Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:39:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Political News  (Read 24810 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #300 on: July 08, 2017, 11:19:08 pm »

More things kept from the MSM

Germany: Chechen Sharia Police Terrorize Berlin
Val
Princess

« Reply #301 on: July 08, 2017, 11:20:48 pm »

And again

Bill O'Reilly: BOR Staff Column - The Day the Music Died
marion
Duchess

« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2017, 08:15:25 am »

Lovely pictures of the christening of Jacob Rees Mogg's latest edition to the family. Nanny holding the baby Sixtus and  it in full uniform a la Middleton !! No pretentiousness from this family.

The  Mogg is one of the UK's up and coming politicians and filled as future leader of the Conservative Party. Lovely family and hus wife is so unaffected, again unlike those dreadful mixes.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/15/jacob-rees-mogg-puts-nanny-front-centre-family-photograph/
Val
Princess

« Reply #303 on: August 16, 2017, 08:31:45 am »

^

Yes, lovely natural happy family without the pretentiousness of the Midds ridiculous Mary Poppins Christning of Char.   The nanny has been in the family for 50 years and is much loved.   Jacob Rees-mogg is a very popular politician who is respected by all creeds and classes.   He has a natural ability to say the right thing without resorting to mud slinging.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2017, 08:37:20 am »

ITA and when he does deal with those who made nasty comments etc there's never any nastiness in hisctespibse. He does it with good humour.

https://youtu.be/F8wKRg-1e6s
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 08:40:12 am by marion » Logged
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2017, 02:18:14 pm »

This always cracks me up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9A1VEPU484

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #306 on: October 31, 2017, 05:57:22 pm »

Revealed: The eight Tory MPs named in the ‘dirty dossier’ of alleged indiscretions as more sex claims emerge – but several are in relationships with no whiff of scandal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5034799/Fresh-allegations-swirl-sex-Westminster.html#ixzz4x6rgscGt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #307 on: November 01, 2017, 08:03:54 pm »

While I, in no way, condone sexual assaults I think there is a whiff of dirty tricks here. It's just that it seems strange to me that we're expected to believe that the Tory Government is full of sexual predators but the Labour party are all squeaky clean.

I could be wrong of course but something just seems "off"to me. Is this an attempt to force resignations in order to trigger By-elections which could bring about the collapse of the government.

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #308 on: November 01, 2017, 11:02:55 pm »

That may be true as there were allegations that a Labour Party worker was raped at a party conference. When she complained to, was it the executive?, she was told basically to not say anything.

Sorry, it's late at night and my brain is already half asleep.

So please corect me if I'm wrong. Her first name was Bex, I think.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #309 on: November 01, 2017, 11:58:24 pm »

^ I remembered the same story as I read marion's post. There are Labour stories too. By calling the sex scandal the "Westminster scandal" I think they are saying it's the whole thing, everyone in there, not just one party.

On the other hand, the tories belong kind of to the upper echelons, and a sex scandal of this scale is more a boys-club upper-class-prat Bullingdon-club-tw*t kind of thing, rather than sth I don't know, the greens for example would be caught up in. Not saying this is only happeing with one kind of people and not the other, it just fits more in that kind of environment/ background, hope you get what I mean..  dontknow
marion
Duchess

« Reply #310 on: November 02, 2017, 12:17:55 am »

I think "men will be men" whatever their political persuasion
marion
Duchess

« Reply #311 on: November 02, 2017, 10:47:01 am »

It's  worth remembering that sexual harassment is not a party political issue – it happens in all parties at Westminster with no exception. Labour has so far succeeded in preventing the names of any of its alleged sex pests from coming out. This is the astonishingly dark litany of abuse claims against Labour MPs and officials made over the last few days:

A senior Labour official is accused of telling young Labour activist and former NEC member Bex Bailey not to report a violent physical attack because it could “damage” her career.

John Mann says he is aware of a second Labour violent physical attack allegation that has yet to come out.

A senior Labour MP has been reported to the Leader’s Office for extremely serious abuse of a woman – Labour won’t reveal his name
A second senior Labour MP is being privately accused of sexual assault of a woman – they won’t reveal his name either

A third senior Labour MP is accused of “wandering hands” and being over-friendly at student discos

The New Statesman reports other “allegations of sexual misconduct that the party advised women to drop”
Politico reports another Labour MP was accused of “serious sexual harassment” by a staffer but “the party did nothing”. Staff says sexual abuse is “endemic” within the ranks and that the complaints procedure “is not fit for purpose”.

A senior member of Labour’s NEC has been accused of sexually harassing women

Labour MP Chi Onwurah told the Commons she had raised complaints about MPs’ behaviour to young staff in parliament’s bars

As yet no Labour MPs’ names have come out, and many of these allegations are considerably more serious than hands on knees and dodgy text messages. At the moment the media focus is off Labour…
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #312 on: November 02, 2017, 01:05:49 pm »

I wrote above "I remembered the same story as I read marion's post."; but I meant "[...] as I read Little light's post"! Sorry!

^^ Sadly yes, I agree. The "boys will be boys" bs saying needs to be erased from peoples' brains asap.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #313 on: November 02, 2017, 02:47:52 pm »

^Yes I saw your comment but found a whole lot more and lumped it all together  flower

Agree re comment being erased .  it was just my way of saying sexual harrassment is not solely confined to Tory upper class lot

Some of the allegations on this infamous spreadsheet are not harrassment as they related to consensual behaviour. Could be extra marital affairs but not a crime. If the go down that road Corbyn and Diane Abbott will be in trouble.
Val
Princess

« Reply #314 on: November 02, 2017, 04:46:19 pm »

^

No surprise that despite her many major blunders Corbyn supports and keeps Abbott by his side.
They allegedly had an affair at Oxford where Abbott was said to have been admitted but not for her academic abilities.
Val
Princess

« Reply #315 on: November 04, 2017, 06:54:20 am »

It is being said on other forums that Osborne is behind all this 'outing' of sexual harassment.  An example below.

'It is alleged that Osborne could be behind all this - he's the Editor of The Evening Standard, has many press contacts and is desperate for revenge on May for sacking him, even if it means destroying the Conservative Party in the process and letting in Corbyn as PM.  There are also rumours that Mandelson's new recruit, who used to work for the Tories, is helping The Dark Lord to bring about the collapse of the Government'
marion
Duchess

« Reply #316 on: November 04, 2017, 07:46:32 am »

^Quite possibly Osborne involved  and am sure Mandelson is.  He is truly evil. There's more coming out about Labour now and Corbyn refusing to answer questions.

As for Diane.. she will always be OK as long as Corbyn is around.  Apart from any feelings he may or may not still have for her she must know so much that could damage the party.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #317 on: November 04, 2017, 03:55:40 pm »

I do t know whether to laugh or cry.  To think the UK could have Diane as the he next Home Secretary is really frightening

. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5049521/Diane-Abbott-wrongly-claims-16-year-olds-fight.html
marion
Duchess

« Reply #318 on: November 04, 2017, 04:28:31 pm »

There are many reasons but this is a good place to start
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5048787/Scale-anti-semitism-Labour-party-revealed.html
marion
Duchess

« Reply #319 on: November 04, 2017, 04:37:28 pm »

Add cozying up to terrorist sympathisers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5044983/How-Corbyn-speaker-hardline-Islamic-meeting.html
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: