Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 07:24:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William: Press Articles & Random Chat 2016  (Read 36966 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2016, 03:51:16 pm »

^^To clarify, kolkomiko, the statement by Rosella was her opinion and/or point of view as to what she believes the tabloids are throwing out there, not a personal point of view or a fact re Kate.  I hope that makes better sense.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2016, 03:58:28 pm »

His fan girls still thinks he's good looking they call him daddy now ~barf~ yes William in his 20 was good looking he's was the perfect cover boy for those teen beat and bob magazine .Now not so much now he needs not to smile with his full teeth showing .he doesn't have a beautiful smile at all

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2016, 04:00:40 pm »

^^ and ^^^, I am sorry, I didn't mean anyone to hurt or break the rules.  dontknow

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2016, 04:03:13 pm »

^You did absolutely nothing wrong!  I was only trying to make Rosella response clearer because it wasn't, to me, and didn't know if it was for you as well.  Worry not.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2016, 04:09:44 pm »

Now I see, both.  flower thankyou

Freya
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2016, 04:26:02 pm »

William has aged badly that is evident. I have always thought that he has never been happy with his lot. He would have bailed if he could but chose not too. His reasons for not bailing are probably quite complex .

I'm not sure if he is totally happy within his marriage. He must take some pleasure in being a father. I find him quite a complex person.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2016, 04:52:53 pm »

I am not of te opinion he gets anything from the sprogs at all.  The only time I have ever seen him natural and loving is when he was cuddling Lupo the dog.  That tells you a lot about him.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2016, 05:02:47 pm »

Wimpo as an ugly boring waste of space and Waity as a saint who is more regal then Wimpo .
Intriguing angle.
The Mansons planning a take over?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2016, 06:28:32 pm »

What happened to my royal pin-up? LAURA FREEMAN had a schoolgirl crush on William - and wept when he wed. Sadly, she says, he's no longer the Prince of her dreams

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3401961/What-happened-royal-pin-LAURA-FREEMAN-schoolgirl-crush-William-wept-wed-Sadly-says-s-no-longer-Prince-dreams.html#ixzz3xQvlV3a4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2016, 07:52:29 pm »

OMG
Horrible new thought: Wimpo might be sick and that's why he looks like *poo*, never smiles and ages so fast.
Waity found out and is terrified.
He may not live long enough to be crowned king and Waity and the Viper want power so they try and drum up support for the Waity regent construction.
All of this by building Waity up and throw someone else under the bus(Wimpo).
 Carole making lovepotion for Wills
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2016, 09:39:47 pm »

That would explain his lack of duties and his ill look. Something is up with him. I hope he's not sick with something serious. It would explain why the BRF is currently looking so glum and why HM is looking so upset so openly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2016, 03:17:01 pm »

^
Not being content in your own skin can make you ill.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2016, 04:07:22 pm »

^ Agree.  I don´t thnk he is ill. Always looks happy when away from cath medd  -  work that one out.  Stress, too much smoking and drinking, a troubled marriage which contains many problems, not least the fact that he appears to dislike his wife intensely, all of them can make you look ill.  To be honest, if he was ill the rf would get him first class care, the best doctors in the land.  I think if he could get divorced and start living his own life again there would be a big difference, he could shrug all the stress and tension off his shoulders.  I honetly, truly do not think he is ill with a disease, more like a diseased marriage.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2016, 04:54:54 pm »

^

Definitely not sick but very unhappy due to all the reasons you say GB.   Even a five year old would have sussed out the Medds by now.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2016, 05:14:22 pm »

His misery is what he gets for turning his back on his friends and no matter his family situation, they  still love and want the best for him. HM gave him everything and Charles works to build the Prince's Trust. No matter WHAT the Camilla issue is, William still had more than enough to get his life and make it however he wanted. He could have had so much both ways and boo-hoo that he wasn't able to walk out of St. Andrews. That place went out of their way to protect and cater to him and he wanted to throw it back in their faces. His friends warned him about her and I don't think it was snobbery, but genuine concern. I do realize his friends love and care about him, who he's now shunning. He was playing with fire and how many warning signs did he need? He has to get himself out of this, it would be a maturing process and something that would end up having him grow up and changing as a man.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2016, 07:18:14 pm »

^ goodpost
Val
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2016, 01:54:18 pm »

http://www.viral-news.net/yeah-so-the-palace-has-apparently-confirmed-that-william-will-be-our-next-king/#.VqNh7fmLS1t

What utter rubbish

I suspect that PC may have something to say about it!

Any changes in the Succession would have to be passed by Parliament to allow PW to become the next King.

The Bill of Rights and the Act of Settlement (restated by the Acts of Union) still govern succession to the throne. They were amended in the United Kingdom by the Succession to the Crown Act 2013, which was passed mainly "to make succession to the Crown not depend on gender" and "to make provision about Royal Marriages" (according to its long title), thereby implementing the Perth Agreement in the UK and in those realms that, by their laws, have as their monarch automatically whomever is monarch of the UK. Other realms passed their own legislation.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2016, 02:54:02 pm »

^^ Bla-bla...Things may change, anything can happen. Who said that? So I don't believe it is true.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2016, 01:40:55 pm »

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter
Prince William: "We have lost a friend, but he will remain a source of inspiration to us all..."

Worsley died yesterday in hospital in Punte Arenas, Chile, after suffering exhaustion and dehydration and bacterial peritonitis.

Worsley was raising money for The Endeavour Fund, which is managed by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry to support troops.

Princes William and Harry are mourning friend Henry Worsley, who died attempting the 1st solo unsupported crossing of the Antarctic landmass

SAS hero and intrepid explorer Henry Worsley dies in stormy Antarctic trek

AN intrepid explorer has died after suffering exhaustion and dehydration while on the brink of making Antarctic history with a solo crossing across the ice.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/637702/Henry-Worsley-dead-explorer-Antarctic-crossing-trek-SAS
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:45:30 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Val
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2016, 03:17:50 pm »

^^

So very very sad and such a brave man.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: