attacks in 2018, this looks like summer time and then a huge protest on the streets of London will follow and Theresa May will step down shortly after.

Gun Violence In 2018

Spirit are showing me a big brawl in and outside a pizza takeaway shop late at night in 2018, this fight turns really bad when gun shots start being fired, this fight gets way too serious and way more out of hand than intended. It looks like some light hearted drunken banter got out of hand and that’s literally all it escalated from and next thing there is a massive fight until someone pulls out a gun and totally ends it for some who are involved. This looks like it’s in the UK or certainly involves British people and there will be at least one killed and more injured.

North Korea In 2018

During 2018 North Korea is shown to still be standing their ground when it comes to being prepared for war, they will test and launch more missiles throughout 2018 but they’re not wanting to start a war, they’re just making their stance clear which is that they’re more than ready and prepared for war should any other countries wish to start with them. North Korea wants to feel safe and protected and they will continue to develop weapons for war to ensure that they’re above every other country and able to defend themselves quickly and positively should they need to. I don’t see that President Donald Trump changes his stance against North Korea in 2018, they’re shown to exist as they’re now and I don’t see any peace talks between them. North Korea will not attack another country with their missiles unless they’re threatened with war by that country.

You can see a full list of my spirit guides psychic predictions with links to the full predictions in detail here.

Love and light, Lyndsay"

https://lyndsayedwards.com/psychic-predictions-2018/
Little light
Countess

« Reply #375 on: December 21, 2017, 05:28:25 pm »

Thanks ever so much doing this for me. I appreciate it.

flower
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #376 on: December 21, 2017, 07:17:25 pm »

urwelcome urwelcome
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #377 on: December 21, 2017, 08:14:21 pm »

I truly hope that nothing bad happens to Trump. We really don't need that.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #378 on: December 22, 2017, 07:55:00 pm »

Princess Michael of Kent – too grand for her own good

Why would you turn up at a family lunch to greet a new incomer who has an African-American mother with a blackamoor brooch on? Princess Michael of Kent has never gone out of her way to be likeable but that is a faux pas of astonishing proportions. (Photo credit: Mark Cuthbert)

Born 15 January 1945 of German-Hungarian descent with a Nazi father, she married Prince Michael, the first cousin of the Queen, after her first marriage to a banker was annulled by the Vatican.

She’s a Sun Capricorn trine Jupiter; with a fairly hard-edged and definitely unsentimental chart. A cool, opinionated Air Grand Trine of Neptune in Libra trine Uranus trines her Aquarius Moon which opposes Pluto; and she has a resentful Mars in Capricorn opposition Saturn square Neptune.

Neither Prince Charles nor Prince Harry look enamoured of her this month; though Charles is more resigned at being tied to her by duty. Though that may not survive as the Queen’s influence fades. Even HM herself is looking seriously disappointed in her with perhaps ructions come the spring. As I understand the Kents still live in Kensington Palace with the Queen presumably footing the bill.

The other Royal ladies certainly dislike Princess Michael with Kate more aggravated than usual this month with her; and she sets Camilla‘s teeth on edge, with more tensions coming towards 2019.

Not that her relationship with Prince Michael is that easy either, since her Saturn is conjunct his Jupiter Sun in Cancer dampening his enthusiasm and joie de vivre; with her argumentative Mars in opposition; her Mars and Sun in Capricorn fall in his financial 2nd house (go figure), his Mars (Pluto) probably opposes her Moon, and her Uranus is in his 7th. He does have Saturn Uranus on his Descendant so was always likely to pick a fairly contradictory and autocratic partner who was hard work.

http://star4cast.ca/princess-michael-of-kent-too-grand-for-her-own-good/

The royal ladies and princes who arent THAT fond of hers... arent any better as royals - let alone as human beings - than her IMO

BTW According to stars 2019 wont be a easy year to Camilla or Harry either eating cookies
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #379 on: December 31, 2017, 07:19:15 am »

'It doesn't look good': Psychic predicts Meghan Markle and Prince Harry WON'T last and claims William and Kate are expecting another baby GIRL

An Australian psychic has predicted how 2018 will unfold for the royal family, and the news isn't promising for one particular couple.

Kerrie Erwin appeared on Sunrise on Sunday to reveal whether Prince Harry, 33, and his fiancée Meghan Markle, 36, would last and also claimed to know the gender of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge's third child.

And while it's happy news for one couple, Kerrie claims the other, is headed for a split months ahead of their highly anticipated wedding.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5223691/Psychic-predicts-Meghan-Markle-Harry-wont-last.html

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: