Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 03:57:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William: Press Articles & Random Chat 2016  (Read 50844 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #460 on: October 31, 2016, 12:45:14 am »

All these "anti-bullying" campaigns have only increased bullying over the past few years.

Instead, teach kids to:
-stand up for themselves
-be compassionate toward others (bullies are not happy people and there is usually trouble at home)
-learn martial arts to increase their confidence/discipline

Teaching kids to tell never goes well (nobody likes a snitch), and telling kids what not to do just gives them ideas.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #461 on: October 31, 2016, 01:58:47 am »

Oh, the irony. KM bullied and trolled her way into the BRF and she continues to bully and troll to stay in the BRF. And think of all the people whose lives she's damaged. Again, bullying and trolling. He needs to clean his house pronto.  He can even make an example out of her and show the school children how it's done in ye merry ol England.  He just might find himself being taken seriously then. It's like my friend says, 'If you don't like something change it.'  Hint, hint, William, hint, hint...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:04:30 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #462 on: October 31, 2016, 07:40:17 am »

When I read that he's coming to the US with this, I really did laugh out loud.  He is completely clueless. Why should anyone in the US listen to a British prince about bullying?  It's just so bizarre.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #463 on: October 31, 2016, 06:12:27 pm »

Roya Nikkhah
Roya Nikkhah –  ‏@RoyaNikkhah

My @thesundaytimes piece on the Duke of Cambridge's plans to take his anti-bullying campaign to America
https://mobile.twitter.com/RoyaNikkhah/status/792646872800296960

What?!  Coming here to meet with tech titans about bullying?  Why would anyone pay for this useless trip?  We have strict free speech laws and many many groups, both state wide and federal commissions who deal with this here.  And some pampered prince thinks we care what he thinks?  He's delusional and this is a complete waste of money.  Stay home, buddy, and work on your own issues. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #464 on: October 31, 2016, 06:25:04 pm »

Oh, the irony. KM bullied and trolled her way into the BRF and she continues to bully and troll to stay in the BRF. And think of all the people whose lives she's damaged. Again, bullying and trolling. He needs to clean his house pronto.  He can even make an example out of her and show the school children how it's done in ye merry ol England.  He just might find himself being taken seriously then. It's like my friend says, 'If you don't like something change it.'  Hint, hint, William, hint, hint...

Quite right; she's done more destructive things right off the bat, the moment she got 'in' with William. To say the least about how she bullied William down the aisle and decided to basically wreck the reps of the BRF including the Queen. She's wrecked the lives of long term employees, wrecked the careers of various editors, her vile family harassed Percy to the point where the Northumberland family had to hire a lawyer and Harry tried to use the court system to get Pippa off his back. She literally bullied her way into being named "Princess of the United Kingdom," making an editor look like a fool after he asserted that Kate wouldn't be a princess. She's taking a wrecking ball to the prestige of so many events and literally destroyed HM's Diamond Jubilee in her attempts to promote her vile family who did NOT belong on the Jubilee float. Any other man would have left her over that, but William is so gutless that he basically will not get her in line and doesn't even TRY. He has no business telling people not to bully when that is all his wife ever does.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #465 on: October 31, 2016, 06:45:15 pm »

This has nothing to do with bullying. William does not care about bullying. nothing more than a cover to crack down on free speech, with the help of Silicon valley. no coincidence the internet was handed over from U.S. to U. N. control a month ago. They are taking down free speech, look at all the damage it does bringing out all this info on our so called betters  easter-bunny easter-lol now they can't have educated informed peasants with opinions now can they.

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #466 on: October 31, 2016, 06:53:17 pm »

KF  thumbsup  spot on!  thumbsup

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #467 on: October 31, 2016, 07:32:08 pm »

^^Thats quite true and I forgot about that.  Silicon Valley is always pushing its own agenda and are bullies themselves.  I dumped Facebook because of a lot of stupidity and waste of my time but mostly because of King Zuckerberg and his censorship.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #468 on: November 01, 2016, 12:28:46 am »

^Yes, facebook has become a little dictatorship, with King Zuckerberg reigning as supreme Nerd. Nothing against nerds, they are lovely, but he downright annoys me. He has his own agenda. So does William. Caring about victims of actual bullying is not part of that. They pick some cause which they know will draw attention and use it for their own twisted purposes.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #469 on: November 01, 2016, 12:32:30 am »

I've got nothing more than a gut instinct that PW is coming to the US for some other reason. This makes no sense and could be handled with a Skype conf call.  Hm.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #470 on: November 01, 2016, 12:43:30 am »

this just a good excuse for William and Kate  to do tour in the U.S 2017
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #471 on: November 01, 2016, 12:47:57 am »

^Good call.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #472 on: November 01, 2016, 12:48:47 am »

Yes, I'm sure it is. IN fact, I devoutly believe that a huge reason this is being done in the US so WK can go on another over-hyped tour and basically get out of a country that they don't care about anyway.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #473 on: November 01, 2016, 01:09:52 am »

Is Kate going also, well of course she would, wouldn't she?? how many celebs will she suck up to? any excuse.

I still think W. has a hidden agenda. He's a sly critter that one.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #474 on: November 01, 2016, 01:19:15 am »

I think the BRF is in fact in possession of their own agenda. That is why they're being allowed to go.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #475 on: November 01, 2016, 07:41:53 am »

Roya Nikkhah
Roya Nikkhah –  ‏@RoyaNikkhah

My @thesundaytimes piece on the Duke of Cambridge's plans to take his anti-bullying campaign to America
https://mobile.twitter.com/RoyaNikkhah/status/792646872800296960

^ Why is he an expert???

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #476 on: November 01, 2016, 12:42:16 pm »

^ laugh laugh Thank you for my first laugh of the day and also the first in a long while.  Hit my funny bone.

Sophie
courtier

« Reply #477 on: November 01, 2016, 02:07:32 pm »

Perhaps Jecca is also planning a trip to the states...
india
Princess

« Reply #478 on: November 01, 2016, 03:13:40 pm »

Broken Bill should keep his asinine opinions to himself and stay the  hell out of the USA.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #479 on: November 03, 2016, 12:53:13 pm »

Rhiannon Mills ‏@SkyRhiannon
I'm told Prince William won't be commenting on poppy row. In 2011 he wrote to FIFA demanding they lift the ban

Football poppy row: England and Scotland defy FIFA to wear armbands
England and Scotland players are set to defy a FIFA ruling that would ban players from wearing poppies on the pitch.
http://news.sky.com/story/pm-fifa-poppy-ban-is-utterly-outrageous-10641832

He did in 2011 so what's the problem now? Unless he's doing it on the low
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 12:57:00 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: