Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 03:09:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 31232 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #280 on: April 13, 2017, 06:09:12 am »

I will look into that Maya .. thank you  thankyou

Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2017, 12:40:19 pm »

Would love to visit a psychic!! Someone who knows their stuff, not some charlatan... These posts always want me to write someone to ask where to go for readings  sigh

Readings by genuine psychics are expensive. Here in my city it costs generally around $50 for half hour and $90 for a full hour. I've found that it's best to know what you want from the psychic because they offer different services such as healing, fortune-telling, spiritual guidance, alternative therapies, etc. I generally go for the fortune-telling/Prediction services because I am interested in my own future. So far, I've been okay with my sessions and I don't think I've been cheated. Only there have been times when I have sat with a psychic and they've predicted something so far in the future, it sounds unbelievable, but it does come true.

Oh yes, good that you remind me about karmic patterns.. Some people do regressions or try to figure out past lives via astrology, in how far it all works etc is one thing, but it always makes for interesting reading. I read a couple of cases where people live some lives (with soulmates) in the same way and make the same mistakes.. I wonder how much this applies to W&K.
Soulmates btw as in "souls we encounter life after life", not in the romanticized way of "that one person who's your happily ever after person".

I've done past life regressions with a psychic and it helped me to understand what will happen in my future. I think it's fascinating as well. I learnt there was a common theme in all my past lives with my soulmate. For W&K, my theory is that Kate was William's mother in a previous life. I'm not an astrologist but all the articles I've read about their relationship according to astrology mention how PW & K's relationship resembles mother and son. And if this is true, then K role in PW's life is to support him in a maternal way until he matures. At the moment, PW immature behavior is to K's advantage because if PW was to mature and take his responsibilities seriously, the natural outcome of this type of relationship would be a separation as a son always leaves his mother to set up his own house.

How come psychics can't predict their own deaths.. ?   Jean Dixon, Sylvia whatshername and all the others. 

Good Question! In all my readings with psychics, they've always mentioned at the beginning of the session that as a rule they will never predict a client's death or misfortunes. Nobody wants to hear about their own deaths otherwise people will not pay for the psychic reading. However, Princess Diana regularly went and visited psychics about her future. She predicted her own death in a letter before she died, writing down she would die of a car crash. As Diana wasn't a psychic herself, she must have got the information from a psychic she visited.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2017, 01:05:02 pm »

I admit I'm leery of psychics mainly since I can't quite trust that the info is coming from the demonic. Diana might have been told that she would die in a car crash, but that might have been avoidable. She might ave been so into the 'advice' of fortunetellers that it is likely they were channeling demonic spirits and certainly, not all the advice she was getting was good if you take a look at her life in the past some months. Dodi was not a good idea and if the advice had been good and the 'source' of the advice good, she could have gotten some kind of warning that Dodi was bad news for her. I often look at life as a series of turning points and I do believe that she should have had the discernment to see that the advice was not taking her to a good place.

I do think however, that the reigning royal houses are oddly agitated or anxious. You can tell that our leadership is clearly not at all at ease and strangely the world is acting like it's about to go up in literal flames. I do think that the world is oddly waiting on tenterhooks and I wonder how on earth things are so complicated now.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #283 on: April 16, 2017, 12:23:49 pm »

^We don't know what information a psychic could have given to P.Diana about her death. Sometimes the is not clear and is open to interpretation. In P.Diana's letter where she predicted her death, she mentioned 2 key information - 1. that there is a plot to murder her planned by the ex-husband and 2. that it would be a car crash. And in all my dealings with Psychics they have never mentioned a person by name. If a psychic were to predict Dodi, he would say for example, "I see a dark haired man, medium height and rich and his first name starts with a D." It could be anyone. Also, if Diana knew she would die with Dodi, she would have included it in her letter - which she didn't. So I assume her involvement with Dodi was just a fling and not someone important to her.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #284 on: May 08, 2017, 03:46:17 am »

Celebrity Tarot Draw Prince Harry/Meghan Markle Part2
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mpHTW9cFKd0

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #285 on: May 08, 2017, 08:08:06 am »

That tarot reading was extremely interesting. A serious relationship, marriage and a child quickly afterwards. Very heartwarming actually!  thumbsup
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #286 on: May 09, 2017, 07:16:33 pm »

For the future she got queen of cups, queen of coins, hierophant and the ace of coins. the queen of cups plus the hierophant shows a woman who wants to get married - that's Meghan. queen of coins and hierophant is a respectable gal. another woman, not a child after marriage. if instead of the ace of coins she drew the ace of cups then - yes, that would indicate a marriage but she didn't draw a third marriage card (required for marriage prediction). what she drew means that someone will get paid as part of the relationship fairly... I think the gossip sites already busted Meghan for bringing her own photographer so that she can cash in on the kissing pictures.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #287 on: May 09, 2017, 08:45:08 pm »

^ I missed the photography bit with Ms Marple at the Audi ... what did she do? Are you sure? Shocked And PH puts up with this shyt?

Also, has anyone done a recent reading on PW or found one that is legit? I don't know how to read or interpret this stuff and I don't necessarily believe it all but I find it fascinating reading. Thanks for links/info.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #288 on: May 09, 2017, 10:46:09 pm »

Did anyone predict Philip's retirement.  ? 

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #289 on: May 10, 2017, 03:15:21 pm »

^No idea, but we all knew it was on the cards, he is old, frail and looks quite ill, has done for a while,  Amazed he kept going for so long.
india
Princess

« Reply #290 on: May 10, 2017, 03:39:52 pm »

I guess he had to keep on working because The Cambridges are so slack and lazy and make the RF look so bad.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #291 on: May 10, 2017, 04:46:01 pm »

I think he was working because as a true royal he sees doing engagements and meeting with his people as a sacred duty, as a mission in life, not as nuisance that takes him away from private parties and vacations...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: