Royal Gossip
August 18, 2018, 05:31:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Political News  (Read 30120 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #360 on: April 26, 2018, 05:48:25 pm »

^^^

Agree Mosaic.  I am secretary for out local Conservative group and the Regional women's.  Jacob Rees-Mogg is hugely popular for all the reasons you say.
Val
Princess

« Reply #361 on: April 29, 2018, 12:15:30 pm »

An article below about how our party is being turned in to a loony left one.
Val
Princess

« Reply #362 on: April 29, 2018, 11:00:41 pm »

Just announced on TV that Amber Rudd has resigned - finally!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #363 on: April 30, 2018, 12:01:03 am »

Amber Rudd QUITS as Home Secretary to take 'responsibility' for misleading MPs over targets for kicking out illegal immigrants - as critics say she is 'carrying the can' for Theresa May on Windrush
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5672051/Home-Secretary-Amber-Rudd-resigns-Windrush-scandal.html
Theresa May should also step down.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Princess

« Reply #364 on: April 30, 2018, 07:22:23 am »

There is a talk of a vote of no confidence in her if she keeps dragging her heels over Brexit and watering down our leaving especially  over the Customs Union and immigration.  She is a Remainer at heart as is her husband Philip.
Val
Princess

« Reply #365 on: April 30, 2018, 02:05:19 pm »

More from another forum.

Have to say that I'm glad I'm my age because I (and many others) had the best of Britain in the 50's. This country has been ruined beyond redemption by both Parties and their adherence to the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan and the EU's social engineering. 

So many have had enough of May's so-called Conservative Government; her latest appointment is a political expediency.  It's questionable putting a Muslim in charge of The Home Office which oversees M15 and our internal security.  Javid will be given all sorts of highly sensitive security information; I just hope that Andrew Parker (Head of the Security Service) holds back on the most sensitive stuff.  May has to go and if that means Corbyn Government (and few want that!), then the Tories have only themselves to blame.  They have treated the electorate with contempt over Brexit, especially when twice the number of constituencies voted Leave than voted Remain.  If Thursday's results are disastrous for the Tories, I would like to think that May would have the integrity to resign - but I don't think she knows the meaning of that word..

May, her husband, Rudd and Javin are Remainers and the democratic vote isn't being executed, just deliberately hindered'.

Val
Princess

« Reply #366 on: April 30, 2018, 04:40:27 pm »

Many letters being written regarding May's obvious reluctance to do what the British people voted for.  So many Tiries switching to UKIP now

A comment in the MSM

'Nigel was discussing the situation with Aaron Banks, but it seems quiet on the front.  Perhaps they are working out strategy because for those of us who love our country and who are, at heart, conservative and Conservative, we are unrepresented by the current Tories.  For the time in my life, I shall not be voting on Thursday because I am thoroughly disenchanted with my local Conservatives (lazy, indolent Councillors) and there is no UKIP candidate.

We have been let down by May and her bunch of EU lovers.  Her "Brexit means Brexit" was nothing more than a slogan to quell the anger in the Eurosceptic wing of the Conservative Party.  She is a reneger, a dissembler and is certainly, to quote Alan Clarke, "economic with the actualite" and needs to go.  The Tories had a wonderful chance to increase their vote in those northern Constituencies who voted Brexit and who feel, like so many of us, to have been cheated.  May has no idea what goes on outside the London bubble, nor does she seems to care, which makes her a very poor leader. She's going to get a very nasty shock before long.  The 1922 Committee needs to get its act together and present May with the unpalatable truth - resign or you will be forced out and replaced with Boris or Gove.  And I still lay the blame for all this mess at Cameron's door.'

Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #367 on: April 30, 2018, 04:44:11 pm »

^ ^ I'm getting more and more concerned that the democratic vote is being deliberately thwarted by May and her EU-loving cabal!  I also get very angry when some smug git of a Remainer tells me that I didn't know for what I was voting on 23 June 2016.  Oh, yes, I ruddy well did - and it wasn't to remain under the (cunningly disguised) jackboot of the EU! Angry
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 04:48:26 pm by Spitfire » Logged

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Val
Princess

« Reply #368 on: April 30, 2018, 04:49:43 pm »

An excellent letter which has been sent to the top and is circulating fast.   

'I have been a Conservative Party member for many years now, and could never envisage placing my loyalty elsewhere, but now, although I remain a Tory at heart, the Party is currently letting US down, by the Remaner so-called "rebels" (in both Houses!) who are trying to frustrate the departure from the EU that a clear majority voted for in the referendum.. 

These people are disloyal and undemocratic on so many levels: mainly and specifically - their willingness to remain under the heel of the undemocratic and never-audited EU, their disrespect and betrayal of the referendum result, and their determination to go against their published party manifesto which declared we would be leaving the EU, including its customs union, and any other relationship tentacles that keep us attached to this unwelcome behemoth.

Do not the Whips have any sway in these blatant rebellions against the manifesto, plus the clear referendum result?  Are we to assume that the "rebels" all hold the patronising view that we Leavers "did not know what we were voting for"; "did not understand what was good for us", and "need saving from ourselves"?  Sorry - but how dare they?

We know Mrs May is at heart a Remainer, which makes it difficult for her to be a passionate defender of our right to independence, but she has stated in several speeches that we WILL leave the EU and all its bodies. If she is indeed weakening on a customs union agreement, she has badly let her voters down, and left us wondering what our best alternative is.

As a Liberal government is unthinkable and fortunately impossible, should Mrs May fall in a confidence vote, the thought of a possible Corbyn government is equally unthinkable, but frighteningly possible.  Their splits, attitudes and general incompetence make them completely untrustworthy re Brexit - chaos would ensue and we would finally default back to Brussels.

I'm afraid that, having resisted doing so all through the referendum campaign, when a lot of my friends did so, I may have to vote UKIP, and will do so if we are betrayed by the Tories, unless a good Brexiteer can rise to pick up the pieces.  There is no other choice for we (and I do mean "we") Brexit-supporting erstwhile Tory voters - there are many of us feeling very angry right now, and UKIP could be forgiven for dusting off its campaign materials.

If the Tories can't get us out, who else, politically, even wants to?

Thank you for reading thus far, if you have; this is a remarkable note for me to write, but I have never felt so strongly about anything, more than regaining my own country's independence.  I would suggest anyone who feels differently is not a Conservative.

I am very sorry that things have come to this pass; I am a Conservative - I'm just not sure the current party is, any more.  I won't stop my donations yet - we will see how things pan out.'

Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #369 on: April 30, 2018, 05:04:24 pm »

^  That's a corker of a letter which sums up my feelings, too.  I hope it's read and taken seriously by the Conservative Party hierarchy.  May has to go - there is no alternative (TINA again!)

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
marion
Duchess

« Reply #370 on: April 30, 2018, 06:11:03 pm »

I have it when it is said that  Amber Rudd  mislead parliament, she lied to parliament, full stop.

As for May, she's both weak and traitorous as she's selling the UK didn't river and ignoring the Brexiteers wishes.

Gina Miller was spouting off again at the weekend saying  the will of the people is "utter nonsense". Strange but I thought democracy ish as all about the will not the people. I wish  she would crawl back under a stone and would be very interested to know who is funding her.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/952677/Brexit-news-latest-EU-UK-Theresa-May-vote-referendum-European-Union-Gina-Miller
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 06:14:58 pm by marion » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #371 on: April 30, 2018, 06:19:10 pm »

Someone like Soros is funding her, some mega rich billionaire who never wanted Brexit.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/916049/Brexit-George-Soros-Gina-Miller-campaign-UK-EU-Nick-Timothy-Best-for-Britain-news-latest

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/07/billionaire-george-soros-backs-campaign-to-reverse-brexit
marion
Duchess

« Reply #372 on: May 10, 2018, 06:02:20 pm »

As we as having what can best be described as questionable morals it is now proven that he knew if  joined the Common Market it would leadvtomloss if sovereignty and was therefore quilty of treason
https://www.eutruth.org.uk/fco30.html
Val
Princess

« Reply #373 on: May 10, 2018, 10:08:23 pm »

There are so many questionable things going on in UK politics right now and often funded by shady characters behind the scenes.  The only decent and trustworthy person who genuinely cares for Britain and it’s people is Jacob Rees-Mogg.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #374 on: May 11, 2018, 06:47:26 am »

^Amen to that
Val
Princess

« Reply #375 on: May 11, 2018, 10:00:43 am »

Theresa May and her husband are Remainers at heart and she appears to be doing everything to derail Brexit and will soon be having a vote of no confidence as the British people get heartily sick of her obvious MO.
Val
Princess

« Reply #376 on: May 11, 2018, 04:59:56 pm »

More comments on May by extremely frustrated Brexiteers

A nice clean, clear referendum has turned into a filthy morass of vested interests.  Sickening and they call it government.  May has to be voted out soon.
Val
Princess

« Reply #377 on: May 24, 2018, 03:06:54 pm »

- and more -

But subservience to the EU is a must!  Look at Varedkar in Eire - another ex-EU employee who is doing his utmost to eff-up Brexit.  As for May...
Val
Princess

« Reply #378 on: June 06, 2018, 08:49:59 pm »

Comments very scathing of May’s handling of Brexit.   Typical below

Mogg, Gove, Davis, Patel, Leadsom, Redwood and others need to remove May as she is being bullied by these unelected unCivil Servants. There are precedents for the PM being replaced without having to call a General Election.  The Tories will be anihilated at the next GE if they don't deliver Brexit and the UK remains under The Fourth Reich's jackboot.

Today is the 74th anniversary of D-Day...we and our Allies liberated Europe from the EU's alma mater...And we want to genuflect before Germany's latest guise to dominate Europe??  WTF is wrong with Robbins and the rest of them?  Didn't they have ancestors who fought for our freedom?
marion
Duchess

« Reply #379 on: June 06, 2018, 08:58:17 pm »

I would almost go so far as  to say May is a traitor to our country. She is ready and willing to sell this once great nation down the drain and totally ignores the wishes of the majority who voted to leave the EU.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 09:00:34 pm by marion » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: