Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 10:25:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Engagements 2016  (Read 48285 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2016, 10:52:40 pm »

It's excellent news that Harry intends to stay with a local family on his trip to Nepal, especially one connected with the Gurkhas. I know this is going to be a great trip, and at least the accommodation issues are sorted out for this one!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2016, 02:10:30 pm »

Prince Harry cheers on disabled vets for Sports Relief

PRINCE Harry turned up to a training session to cheer on two wounded veterans taking part in a televised Clash of the Titans for Sport Relief on BBC1.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/651394/Prince-Harry-cheers-on-disabled-vets-Sports-Relief-Clash-of-the-Titans

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2016, 08:31:09 pm »

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal

This morning Prince Harry took part in a roundtable briefing with NGOs working on the ground in Nepal

Much of the discussion focussed on the huge amount of work being done to help the country and its people recover from the recent earthquakes

Prince Harry will visit Nepal between 19-23 March. Thanks to all those who took part in the briefing this morning.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdMzoWUW4AIhQ7O.jpg

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2016, 11:05:04 pm »

Ah finally someone who finally looks engaged and "at work" when sitting at a table with people having a discussion.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2016, 11:19:25 pm »

thumbsup
I agree: Harry looks totally different from the lazy duo, he' s concerned and he cares. No clenched jaw, no grinnings, no fake interested face
Bravo Harry!
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2016, 03:31:58 am »

^Taking notes, actually listening, etc = good on you, Harry  loveshower
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2016, 11:56:47 am »

Kensington Palace

On 16 March Prince Harry will be briefed by @MapAction on their response to the recent #Nepal earthquakes, ahead of his #RoyalVisitNepal

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2016, 04:04:03 pm »

^^Thank you!  I noticed that immediately about Harry having paper/pen to take notes.  Have we ever seen the dashing duo do that?  I think not.  Again,  thumbsup Harry. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2016, 06:37:34 am »

Yes, when he does something he is really interesting to that and not just pretends it.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2016, 01:57:15 pm »

Kensington Palace

Looking forward to a great match at Twickenham today. Prince Harry will attend as Vice Patron of @EnglandRugby

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2016, 05:11:22 pm »

Kensington Palace  
Prince Harry meets @TheRugbyCharity & children from @EnglandRugby All Schools Programme before the ENGvWAL match
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdW9l78WoAETRbR.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdW9l8QW4AEdw0z.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdW9l8dWwAAceWu.jpg

prince Harry also caught up with friend Tomas Cepanonis who he knows from Headley Court & is enjoying his first England match.
http://mycrarrythings.tumblr.com/post/140914884874/prince-harry-also-caught-up-with-friend-tomas#notes

EnglandVsWales
http://mycrarrythings.tumblr.com/post/140915796414/henry-wales-prince-harry-in-the-stands-for#notes
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 05:13:14 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2016, 05:25:44 pm »

^Wow.  He hugs people, takes their pictures and...another example of the complete naturalness of this man.  He gets it.

If we have to suck it up and have a monarchy is it even remotely possible that Harry could become King?  I know I'll get all the legal answers but I'm just having a little dream moment here.  The rest are so awful by comparison.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2016, 05:34:33 pm »

Agreed, hope some sort of miracle happens. Can't see monarchy continuing on in the long-term without him being the head of it. Simple as that.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2016, 07:01:35 pm »

flower
i wish he becomes king, he really deserves it. So caring and involved, so at ease with "normal" people, as well as his mum lady Diana.
She' so rpoud of him indeed, no doubt.
Royal
royal watcher

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2016, 05:58:52 pm »

Maybe I've completely misidentified her, but why (if it is her) is Kate's ladyfriend/worker/person (forgot her name and not sure of her position) with Harry at the Rugby? I thought she belonged to Kate?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2016, 06:32:34 pm »

^Wow.  He hugs people, takes their pictures and...another example of the complete naturalness of this man.  He gets it.
If we have to suck it up and have a monarchy is it even remotely possible that Harry could become King?  I know I'll get all the legal answers but I'm just having a little dream moment here.  The rest are so awful by comparison.

I don't think William will step aside and I don't think Harry will be king unless some kind of celestial miracle occurs.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2016, 08:57:55 pm »

Maybe I've completely misidentified her, but why (if it is her) is Kate's ladyfriend/worker/person (forgot her name and not sure of her position) with Harry at the Rugby? I thought she belonged to Kate?

I don't think that's Rebecca Deacon but it does look like her.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2016, 11:42:17 am »

^^ Neither do I. Carole wouldn't allow it.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2016, 04:49:58 pm »

HRH learnt more about the charity's response to the recent #Nepal earthquakes from @mapaction volunteers
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cdq9K9XW4AAB4cY.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cdq9K_0WIAAoaQ1.jpg

Over the course of the tour HRH will meet those affected by the earthquakes & see the efforts being undertaken to rebuild the impacted areas

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2016, 11:14:50 pm »

flower prince Harry is so caring! He' s got Diana' s genes, not his brother
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: