Royal Gossip
July 26, 2017, 11:43:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 35170 times)
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #300 on: July 13, 2017, 04:56:58 pm »

^ and ^^ Is there a video you can post?
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #301 on: July 13, 2017, 06:40:37 pm »

The whole christening was like a badly executed grade school play.  Even in the photos after the ceremony, one could drive a bus through the distance between HM and Kate on the settee.  There was no sincerity in their faces, everything looked contrived and forced. It was obvious something was afoot that day.

I haven't played since I stopped
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #302 on: July 14, 2017, 12:05:45 am »

Why would HM be looking around her? Who would she be looking for? I know and concur with what is on the other thread, but that came after the wedding, not beforehand.

Maybe she was worried about what the MSM, mainstream media, know and was worried they would shout out something.

I know she should be worried about all the shenanigans the Medds have got up to, post wedding. So why should she look haunted at the wedding itself? Unless the media have evidence of PW's alleged outside interests?  Lips Sealed

I sense something else is up,as she does look haunted and preoccupied. But I don't know anything else apart from this.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #303 on: July 14, 2017, 12:36:21 am »

I think it may have to do with a certain topic discussed on the Members Only board.  People don't act that way unless they have something to hide.

I haven't played since I stopped
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #304 on: July 14, 2017, 01:14:20 pm »

I know.  flower

And I do agree that happened. But the wedding where  HM looked afraid was before all that happened with The Middleton family.

And she did looked scared at the christening of George, and I agree that she condoned what happened by her very appearance there.

So why should she look scared at the wedding of WK and Bill?

Unless someone was trying to reveal PP alleged infidelities or Andrew's sexual antics with a child, Virginia Roberts, or Bill's stay at that Dolphin Square where sexual assaults against children were alleged.

Maybe the Medds threatened to expose them in front of the world's media. I wouldn't put anything past CM.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #305 on: July 14, 2017, 02:30:04 pm »

I do not understand how this is related to predictions...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #306 on: July 21, 2017, 01:46:18 pm »

It has been a while now since I last did a reading on P.Harry and I wanted to check and see if anything had changed from my last reading. A link to my last reading on P.harry can be found here:
http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,8744.msg354570.html#msg354570

The tarot cards I have are: 7 of Pentacles + the hierophant, The high Priestess + Page of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles (R) + Justice, Knight of Wands, King of Swords, Two of Pentacles and Queen of Wands.
The first combination of cards I see is Prince Harry and his energy is really coming through strong in this reading. In most decks the hierophant is represented as a religious figure sitting within a formal throne in a church with 2 people looking up to him. And this card describes P.Harry and his relationship with the people. He is represented as the "Pope" in this card and the public are looking up to him with admiration and respect. And he is putting down the seeds for the future with the 7 of pentacles. He is working hard on his charities and his royal duties because this is what his will be doing a lot in the future. The image I really see when I see these two cards together (the Hierophant and the 7 of pentacles) is P.Harry working on his public relations by working hard on his charity interests.

It's very interesting that the next 2 card combinations are the High Priestess and the Page of Pentacles. The lady represented by the High Priestess appeared in my last reading for P.Harry. The High Priestess is the "soul mate"card to the Hierophant card. Therefore, the High Priestess represents Prince Harry's soulmate and she is very significant and special in this reading. My next question was: Is this Priestess Meghan? I don't think so. The high Priestess is paired with the Page of Pentacles. What is really coming through to me about this woman is how intelligent she is (and beautiful). She is highly educated with a university degree (at the very least but very likely a Masters or Ph.D) and is very knowledgeable and skilled. And to further my argument that the High Priestess cannot represent Meghan is because coupled with the Queen of Pentacles reversed shows to me two different women. The High Priestess is a woman who is very spiritual connecting to energies of the Moon and the Queen of Pentacles is described as a woman who is "down to earth". So these two cards represent two different women as they have opposite energies (I'll explain more later). I want to spend more time describing the deep love I can feel between the High Priestess and The heirophant. The woman represented in the High Priestess is P. Harry's soulmate. They've lived in many past lives together and when they first meet, Prince Harry and this woman will have an instant connection. I feel that this woman will be working with P.Harry on his charities and duties. I had a vision of them working on Conservation projects in Africa to protect wild animals. I also have a vision of them lobbying the government for something - but I am not being shown what this is. This woman is private personality wise and I don't see her doing her duties on her own. She is always with Prince Harry and I see them meeting the public together. The depth of their love is clear to see to everyone.

(Btw before I start on the last combination - I don't do Reversal readings, so when a reversed card shows in my readings, I have to take special attention to it). Here I have my last combinations - The Queen of Pentacles (R) and Justice. The woman represented by the Queen of Pentacles (R) is not happy and she is bent on revenge ( nervous look out Harry!) The Queen of Pentacles represents a woman who is down to earth and practical approach to life and situations. It is important to have work/home balance and could have a home business. Queen of pentacles takes enjoyment in material pleasures and success. However the Queen of Pentacles shown here is reversed. A reversed queen of pentacles is a woman who is very consumed with her work. She is independent and likes to put her career first. To me coupled with the Justice card, this describes Meghan. She had her own business and has worked as an advocate with United Nations. But her energies are coming through to me reversed. She's not happy at something (or someone) and she has thrown herself in to her work particularly her acting career. And what is coming through to me, is that this woman is so angry and she wants justice. She's feeling that whatever has happened is not fair to her and that she is owed compensation or an apology but that even if Prince Harry or the High Priestess was to apologize a thousand times, it wouldn't be enough. I feel like the High Priestess is involved and although she is innocent, the Queen of Pentacles is so upset that she refuses to think things logically. She may even take out her revenge on Prince Harry and his soulmate. I would advise caution for Prince Harry and his soulmate. They should probably get a good lawyer for protection because I feel the Queen of Pentacles may try to take their revenge on them by ruining their reputations.

The last cards I drew out were of the future - Knight of wands, King of Swords, Two of Pentacles and the Queen of Wands.

Firstly, I see Prince Harry the soldier in the King of Swords and I see him going overseas to work on his charities. He's working hard (2 of Pentacles) and I see him also going overseas to see a foreign woman living a foreign country. The woman represented by the Queen of Wands is also working hard. It just feels to me like the woman in this reading and Prince Harry are too busy and working too hard to be in a relationship.

bored3 Wow...This reading has made me tired. All the best of luck to Prince Harry. This reading has really shown that he has grown and I'm happy for him easter-egg-basket
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #307 on: July 21, 2017, 11:26:37 pm »

A new post by astrologer Marjorie Orr about George and Charlotte.

http://star4cast.ca/princess-charlotte-prince-george-an-extrovert-and-an-introvert/

I can't find it elsewhere Mods. So please move if needs be.

She also did another new post on Prince Harry too.

LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #308 on: July 23, 2017, 08:23:28 pm »

@Dark_Destiny: thank-you very much for the reading! Much appreciated!  flower
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #309 on: July 24, 2017, 11:03:30 am »

I posted this in the 'Royal Predictions for 2017' thread, but just in case anyone is interested I thought I'd post it here as well:

http://royalastrology.tumblr.com/post/161289248424/i-remember-on-an-old-forum-of-psychics-they-were

There's also this as well:

http://royalastrology.tumblr.com/post/162237510184/someone-here-predicted-that-due-to-eclipse-harrys
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #310 on: July 24, 2017, 09:28:07 pm »

someone here predicted that due to eclipse Harrys past wounds will resurface and that he should be careful around may 31 and in august. So far may 31 has proved to be right. But august one was said to be much more devastating.
Now if something is more devastating than his thoughts of quitting the brf then i am scared.

Something is going down behind the scenes. I do think that something UP and wonder if the expose of the issue is long overdue.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #311 on: July 24, 2017, 10:15:41 pm »

August also coincides with the anniversary of his mother's death. If that prediction is true, the timing of it all could be what makes it worse.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #312 on: July 25, 2017, 04:56:56 pm »

Does anyone on this forum remember writing this:

http://royalastrology.tumblr.com/princeharry2016/30

-  The last part, about Harry being broken, seems to match with the prediction about August

- apologies for the royal astrology links, but I do find them rather interesting, especially since what people are predicting is supposedly going to happen soon (in the near future). I never really took the time to read them before either
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #313 on: July 25, 2017, 05:28:52 pm »

It's also just been announced that the DoE has his last official royal engagement is a parade at BP on the 2nd August. Could this be when PH, or around this time, starts becoming a full time royal?
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #314 on: July 25, 2017, 05:42:44 pm »

^^ I find it all interesting reading what you post, so do continue  thumbsup
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #315 on: July 25, 2017, 05:48:12 pm »

^HRHOlya  Thank-you!  flower
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #316 on: July 25, 2017, 06:32:55 pm »

urwelcome