Royal Gossip
October 19, 2017, 04:48:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William: Press Articles & Random Chat 2016  (Read 37717 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« on: January 03, 2016, 04:57:57 pm »

Are we really expected to believe all this.  You should read the comments, very scathing, taking a real bashing on this one.  And of course an interview with Ant and Dec gives amazing credibility to it  laugh laugh

'I worry that I won’t get to see George and Charlotte grow up', says Prince William in emotional interview with Ant and Dec

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3382441/I-worry-won-t-George-Charlotte-grow-says-Prince-William-admits-s-emotional-having-children.html#reader-comments
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 09:16:43 pm »

^Probably 'cuz the Lazy Duo will send George off to boarding school "so we can sleep." And then if William ever brings up divorce, Carole will threaten to take away Char ("Nooo, you can't take my sweet baby girl! She's Mummy reincarnated!")
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 10:42:41 pm »

Poor Unfortunate Looking child.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 01:10:56 am »

is the a early jump in flying a helicopter is getting too scary so he going quit too stay home with a young family.and take another gap year to find himself.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 03:20:38 am »

I had to defend myself on FB, as there was a particularly stupid sugar defending Willy.

I wrote that most of that nonsense trending now about him (fatherhood, etc, etc) is just nonsense from his American PR team, and this mental twig wrote "You do know they are not American?"  sly Uh, yeah.
And I am jealous because I don't have a nanny or go on vacations, etc, and it's just obvious from the photo's (sic) they are very much in love, etc, etc, etc. Just paraphrasing here.

I let her have it: told her to learn how to READ, there is no apostrophe in photos, and maybe she was jealous of the bright and educated? And a few other choice words in a PM.

Honestly.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 03:54:00 am »

^"and take another gap year to find himself"

Oh, he definitely will before next year, when the 20th anniversary of Diana's death comes around. Remember how he dumped Kate before the 10th anniversary, but somehow reconciled in time for Diana's 46th birthday concert in July (albeit two rows behind him) ? His emotional buttons are easily pushed around that time. Not that it takes much to make him skip work in the first place, but it'll give him an excuse he can pin on Diana's death
Val
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 09:22:48 am »

^^

Great stuff Snowpea, it is increasingly apparent that the sugars are very lacking in grey cells.  An intelligent structured debate is totally beyond them.  They can only shout 'it's jealousy.'
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 01:53:19 pm »

Potty-mouth' Prince William shocks with mild-mannered swear word

Prince William has shocked British viewers by “swearing” on national TV in a royal gaffe that has left the rest of the world wondering what all the fuss is about.

Appearing in an ITV documentary with his brother Harry on Monday night, Prince William dropped the word “bollocking”, and Twitter immediately went into meltdown.

Speaking to comedy duo Ant and Dec, the “potty-mouthed” prince let the word slip while describing letters he received from his dad Prince Charles during his Eton schooldays.

Prince Williams said he and Harry would read the letters carefully, “Just in case it was a bollocking we didn’t know about.”

Unlike Australia and the US, where it is seldom used, bollocks is generally considered to be a swear word in Britain, a situation which has led to much confusion online.

But it appears even some British are confused about how rude the word is.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/entertainment/2016/01/06/09/55/potty-mouthed-prince-uses-most-mild-mannered-swear-word-ever#Vg0Xm2irivIoPl47.99

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2016, 02:57:23 pm »

What is Bollocking?? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, it is as shocking as f***?

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

marion
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 11:16:13 am »

In colloquial English it means a  severe ticking off but the word bo****ks is another word for mens' unmentionables - well they would be unmentionable here!!  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 03:30:00 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3393149/William-gets-chop-Prince-finally-embraces-bald-patch-new-tightly-cropped-hairstyle.html

William gets the chop! Prince finally embraces his bald patch with new tightly-cropped hairstyle

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 07:27:35 am »

^It's simultaneously worse looking & a minor improvement at the same time. Makes his head look bean shaped & draws attention to his lumpy face. Although at least now he isn't sporting Charles' "party in the front, empty forest clearing in the back" hair do  tehe
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 09:57:49 am »

Wimpo needs a hair transplant and a weave asap.
It'll do wonders for his self esteem.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 10:07:04 am »

´Better than a comb over.  Cath lloks awful, as if she has been crying, and her face has been "filled in" too much, puffy lumps.  Doesn`t look a happy bunny at all, in fact neither look happy.  Anyway, why is this headline news, with all that is going on in the UK, and the world, and the DM find his bald head top priority.  Don´t like bil medd at all, but not sure I would want my bald head as top tabloid news.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2016, 07:00:19 am »

What happened to my royal pin-up? LAURA FREEMAN had a schoolgirl crush on William - and wept when he wed. Sadly, she says, he's no longer the Prince of her dreams 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3401961/What-happened-royal-pin-LAURA-FREEMAN-schoolgirl-crush-William-wept-wed-Sadly-says-s-no-longer-Prince-dreams.html

rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2016, 09:02:31 am »

That article is one of the worst that has ever appeared on the DFail - and that is saying something.

I don't know how she can put her name to it.

Ridiculously childish and shallow.

I notice the comments are universally scathing. Deservedly so.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 10:13:01 am »

She makes some valid points about how old and tired he looks, then puts it down to being a "father" of two young children.  What?  He rarely sees them, they have two nannies and an army of servants to do everything for them. As for being jealous of cath medd, whom she thinks is still the bees knees, has she looked at her photos recently, tired, worn out, miserable.  And again, we know it is not down to two young children and running a house all on her own.  The marriage is over, that much is plain to see, it will limp along for as long as it takes, but there is no marriage there any more.  Drinking smoking and the alleged drug taking will have done him no favours and helped the aging, and cath medd suffers from it as much as him.  She has the same, tired "I don´t want to be here" look as him, the worry of the world on her shoulders, the big suitcases beneath her eyes, the stressed look.  Again, none of it due to domestic pressure, they have nothing to do other than exist, don´t even have to run their own bath if they don´t want to.  As I said, some valid criticisims, but not the reasons behind them, there is no excuse for how they look and behave, none at all.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2016, 12:16:10 pm »

I think therehas been a trend by the tabs in the last few weeks to portray Kate as more regal, more comfortable in the public view, more natural, less boring than William. William is by contrast, according to this latest push, boring, shy, rather stodgy in comparison to his wife.

It wasn't so long ago that Richard Palmer was musing about how the Cambridges had been portrayed and he suggested that the narrative the press has been giving them might change. In my view the press has become bored and the narrative with these two is indeed changing, from Golden couple to married-in Kate trumps her boring, stolid, ageing husband, Prince William.

However, if they go too far in this direction in criticising Willy's appearance and demeanour there will be many negative comments in the click-bait, as the Daily Fail has found. Therefore, they may go back to their usual game of favourable story with some sarcasm, followed more negative fare, depending on how many clicks these get.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2016, 12:24:25 pm »

^ I respect your opinion but I think Waity is not natural and less boring than William.  sorry sorry Waity play her games and she try to show she is happy but when she loses her self-control she is indefferent and moody. Willy is said to be a cool fish, a cold person. It is my opinion.  flower

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2016, 12:53:27 pm »

^ I respect your opinion but I think Waity is not natural and less boring than William.  sorry sorry Waity play her games and she try to show she is happy but when she loses her self-control she is indefferent and moody. Willy is said to be a cool fish, a cold person. It is my opinion.  flower

^ No, it's not my opinion, kolkomilko, it's what I think the tabloid press have decided to do, a new narrative, a new game they're playing!   eating cookies
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: