Royal Gossip
July 22, 2018, 08:09:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Political News  (Read 29468 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #380 on: June 07, 2018, 04:42:21 pm »

From another forum

George Soros - the billionaire financier famed for being the man "who broke the Bank of England" - is piling his fortune into blocking Brexit. His campaign is well-organised, well-funded and has devised a six-month strategy that he thinks can reverse the referendum result of 2016.

Leaked documents reveal the Remoaners will dismiss whatever deal the Government strikes with Brussels as not good enough - and that their shameless campaign will seek to attach itself to "big non-Brexit issues that have emotional resonance" - from potholes to the football World Cup.

Leave Means Leave is leading the fight for the 17.4 million - and we are determined to secure the swift, clean Brexit you all voted for. We are urging all Conservative MPs to support the Prime Minister and vote down the treacherous Lords amendments when they return to the House of Commons next Tuesday.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #381 on: June 07, 2018, 05:21:50 pm »

Theresa May is a treacherous old b***ch and has to go.  Whatever the outcome of Brexit she will be a liability for the Conservatives at the next election and the electorate will never forgive her for her handling of Brexit, whether they voted to leave or stay in the EU. She has told  us many times she is trying to get the best deal but we are going to to lose any advantages of EU membership but be stuck with the very things that made over half the UK vote to leave.   To cap it all her leaking the latest document at the weekend to Remainers days ahead of Brexiteers got it says it all.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/inside-theresa-mays-24-hours-12661987
Val
Princess

« Reply #382 on: June 21, 2018, 09:06:11 am »

Interesting can moment from another forum

‘At least the government won but who knows what TM's fudged on.

I do smile at her condemning Trump for this migrant children business when it has happened under Bush, Clinton and Obama and the pics circulating are from Obama. It was passed by Congress but Trump has now signed an executive order stopping it. This must be why he's dropped out of the UN human rights council as most of these are from Central America and am guessing he will return them.

What makes me smile is she presides over a country where teenage girls are gang raped under establishment cover ups and now we hear an NHS doctor has been bumping off the elderly. Envy of the world and all that?’
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #383 on: June 21, 2018, 06:25:12 pm »

^ I too read that Clinton introduced the bill to separate families at the border and it has been done all this time up until now....
Val
Princess

« Reply #384 on: July 02, 2018, 02:28:04 pm »

Great letter and in the Telegraph this morning

‘It was disappoining to read this comment at the start of today's Daily Telegraph "Front Bench":

"With the ERG sticking to their original demands, the Government looks as far away from a Brexit compromise as ever.
Jacob Rees-Mogg has reiterated his stark Brexit red lines, leaving a way out of the impasse even less clear".

It is unfair to attack Jacob Rees Mogg for reiterating exactly what 17.4 million of us
voted for  - it is not a new or unreasonable demand!

We have watched with growing anger the principles we'd voted for being frittered away by a prime minister and her civil service "negotiators" who would rather stay anyway.

It is not good enough to see the Telegraph capitulate to the wet mush that will pass as "Brexit"!

Thank God for the ERG - we voters are powerless to prevent our ultimate betrayal, that is, until the next election, when we can finally express our anger and assuage our helplessness.’
Val
Princess

« Reply #385 on: July 05, 2018, 11:18:09 pm »

More letters.  The Brexiteers are getting very annoyed at May.

This traitorous PM  has to go.  Why on earth is she taking her orders from Merkel?  The Eurosceptics in the Tory Party have got to bite the bullet and send those letters to the Chairman of the 1922 Committee.  May has no intention whatsoever of keeping to her word about Brexit.  The Tories are finished if May remains as Leader.  She wants Javid as her successor...a lapsed Muslim in charge of the country...I'm starting to think that Corbyn would be a better choice - at least we know that Labour don't like the UK!!  As for May threatening Putin again...she's mad, bad and dangerous and cannot be allowed to continue as PM.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #386 on: July 06, 2018, 12:14:00 am »

I can't find words that won't get me banned to describe May. FFS Boris, bite the bullet a d give her a hefty shove.
Val
Princess

« Reply #387 on: July 06, 2018, 10:05:25 pm »

A really worrying time for the UK as documented in Leave means Leave.

In response to the Government’s statement at the conclusion of the Chequers summit, John Longworth, Co-Chair of Leave Means Leave, commented:

“We have now seen Theresa May’s true colours. This is a bad deal for the UK which will only slide further as the EU take more and more. Our weak Prime Minister has driven the process of leaving the EU inscrutably into a corner, in concert with her Chancellor.

“The Prime Minister has totally misled 17.4 million voters and left it as late as possible to reveal that she remains a stubborn Remainer. Worse still, she has personally deceived us by promising in the Conservatives' election manifesto that Brexit means Brexit when, in fact, May's Brexit means BRINO – "Brexit In Name Only” – a fake Brexit.

“Now we are faced with becoming a vassal state of the German/French racket, they have us exactly where they want us – unable to compete, taking enormous quantities of their products at inflated prices, protected from global competition by the fortress Europe tariff and regulatory wall, and impeded from doing trade deals around the globe.

“We will be controlling neither laws, nor trade, nor borders. A total, humiliating capitulation.”
——
By doing this to the 17.5 million who voted to leave she has guarantee she will never be voted PM again and has ensured that the most staunch Tory voters will switch parties.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #388 on: July 06, 2018, 11:48:35 pm »

I'm spitting tacks at May's treachery.  She is finished and the Conservatives won't win anotherGeneral Election for the foreseeable future.
Val
Princess

« Reply #389 on: July 06, 2018, 11:58:34 pm »

DM commenters all saying the same ie will never vote Tory again. She has really killed that Party.
Val
Princess

« Reply #390 on: July 07, 2018, 05:10:30 am »

Comments everywhere about the Remainer Mays and thousands are saying that they will never vote Tory again.
—-
‘I read that he is involved with SERCO and that company, in turn, has links to the EU.  Philip May allegedly receives nice, little earners from the EU.  He's said to be as devious as his manipulating  wife.’
——

‘And I'm sure he benefits massively from EU membership’

——-
‘I have been a Tory supporter and fundraiser for over 50 years.  Myself and many local Tories are furious with May and will never vote Tory again.  She has well and truly sold us up the river but as everyone knows she and her husband are staunch Remainers.’

marion
Duchess

« Reply #391 on: July 07, 2018, 07:28:15 am »

I've heard about SERCO connection too. He certainly makes money in a disgusting way and off the backs of people's suffering
https://evolvepolitics.com/theresa-mays-husbands-investment-firm-made-a-financial-killing-from-the-bombing-of-syria/
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #392 on: July 07, 2018, 05:14:45 pm »

I'm sending condolences from across the pond to all who voted for and/or wanted Brexit to happen.  It's so disheartening to have leaders who lie.  Unfortunately, it's not uncommon.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #393 on: July 08, 2018, 12:27:45 am »

Thank you BostonLibby flower

Our PM is a duicitous woman. She is selling out  our once great nation to the EU and if the Conservative MPs let her get away with this their party will be kicked out at the next General Election and be out of power for many years. I just wish one of them had the guts to resign and mount a leadership challenge but I fear they are all only interested in hanging  onto their important positions
Val
Princess

« Reply #394 on: July 08, 2018, 08:42:48 am »

Another typical DM comment

I have said from day one we will leave in name only. The people do not run this country, business runs it and they do not want to leave.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #395 on: July 08, 2018, 10:42:39 am »

^ Well , whatever, the voters of the UK certainly count for "sweet FA"
Little light
Countess

« Reply #396 on: July 09, 2018, 12:14:26 am »

Just announced, Brexit Secretary, David Davis, has resigned from the Government.

Val
Princess

« Reply #397 on: July 10, 2018, 08:01:11 am »

From another forum

Following on from The Express being sold to pro-EU Trinity Mirror. The MoS is awful now since Greig took over its editorship.  Any organisation or any person expressing non-EU views is gradually being hounded out of a job by this cabal.  If we remain in the EU and in a few years' time, any dissenting voices will just disappear.  It will a new version of Nacht und Nebel...and, this time, aided and abetted by our own Government.  Very worrying times...

marion
Duchess

« Reply #398 on: July 12, 2018, 08:35:52 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5329725/Did-Theresa-share-Brexit-plan-Angela-Merkel-showing-cabinet-Chequers.html

The DM, at long last, is running the story about The Hag going to Berlin to GET this proposal from Merkel rather than taking it to her.  It's treason - no other word for it.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #399 on: July 12, 2018, 11:00:20 pm »

It's part of the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan to destroy European,Christian civilisation and replace us with the MENA hordes.  The 11 points of the Frankfurt School reveal just how far its evil cultural Marxism policy is progressing in Europe.

And for our friends across The Pond, please look up these documents.  I think you will be horrified at their content and will understand our worries about Europe's future.  The EU's origins can be traced back to the Nazi regime; in fact, the first President of the-then European Commission was Walter Hallstein, a member of Hitler's legal team, and most of the founder members were ex-Nazis.

There are terrible times to come in Europe...

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: