Royal Gossip
June 26, 2017, 03:00:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 32716 times)
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #260 on: March 19, 2017, 09:48:23 am »

^^^^ Reply to gingerboy 24

I don't have much faith in Astrology readings and by extention - the readings from Majorie Orr. I think Astrology is only good for telling the time and would be a wonderful tool to use if I were a gardener. I have yet to meet an astrologer  who could could accurately predict an event before it happens. Maybe there are real astrologers out there who know and are gifted in Astrology but I'm sorry to say Majorie is not one of them!

I can see Prince William becoming a King in the future even though he is a reluctant one. He won't embrace his future role as a monarch until he meets his 2nd wife. It's because of her that he decides to become a King.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #261 on: March 19, 2017, 09:57:53 am »

^Agree.  The American guy was quite good, was it AstroAmerica, he died a couple of years ago.  He appeared to be the real deal.  Marjorie Orr is lightweight, rarely correct and changes her mind too often about the same thing.  In fact a good astrologist, as you say, is quite rare.

Don´t care for bill medd, but I do think he would be a much better person and far happier with a decent partner, one who knew how to handle him and turn him around.  I don´t think he is "bad", just too petulant and arrogant for his own good.  Very noticeable his behaviour when on an engagement on his own and one when council cath is with him.  I wish him luck with wife no. 2, because this one has done nothing but turn him into trailer trash and taken him down to gutter level with her own crew.  Plain to see his is a very unhappy person right now.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #262 on: March 19, 2017, 11:35:11 pm »

Not one of these people have passed the Amazing Randi's challenge or won the million dollar prize. 

Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #263 on: March 20, 2017, 08:08:08 am »

I just saw a psychic named Dennis. The topic of Prince William came up and she mentioned that her son used to be in the same row team as Prince William. She told me that Prince William was described to her as a very caring person and really took care of everyone in the team. She did say that it's unfortunate that Prince William married Kate because she said she feels that Kate is a manipulative person. I apologize for the lack of information but I only had a 30 minute appointment and the reading was about me, not Prince William.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #264 on: March 20, 2017, 10:15:58 am »

Sadly, prince william "died" the day he became bill medd at the nuptials.  He has always been petulant and a bit of a bully, but not a patch on how he is now.  He always has that clenched jaw, and so much pent anger and unhappiness.  Maybe he does see through the medds now, and council cath, and has done for a few years, who knows.  It is very odd that when on engagements on his own he looks relaxed and interested, wants to join in.  Yet, when with council cath, he looks tense, stressed, miserable, takes little part and gives nothing, as if he doesn´t want to be there.  That in itself is very revealing.  Maybe that is why he prefers not to spend too much time with her.  Also possible he though once she got the marriage certificate he could just carry on as was, doing his own thing and she would quietly stay in the background.  He is not the same person he was, although no saint before, never was keen on him, but this bill medd, he is a nasty, angry big POS these days. Rides rough shod over everyone, alienated his aged grandmother at Christmas without a care in the world.  I genuninely think the medds have dragged him down to their level.  Maybe he liked it at first, but as he has become more and more unpopuar, he possibly has seen throught the medds en masse.  Would love a genuine reading for him by a person who is the real deal, be really interesting.  Not necessarily a horoscope, but more a spiritualist, see what came through.  He certainly is not the person as he was before the medds dragged him into their cave of doom.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #265 on: March 20, 2017, 05:56:35 pm »

^ My personal belief is that he indisputably found out right after the "wedding" that the Medds were on the take and has lived with the knowledge since. I also believe he didn't expect KM to still be in his life this long esp last Xmas where he seemed so unhappy to be celebrating yet another holiday season which should be a joyous time for him with her clinging on to him still. ...
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #266 on: April 07, 2017, 06:16:24 pm »

Marjorie Orr, the astrologer and her take on Pippa's upcoming nuptials.

http://star4cast.ca/pippas-wedding-a-frothy-distraction/

I don't know if this should be in The Medds thread so please move it if it should be. Thank you Mods.  thankyou
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #267 on: April 07, 2017, 07:08:14 pm »

We usually use this thread for the Orr's articles.  flower
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:10:23 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2017, 08:42:01 am »

Would love a genuine reading for him by a person who is the real deal, be really interesting.  Not necessarily a horoscope, but more a spiritualist, see what came through.  He certainly is not the person as he was before the medds dragged him into their cave of doom.

I've had two readings done by genuine psychics about Prince William back when he was dating Kate. Pam got it right. She predicted that Prince William and Kate would marry. I don't remember much of the session (it was back in 2009) but I remember she mentioned that Kate and William had a past life together and she did predict they would marry. She also mentioned that Prince William was born to be a King. The other genuine psychic I used to visit was Riordan. He worked with a crystal ball which had a spirit within. And he would be able to describe my dreams accurately from looking at the crystal ball. At the time, I was experiencing vivid and real dreams of the Royal family about their future and I went to him so that he could help me figure it all out. From what he saw in his crystal ball, Prince William is not a happy person, and  Riordan said that his world is outside of the norm. And he mentioned the people around Prince William are not genuine and he also mentioned that Kate had ugly hands.

Pam's reading might still be on the other forum. I'm not sure. I hope it's not lost to the internet because it took me a long, long time to type it all up. I don't dream of Royalty anymore. But I still experience dreams and visions about the future, and sometimes the psychics I see will pick up something about Prince William. I promise if the next time I see a psychic, I will let you know what they said about Prince William or Harry if they mention them  tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #269 on: April 08, 2017, 10:15:44 am »

I think in regards to his fate, William has sealed his doom when he married Kate; Mary Queen of Scots experienced nothing but a downward spiral after she married Lord Darnley and I am certain that since there, he hasn't been able to get a break at all in his life. I believe that Fate has begun to lose patience with Harry as well and ever since he hooked up with Meg he's never at all come to a good situation; since that statement, he's been the butt of jokes. I am certain he's going to start facing more rotten luck and if he marries her, he'll lose all he gained in life. I do believe that even if William were to divorce Kate, he will never have it all as easy as he used to have when he was the darling of the fates.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2017, 09:55:27 pm »

^^ Very interesting on the subject of past lives. The "ugly hands" part was so unexpected, it made me laugh!
Would love to visit a psychic!! Someone who knows their stuff, not some charlatan... These posts always want me to write someone to ask where to go for readings  sigh
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2017, 10:10:25 pm »

I think more astrologers (not psychics) have a "jungian" approach to astrology so more psychological and how you will feel than predicting real events that will happen.

This is why we preferred Astroamerica because he followed the old way, he tried to predict what could happen meanwhile Orr always says this person will feel x or will have a shock or wathever but not really an event but more like how the person will react.

If you are asking for an astrologer then follow their blog to see if you like their style. I wouldn't mind a chart from Orr but too much cash for me!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2017, 10:18:52 pm »

Good assessment, certainly makes it easier to see who's more up your street & who might "do a better job".
Cost really is a thing, would love to get readings done by people who know what they are doing and who are have reasonable fees...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2017, 10:29:41 pm »

I think that unless you are in that "world" it is a bit difficult to know. This is why I said to follow their blogs most will do now and it is an easy way to see if you like them. I only really follow Orr as the others I liked do not even blog anymore so I cannot help.

Though if you want just for fun I would recommend astro.com they allow some free charts that are interesting. But they follow the psychological approach and one of the main astrologers Liz Greene was criticized by astroamerica for lying about her studies and a lot more. But the free stuff is great and I have enjoyed it for years.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #274 on: April 08, 2017, 10:34:24 pm »

flower Thank you for the helpful tips!

It really is difficult to know.

I have enjoyed some of the free astro.com stuff as well!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #275 on: April 08, 2017, 11:10:48 pm »

^^ Very interesting on the subject of past lives. The "ugly hands" part was so unexpected, it made me laugh! Would love to visit a psychic!! Someone who knows their stuff, not some charlatan... These posts always want me to write someone to ask where to go for readings 

I often think that in some rare cases, patterns will continue until it breaks; I wonder how things might have gone if he had broken with Kate and kept her out. He might have broken a karmic pattern and ended up happy and becoming a great prince and in the end, becoming a great king and continuing the institution in a more streamlined way that Charles wants to start. In fact, he would be happier and since Jecca is a commoner, that would have been the real fairy tale.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2017, 11:59:29 pm »

Oh yes, good that you remind me about karmic patterns.. Some people do regressions or try to figure out past lives via astrology, in how far it all works etc is one thing, but it always makes for interesting reading. I read a couple of cases where people live some lives (with soulmates) in the same way and make the same mistakes.. I wonder how much this applies to W&K.
Soulmates btw as in "souls we encounter life after life", not in the romanticized way of "that one person who's your happily ever after person".
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #277 on: April 09, 2017, 01:54:59 am »

How come psychics can't predict their own deaths.. ?   Jean Dixon, Sylvia whatshername and all the others. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #278 on: April 09, 2017, 03:04:59 am »

I believe that psychics have the knack for others, but apparently can't do anything for their own benefit. Odd, but true.

Oh yes, good that you remind me about karmic patterns.. Some people do regressions or try to figure out past lives via astrology, in how far it all works etc is one thing, but it always makes for interesting reading. I read a couple of cases where people live some lives (with soulmates) in the same way and make the same mistakes.. I wonder how much this applies to W&K.
Soulmates btw as in "souls we encounter life after life", not in the romanticized way of "that one person who's your happily ever after person".

Exactly; I think Kate represents a turning point in William's life and he took that path. He nearly broke from it in 2007, but fell back into the trap and ended up being the tabloid fairy-tale, but he threw away his chance to be a prince who is respected by all the right people. He could have married Jecca, but regrettably somehow things went horribly wrong. His looks started to go downhill and after the engagement, he lost his magic touch of being able to make things go his way.

Maya
courtier

« Reply #279 on: April 09, 2017, 07:50:22 am »

@Tatiana some psychics have successfully predicted their own deaths Adam Bradley for one it is not uncommon. The account of his own prediction of his passing is detailed in the March 2017 Spirit and Destiny magazine if you are interested in reading it flower

Spiritualist National Union registered mediums being bound by an ever increasing number of rules however are not permitted to predict or diagnose the deaths of others.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: