Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 07:42:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William: Press Articles & Random Chat 2016  (Read 38500 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #500 on: November 23, 2016, 08:13:32 am »

You know, it's a real shame at what he's come to, what he's allowed himself to become. He's like a broken record; always complaining or making silly remarks about one thing or another and certainly, he's tiring people out as well. If he were in his early twenties, newly married and struggling, okay, but he never ended up marrying then and his remarks are pathetic for a grown man who can't comprehend that his glory years are over. All over.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #501 on: November 23, 2016, 04:12:38 pm »

And on some level, he THINKS this is how he's supposed to behave.  I suspect he's rather pleased with himself for the job he's doing.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #502 on: December 13, 2016, 11:34:15 am »

It is amazing how bill medd has changed so much, gone from a passably attractive teen and twenty man into a miserable, bald so and so.  He is only 34 for goodness sake, and he has lost it all  -  looks, hair, and so msierable looking.  The influence of the medds now doubt.  His association with them has obviously brought him many benefits  laugh laugh laugh

https://goo.gl/55fddS

Look at him in this one, doesn´t look like the same person does it.  I did read that he had a double who stands in for him now and again, whether true or not I have no idea, but looking at this pic it does make me wonder.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f9/13/cd/f913cd9159132478e953e6ab07108c3a.jpg
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 11:36:51 am by gingerboy24 » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #503 on: December 13, 2016, 11:59:16 am »

^ Omg, he is not Willy.  huh eating cookies

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #504 on: December 18, 2016, 09:18:39 pm »

William just presented an award to Michael phelps and seems his speech was awful cause William getting dragged on twtter  tehe

Jack Davies ‏@rj_davies
Prince William's speech demonstrating the value of preparation. In a bad way.

#SPOTY

Emma Glover ‏@emsyglover29
That was a shocking speech from Prince William!! Didn't sound like he knew what he was on about #SPOTY #SPOTY2016

iamthelaw ‏@QuerywhoIam
@BBCSport for someone who has no job other than presenting awards and speaking to people, that was particularly inept prince William #SPOTY

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCSport/status/810587334294925312

BBCsports can you suck up any harder at least Michael worked for all his Medals he dosen't need William thumps up to know he's G.O.A.T  in swimming
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 09:27:19 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #505 on: December 18, 2016, 09:23:09 pm »

laugh We need that video

Kate went to this thing, didn't she? I remember waiting one hour for her to come out and her appearance lasted 3 min.

Here there is a photo and bit of the speech

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/sports-personality/37524012
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 09:26:53 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #506 on: December 18, 2016, 10:32:25 pm »

^Oh, man, we really do need a vid or text of that speech.  I've looked but nothin'.   eating cookies

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #507 on: December 18, 2016, 10:38:55 pm »

It is amazing how bill medd has changed so much, gone from a passably attractive teen and twenty man into a miserable, bald so and so.  He is only 34 for goodness sake, and he has lost it all  -  looks, hair, and so msierable looking.  The influence of the medds now doubt.  His association with them has obviously brought him many benefits  laugh laugh laugh
https://goo.gl/55fddS

Look at him in this one, doesn´t look like the same person does it.  I did read that he had a double who stands in for him now and again, whether true or not I have no idea, but looking at this pic it does make me wonder.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f9/13/cd/f913cd9159132478e953e6ab07108c3a.jpg

Amazing.

He could have had ANYTHING in life and this is what he does with the life he was handed on a golden platter. Bald, increasingly insane wife, and he has no powerful connections. He does the ribbon cutting he's always dreaded and he's a joke like his Uncle Edward.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #508 on: December 18, 2016, 10:46:08 pm »

Fly's link sends you to a video (sorry I didn't notice before) and it's not such a big mess. But he is not very charismatic and the speech prepared was super basic as he is.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #509 on: December 18, 2016, 11:15:08 pm »

^yeah, duh, I should've actually clicked on Fly's link.  I can see why those in the media and sports fans would find this speech really awful.  His presentation is really weak, he hems and haws and it's uncomfortable.  Not one of his finest moments.  Not as horrible as I thought it would be but I can understand why he's taking heat for it.  It's just blah when you consider the accomplishment of the athlete and the award itself. 

Borrrrring!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #510 on: December 18, 2016, 11:26:21 pm »

^Agree, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He stumbled a bit but I think it was heartfelt.
Wish
royal watcher

« Reply #511 on: December 19, 2016, 10:35:58 pm »

I watched it last night (live) and I was cringing for him.  It was truly embarrassing.  It was (imho) a "speech" made by someone who is used to everyone laughing at their jokes and could say/do what they want and people make excuses for them.  Last night he was caught out big-time with his lack of preparation, he spluttered and ummed and erred through the whole thing.  I'm glad he's got called out on it because hopefully next time he'll do some homework.  The British people have a lot invested in this future King representing the country, and at the moment both William and his wife are looking more and more unsuitable for their roles.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #512 on: December 20, 2016, 12:33:26 am »

With the University education, it seems WIlliam played hooky or avoided public speaking classes. At age 34 he still does the ers and ums. I think he's so full of himself he feels he needs no help in anything. He could use a public speaking tutor.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #513 on: December 20, 2016, 01:10:40 am »

Honestly, he should have been given a public speaking tutor twenty years ago. What happened to him? Why was he neglected in his education? Did his family forget he's the heir, a future king/head of their family? He won't be getting the "top job" for many years so why not let him goof off? How embarrassing for him and for his family.  thumbsdown
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #514 on: December 20, 2016, 01:54:06 am »

He was neglected because he wasn't trained and it was all about him being 'normal' and not at all growing up. This entire direction of his life has resulted in him getting hooked up with Kate and basically throwing his life away. He's spent hid entire life being able to coast and now the selfish git has basically ended up like a lot of people who have never had to make an effort. He's run out of looks, run out of the fuel his mother provided, and basically has lost his old, easily obtained popularity. As for schooling, apparently he doesn't want to make an effort and genuinely contribute.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #515 on: December 23, 2016, 03:56:39 pm »

William is coated in spin. The excuses for his laziness are well, if everybody lives to 100 William won't have to inherit for 35 years and he'll be in his seventies, etc. etc. So why can't he lead the "normal" life with his wife and children and take on "normal jobs and he is so virtuous that he gives up his 60,000 salary to charity.; then there is the classic one the royals don't want what happened with Diana happen to Kate, so Kate can't work much. So pathetic. William could end up being King theoretically at any time and in his thirties he is ill prepared.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #516 on: December 23, 2016, 04:42:20 pm »

If he becomes King, his name will be the "Lazy King"    laugh laugh laugh laugh

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #517 on: December 23, 2016, 06:05:19 pm »

Or as King George V said about the future Duke of Windsor, "If he inherits (the British Throne), he'll ruin himself within a year."

And he was right. You could say the same thing about PW. I do.
india
Princess

« Reply #518 on: December 25, 2016, 10:38:00 pm »

Worthless Willy will make an atrocious king. When he was POW and the King for one year, David Windsor was very popular.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #519 on: December 25, 2016, 11:16:35 pm »

You know, if the monarchy is officially disbanded with Charles as the last king, I am certain that William will be very unaware of how to handle himself. He's based his entire existence on being the hottest prince in the world and even now, he seems unsure of how to handle the fact that he's no longer begin glorified.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: