Royal Gossip
October 18, 2017, 03:51:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 41230 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2016, 07:47:12 am »

Rasputin’s Prediction For Britain

Mountbatten-Windsor is the personal surname of some of the descendants of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. Mountbatten-Windsor differs from the official name of the British Royal Family or Royal House, which remains Windsor. Among those belonging to the Mountbatten-Windsor grouping are Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, and his son, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge. [5]

What this means, in the realm of Grigori Rasputin’s prediction about Britain, is that both Prince Charles and Prince William are Battenbergs.

The Globe, a weekly tabloid newspaper available in the United States, had as its cover of January 4, 2010, “Dying Queen Makes William King!” The idea was broached that the Battenberg Prince Charles was to be bypassed in the British monarchy in favor of his son, the Battenberg Prince William. However in either case the next British monarch after Queen Elizabeth II would be a Battenberg.
https://ersjdamoo.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/rasputins-prediction-for-britain/

Prince William, Princess Katherine and the UK Fate
rince William and Kate Middleton’s union is quite an interesting karmic relationship designed to mark the end of the British Monarchy especially when the powerful couple wed during a waning *negative moon. Again being royalties, rich and famous does not mean being knowledgeable or aware of the power of the stars upon the fate of this young couple and their country. I may sound redundant to some of my readers but I doubt very much the new Cosmic Code readers took the time to read all I wrote over the years about England’ stars. Thus this repetition is a must to bring all the readers up to date to how the United Kingdom relates to the Cosmic Code and God’s higher order.
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2012/09/prince-william-princess-katherine-and-the-uk-fate-2-2441864.html?currentSplittedPage=2

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2016, 12:24:47 am »

thankyou KF! I am still reading the second link, which makes for fantastic reading! It says a lot of what everyone here says/ sees/ feels, so we must be quite good with our assessments  Cool
Well, seems we all are somewhat psychic, as we are all predicting the end after Charles  spy

I found the 3rd page very interesting on waity, can't wait to read the rest. ( http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2012/09/prince-william-princess-katherine-and-the-uk-fate-2-2441864.html?currentSplittedPage=3 )

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2016, 02:02:14 am »

The problem, as I see it, with arguing that Charles and William are Battenburg's is that they aren't by most normal geneological tables where the mother and children take their father's name.

Philip's use of Battenburg came via his decision to adopt the Anglicized form of his mother's maiden name and thus not the normal way of gaining a surname. Philip's own family name is the Danish royal family name (whatever that is) via his father, grandfather etc.

Most predictions etc are based on blood descent and paternal names and as such does an adoptive paternal name actually equate to a real paternal name? If not then Charles and William, George, Charotte, Harry etc aren't actually Battenburg's as that name comes to them via a maternal line not a paternal one.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2016, 08:14:36 am »

^My response here is to the question of whether an adoptive paternal name equates a real paternal name. IMO, it does. My husband's father is adopted and he doesn't even know who his bio father was. So our last name is the last name of the family who adopted him. If you adopt a name, then that is your name, IMO--no matter whether it is 'blood' or not. I'm sure the minor offense that I take to the question is due to my own sensitivities, but anyway, if you adopt a name, it's who you are, regardless of maternal/paternal or whatever. So then they must be Battenburgs. But let's hope Charles will be the last of the BRF. God knows it would be sickening, seeing W and Kate as King and Queen of anything. It makes me think of the (awful) old song, 'Queen of my doublewide trailer'..... Hopefully that's all Kate will ever be queen of... laundry
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2016, 01:11:23 pm »

The Royal Family Horoscope in 2016

ECLIPSE PREDICTIONS FOR 18th AUGUST 2016
We have a crucial eclipse for the British Royal Family on Thursday 18th August 2016. The Full Moon at 9.26am falls with the Sun at 25 Leo and Moon at 25 Aquarius. Shortly after this at 9.42am we have a penumbral lunar eclipse, with the Sun at 26 Leo and Moon at 26 Aquarius. What does an eclipse do? It covers things up. For the most important reasons, Her Majesty the Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince George (small though he is), Prince Phillip and Prince William will all be drawn into a cover-up job.

Eclipses tend to hide the truth from a country – only to be revealed later. We had one just before President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. It was a very famous eclipse, perhaps the most watched and widely reported in U.S. history. It also took place when Lee Harvey Oswald quit one job, to go to another – in Texas.
http://www.jessicaadams.com/2016/02/20/the-royal-family-horoscope-in-2016/

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2016, 08:02:43 pm »

^Interesting...

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2016, 08:59:39 pm »

Princess Beatrice & Eugenie – butterflies caught in a complex family net

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson’s daughters Beatrice and Eugenie are seen regularly at Royal events beside grandma, at charity and fashion events, and especially Beatrice, on frequent holidays. They are both registered as being in full time employment – Eugenie with an art dealer and Beatrice with a New York investment firm. But they clearly don’t work as most of the rest of us understand it. Maybe they just have more understanding bosses. Both appear to have long term boyfriends but with no wedding plans yet in view.

Beatrice, 8 Aug 1988 8.18pm London, has a 7th house Leo Sun Mercury square a 9th house Pluto and trine Mars in Aries. Her Mars in Aries in the 2nd is square a 5th house Venus Moon in Cancer opposition Neptune in Capricorn.  She’s quite a mix of dependent and submissive as well as feisty with that focal point Cardinal Mars making her impulsive especially where money is concerned, though one suspects more spending than earning it.

A 5th house Moon should make her fond of children and fertile – unless the childhood family get in the way which with a Neptune opposition and Mars square might well be the case.  I’ve always thought a 5th house Moon took their nurturing from children though it could also be from parties and pleasure. Eugenie and indeed Sarah Ferguson all have 5th house Moons, so there could be a sense of the children being the nurturers of mother. Which thought is also supported by a Moon opposition Neptune.

Beatrice does have tr Saturn moving through her upper quadrant for several years which could suggest heavier responsibilities at work, though sometimes individuals duck out of their Saturnine obligations until the first Saturn Return which in her case happens in 2017. There’s not much indication of a glorious romantic wedding anytime soon. Perhaps when her Progressed Moon moves across her Descendant in two plus years time.

Eugenie, 23 March 1990 6.58pm London, has a hard-working 6th house Aries Sun Mercury; with a 5th house Aquarius Moon Venus square Pluto in the 2nd.  Moon Venus can be tricky since it suggests the relationship with mother is a seductive one which doesn’t allow the child to be a child. She’s also got a tricky 4th house with Neptune Saturn in Capricorn and Mars in Aquarius. Since she was the younger, she presumably arrived when the marriage was in difficulties with more strain at home.

She’ll be fairly compulsive about money, spending it and wanting control, partly a legacy from her irresponsible mother. Again there’s nothing much to suggest a wedding soon.  Indeed she’s coping with strained family issues for several years ahead which may divert her attention from herself. With tr Uranus moving through her 7th now she’ll want more freedom, not less, for several years ahead.

Really they’d both need to cut the ties that bind them to their parents but in their position that’s not possible. Maybe they’ll get their acts together in their 30s, or more likely in Beatrice’s case with a Sun square Pluto in her forties.

Both have Mars Pluto aspects which will give them a degree of frustration about not being able to plough their own furrow.

http://star4cast.ca/princess-beatrice-eugenie-butterflies-in-a-complex-family-net/

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
casie
courtier

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2016, 03:01:26 am »

The Royal Family Horoscope in 2016

ECLIPSE PREDICTIONS FOR 18th AUGUST 2016
We have a crucial eclipse for the British Royal Family on Thursday 18th August 2016. The Full Moon at 9.26am falls with the Sun at 25 Leo and Moon at 25 Aquarius. Shortly after this at 9.42am we have a penumbral lunar eclipse, with the Sun at 26 Leo and Moon at 26 Aquarius. What does an eclipse do? It covers things up. For the most important reasons, Her Majesty the Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince George (small though he is), Prince Phillip and Prince William will all be drawn into a cover-up job.

Eclipses tend to hide the truth from a country – only to be revealed later. We had one just before President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. It was a very famous eclipse, perhaps the most watched and widely reported in U.S. history. It also took place when Lee Harvey Oswald quit one job, to go to another – in Texas.
http://www.jessicaadams.com/2016/02/20/the-royal-family-horoscope-in-2016/

That is interesting.

As it happens, a certain Mysterious Miss has her Moon at 26°50' Capricorn, which would be in direct opposition to that eclipse in Leo. 

Also, George's Moon is at 28°17' Capricorn, and Diana's Saturn was at 27°49' Capricorn, but for some reason the astrologer isn't including anything further out than 1°.

I don't know if any of this is related in whole or in part to the 'cover-up' that the astrologer is referring to, but I thought I'd point that out.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2016, 10:32:15 pm »

^ is that the moon of HM please?

I thought KM's moon was in cancer.

Thanks  thankyou
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2016, 11:01:23 pm »

KM's moon is in Cancer.
who is Mysterious Miss?

i think this eclipse will be most likely tying lose ends than cover up, especially since BG is to be involved too.
casie
courtier

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2016, 12:35:51 am »

^ is that the moon of HM please?

The queen?  No, sorry, that's not who I was referring to.

I thought KM's moon was in cancer.

Thanks  thankyou

Oh, I don't know.  I wasn't talking about Kate either.
No worries.  Sorry I wasn't clear enough.
 sorry

who is Mysterious Miss?

Oh, sorry, I thought people familiar with the board would know who I meant.  I was referring to Miss Mystery...or at least the MM I've been discussing in the Off Topic section.  I should have brought that up there, but I didn't want to create a separate post for it.

i think this eclipse will be most likely tying lose ends than cover up, especially since BG is to be involved too.

That's an interesting take on it, loose ends.
I think it might be indicating that this will be the time that the queen finally hears the whole truth about something. :(
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2016, 12:38:53 am »

I noticed that Kate wasn't included in the list of those involved in the cover up. You would think that anything impacting W & G would automatically involved her. Maybe this cover up will involve the royals covering their own butts/involvement and throwing someone(s) else under the bus.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
casie
courtier

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2016, 01:09:12 am »

^ Good point.  Yeah, that is bizarre.  The astrologer is only including members of the BRF who have "horoscope factors"—meaning anyone who has a planet, asteroid, Node, or angle (IC, MC, Asc. or Desc.)—at 25 or 26° in any given sign.

Looking at Kate’s Natal chart (and we can’t be sure of her Asc. or Desc. because AFAIK we still don’t have confirmation on her birth time), she has both her Pluto and Neptune at 25/26°.  It could be that the astrologer is only including so-called personal planets, i.e. the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars.

But since Pluto is the planet of ‘hidden’ secrets and deep transformation, and Neptune has a ‘fairy tale’ element, IMO, the astrologer should have taken both into account.  So, it is kind of odd. 
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 02:52:49 am »

I wouldn't believe the astrologer much. first - the lunar eclipse is almost lunar eclipse and not penumbral. it is not that strong or ominous. out of the 3 eclipses this year I would consider this one the weakest.

casie, I have the feeling that you have someone concrete in mind for William's MM?

little light, HM's moon is in Leo. I know that very well because I have a moon in Leo and it is tough.
casie
courtier

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2016, 04:04:39 am »

casie, I have the feeling that you have someone concrete in mind for William's MM?

Well, yeah, I said that on the MM thread.  I’ll put the rest of my response there. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2016, 09:46:22 pm »

I think realistically, we're entering a twilight of the world's monarchies, in the way they are run now. Right now the reigning royals seem oddly antsy and tense and frankly I think the BRF is about to get rocked. It's like things are in an uncertain flux right now. There's a pivot in history right now.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2016, 10:37:45 pm »

Dissecting the family dynamics of the Royals can seem intrusive but it does provide light relief from the weightier concerns of a collapsing world. And it also shows relationship charts and synastry at work – which is my excuse when I think they are only human and must terribly dislike being picked over.

The Daily Mail, never ones to pull back from a juicy expose of motive and behaviour, have suggested today that Ma and Pa Middleton’s absence from front line Royal events this year is all down to Prince Charles’ huff at being sidelined as a grandpa. Which would certainly fit with Carole Middleton’s chart shock last year when Charlotte arrived (see previous post 4th August).

CaroleM’s relationship with Prince Charles is seriously not-good with her emphasised/afflicted Saturn conjunct his Scorpio Sun and her Pluto square his Sun – so he’ll feel very cornered and suppressed by her; plus her headstrong, quite aggressive Mars in Aries is conjunct his midheaven, so definitely competitive.

Their relationship chart has a hostile, power-struggling composite Pluto opposition Mars square Venus – so a volcano’s worth of boiling feeling and jealousy. Plus an uncompromising, tension-provoking composite Saturn square Uranus which has been under huge pressure through the birth of both grandchildren.

Even Prince William feels a touch trapped and manipulated by CaroleM in ways he won’t understand with her Pluto falling in his 8th; and in her Mars square his Moon, so irritations bubbling when the sugary sweet veneer (Jupiter opposition Venus square Moon) wears off, which it is doing at the moment. Her Saturn also opposes his strained 5th house Venus in Taurus – so children could be a bone of contention.

It will put him in a quandary (as in-laws always do) since he’ll be aware of his father’s prickly sensitivity as well as Kate’s genuine fondness for her mother with her Venus in Aquarius conjunct CaroleM’s Sun. His relationship with his father is not easy at best, since Charles’ fragile ego tends to see any competition from the next-heirs-but-one as stealing his limelight – and it seems fairly unsettled and undermined this year.

Prince William has been in an uphill two years with tr Pluto square his Saturn in 2015/16; and with tr Saturn heading for his Ascendant from late 2017 won’t really be in a mood for duty or taking on more public responsibilities. But if Kate’s birth time of 11.30 is accurate, then as a couple they are moving into a more hard-working, responsible few years ahead, so he will be pushed and pulled. They do look to be ploughing through some heavy weather in 2017/18 with tr Pluto square the composite Saturn, which may be external pressures bearing down on them – or being stuck in the middle of a family tug-of-war – played out in the media which won’t help.
Share this:

star4cast.ca/royals-the-perennial-in-law-headaches-writ-large/

Reminder: Marjorie posts about many other influential people and what is going on in the world and may even answer more personal questions.  flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2016, 11:13:42 pm »

Prince Harry – destined to be in the spotlight

Poor Prince Harry who can’t do his woo-ing or maybe just hot-dating without it ending up splattered across the media is being connected to American actress and divorcee Meghan Markle, three years his senior. She was born 4 Aug 1981 in Los Angeles so is a Leo Sun with Jupiter Saturn Moon in Libra and Venus in Virgo.

Her Venus certainly chimes with his Virgo Sun though it isn’t conjunct and her Pluto (and maybe Moon) are conjunct his Venus in Libra which will give a sizzle of passion and affection. Her Sun falls in his 8th which usually produces the kind of connection that feels ‘meant’ though it doesn’t mean it’ll last for ever.

Their relationship chart has a needs-space composite Sun square Uranus; a fire-crackling Venus Mars conjunction; and a less than lyrical composite Moon square Pluto Saturn, maybe trine Jupiter. The Sun Uranus isn’t great; nor are the sticky Moon influences. Worse is a mutually unsupportive (on an ego level) composite Mars square Neptune.

Royal romancers may need to wait for a more ideal match – and he does have tr Pluto square his Venus for another year, so who knows? He’s certainly wanting to settle down now with his Progressed Moon going through his 7th for another year plus

http://star4cast.ca/prince-harry-destined-to-be-in-the-spotlight/

Princes Andrew and Charles – brothers at odds

Palace gossip has it that Prince Andrew is in a strop because Prince Charles’ slim-down-the-monarchy plans are denying his daughters Princess Beatrice and Eugenie a formal role with royal duties and presumably the civil list payments to go with it. Beatrice especially has found it difficult to settle to a sensible job, in between multiple holidays per year, innumerable fashion shows, celebrity charity appearances and the like.

Relations between the two brothers have never been easy with Charles’s 2nd house Saturn conjunct Andrew’s Pluto and opposition Andrew’s Saturn; and Charles’s emphasised Pluto conjunct Andrew’s 1st house Uranus. So Charles will have stonewalled him every which way, despite a reasonable cross over between Andrew’s Scorpio Moon and Charles‘s Scorpio Sun.

Their relationship chart is cold and angry with a composite 8th house Moon square a 4th house Saturn; and an argumentative, competitive composite Sun Mars Mercury conjunction.

There’ll be an eruption or a turnaround of sorts between them from April of 2017 onwards with tr Uranus square the composite Uranus and trine the composite Pluto – at the same time as Andrew has tr Uranus conjunct his midheaven. That last usually presages a sharp change of direction career-wise. But it’s difficult to see in which direction he’d move. His Trade Envoy job disappeared in 2011 after criticism of his associations,  although he still does some support for UK enterprise work without a special role.

Their relationship becomes a good deal more frosty come 2018/19 as tr Saturn is conjunct the composite Mars Sun Mercury, perhaps when Prince Charles steps closer to the throne.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2016, 12:28:50 am »

I believe Harry has yet to find the type that he truly wants.

BRUTAL Predictions:
http://royaltyspeaking.tumblr.com/post/105739652890/british-royal-psychic-predictions

Maya
courtier

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2016, 08:54:06 pm »

Thanks for posting those predictions Kuei Fei  flower

I wanted to post in the 2016 predictions thread but didn't want to double post so thought I will bring the conversation over here.

I wasn't anticipating this

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,8700.msg327786.html#msg327786

Would come true as we are now so far in to 2016 that being beset by troubles seems unlikely. But as this prediction :

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,8700.msg327935.html#msg327935

seems to have come true ( Meghan Markle is North American, has gorgeous dark, long shiny hair, and is being linked to Harry)

I'm pondering if this is the trouble Harry will beset by - his romantic life is his achilles heel imo it detracts from his work.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: