Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 02:37:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions IV  (Read 42770 times)
dianab
Countess

« on: December 05, 2015, 05:00:48 am »

Astrology of little Charlotte
http://comfychairastrology.blogspot.com.br/2015/05/new-baby-cambridge-compassionate.html
http://astrologyyard.com/princess-charlotte-astrology-child-reading.php
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3065424/Royal-baby-girl-Taurean-princess-end-battling-Prince-George.html

She'll be a rebel. Her future 'tell-all' book will be nothing short of Stunning!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 06:20:59 pm »

I normally get a little happy when a prediction comes true however on this one from May:

Future Present

Card Drawn: Queen of Fire - Confident, War, Intelligent, Graceful (the word on the card is warm but I am being guided to write War 2016-2017 - this is a Major Arcana card)

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,6952.msg310376.html#msg310376

I am kind of bummed that we are entering what looks like WW III especially as this is a Major Arcana card that is a life changing big event of a war not a trifling matter.

Back on topic I predict that Princess Beatrice will announce her engagement in late 2016 with a wedding early spring/summer 2017.

What does everyone think will happen Royal wise in 2016 or is it too early to ask that question yet?

sorry but I split some comments into a new thread and didn't know what to do with this one so I quoted it and posted here too

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 06:24:11 pm »

I reread Orr's prediction for her and it was more realistic than these three especially in her relationship with the family. I also reread Victoria of Sweden's analysis and it was funny because Orr says that her and Carl Phillipe do not have a very good relationship.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 08:45:53 pm »

King Felipe - thrust into the spotlight  From: Marjorie. (22 Dec 2015 18:22):
King Felipe of Spain has hardly got his feet under the throne before he's facing a testing time handling negotiations after the split result in the recent Spanish elections. Neither left nor right have enough seats to form a majority and the strongest bloc are republican.

He acceded at midnight on 19 June 2014. Tr Pluto is square the Mars on that chart exactly now and on and off throughout 2016 - blocked and frustrated. Tr Pluto is also sextile Saturn from early 2016 to late 2017 which looks like an uphill struggle. With ominous signs of an unhappy population as the Pisces Moon gets the tr Saturn square in 2016; with a further slide in his popularity by 2018 as tr Neptune conjuncts the Moon.
Indeed the Mars opposition Uranus square Pluto in that chart is moving by Solar Arc to close the Mars Pluto square to exact now; the Uranus Mars opposition to exact in 6 months' time; and the destabilising Uranus Pluto square to exact by late 2017. With the Catalan separatist headache thrown in for good measure.

His personal chart, 20 Jan 1968 12.45pm Madrid looks ominous as well with tr Uranus square his MC for the final time in March; followed by tr Pluto conjunct MC in 2017/18 which can often be a collapse of power and reputation. He's also got the panicky-failure tr Neptune conjunct his Mars in 2016; indeed tr Saturn is square his Mars at the moment.
He has a disorientating Solar Arc Saturn opposition his Neptune in 6 months' time; and a shock or collision from Solar Arc Mars square his Capricorn Sun in late 2017.

Nothing that looks remotely good in the near future.

CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 09:26:50 pm »

Will and Kate astrology

http://www.astrotheme.com/pdf/Prince_William_Kate_Middleton_compatibility_report.pdf

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 05:28:48 pm »

I do believe in astrology, but IMO whoever wrote this paper has got too much wrong for me to believe in it.  There is also the little matter that these things are based on time of birth, and that has never yet been established for cath medd.  You only need to be out a little bit and it changes the whole dynamics  It is also generated on a theme website, I prefer the hands on, personal forecasts.  From what we see at the moment their body language very cold.  Think I will pass on this one, interesting read though, thanks for posting.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 12:33:38 am »

Princess Kate's Birthday Horoscope – from Princess Diana's Astrologer!

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20978515,00.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 03:41:41 pm »

Some of it a bit vague and based on assumptions, I normally like Thornton´s predictions, but find this one a little too vague for me.  A few assumptions, which don´t sit well for me.
india
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 04:42:23 pm »

The way things are going I predict HM totally accepts the nasty vile Middletons. She will be so worn down by Prince Petulant and the demanding Potato Head that she will give them titles. This is such a nauseous thought and I so hope I am wrong.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2016, 06:01:17 pm »

Oh please let that happen, the hilarity that would ensue would be so priceless. We would be filling up threads by the dozen and then end up laughing nonstop as that crazy family tries to end up pushing their way into the world stage. It would be just too funny.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 07:05:43 pm »

Yes, it would give us a whole bunch to talk about but it would still make me sick.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 07:07:58 pm »

I don't think anything will be done to deal with this lot til ER pops her clogs.....PC and Camilla are more likely to do something IMHO
Val
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 08:06:16 pm »

^^^^

That would never happen QE is said to find them all quite detestable.

^

That is probably what will happen as QE doesn't really want to end her reign with major problems but who knows even she might just have enough of this dispicable unpopular family.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 01:52:18 am »

I think the DM and public opinion are taking care of the Middletons without intervention from the queen.   The estrangement between Mike and Carole and the weirdness of Pippa and James always together, James' marshmallows, and Pippa's inability to find a man, is becoming more and more fodder for comment.   eating cookies
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 09:18:21 am »

Princess Kate's Birthday Horoscope – from Princess Diana's Astrologer!

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20978515,00.html
Anything written by someone that describes her as 'Princess Kate' can automatically be dismissed.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2016, 10:20:02 am »

^Agree.  If they are not aware that her "title" is duchess doesn´t say much for the rest of it. 
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2016, 05:48:17 pm »

maybe she was paid to call her a princess by you know who
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2016, 07:55:08 pm »

I had a dream now of the york girls got pregnant  and were planning a wedding
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2016, 10:23:21 pm »

Prince Alexander of Sweden – parachuted into a palace
23rd April 2016 by Marjorie Orr   

Prince Alexander of Sweden was born on 19 April 2016 at 6.25pm Stockholm, Sweden. He is the first born of Prince Carl Philip, fourth in line to the throne and his wife, former semi-nude glamour model Sophia Hellqvist. They married in June last year, so a honeymoon baby.

Alexander has an unaspected 7th house Taurus Sun so he may have problems establishing his identity and will want a partner’s support. Though with Venus Uranus in Aries also in the 7th he’ll tend to be erratic in his commitments.

His Venus Uranus square Pluto conjunct his IC – so he will feel trapped at times in his home and family life. He does have a confident and business-like Earth Grand Trine which will help, of Pluto trine Jupiter in Virgo trine an 8th house Mercury.  Though there’s also an awkward Neptune opposition Jupiter square Mars Saturn in Sagittarius in his 3rd – which suggests a childhood which instils discipline and doesn’t always take care of his needs – and fairly aggravated relationships with siblings.  His 12th house Libra Moon has only one aspect in sextile to Mars – so not well nurtured in an emotional sense.

It’ll be a tricky relationship with both parents, especially his mother since her Sun Uranus in Sagittarius is conjunct his focal point Mars Saturn.  And his father’s Moon Neptune in Sagittarius will also not always make for harmony.

His relationship chart with his mother looks rather erratic and bleak with a composite Sun Uranus and composite Venus square Saturn Pluto. With his father – composite Sun square Uranus as well and Mars; with a Moon Saturn conjunction.

So the usual guddle of complicated family dynamics typical of Royals.
Share this:

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2016, 10:25:12 pm »

Swedish mini-Royals – both Sun Neptune in Pisces
3rd March 2016 by Marjorie Orr   

Princess Victoria of Sweden has produced her second child, a boy, called Oscar, at 8.28pm on 2 March 2016 in Stockholm. Estelle, her first child, was born 23 Feb 2012 4.26am.

Both children have Sun conjunct Neptune in Pisces, so dreamers, kind and vague.  Though Oscar has his Sun opposition Jupiter in Virgo square Saturn (Moon) in Sagittarius – so he will have a serious side, be a worrier, not always contented.  Moon Saturn does suggest a working mother and he’ll undoubtedly be closer to his father emotionally.

Oscar also has Pluto in the IC square a 7th house Uranus – so the claustrophobic home life of a Royal may not sit too well with him and he’ll opt for more unconventional partnerships when he matures.  He’ll be quite a party animal with a 5th house Venus in Aquarius and keen to earn money with Mars in Scorpio in his 2nd.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: