Royal Gossip
July 28, 2017, 01:37:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions for 2016  (Read 13446 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2017, 09:36:00 am »

^^@ maya looks  like your prediction for Harry also coming true that woman is Meghan .

I see a Knighthood for Prince Harry - Order of the Garter? This happens early in the year. I see summer months a sporting event, polo, this is where he will meet the love of his life. I think somewhere in North America but could be wrong on the location. Tall I would say around 5'9 with long dark hair straight and as shiny as silk and exceptionally slender build walks fluidly although a bit clumsy. From an entirely different culture. I would even guesstimate from somewhere in the UAE.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Maya
courtier

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2017, 06:00:37 pm »

Thank you Dark_Destiny and Fly on the Wall. I would wager PH and RMM will tie the knot at St Georges Chapel. As to the happiness of the match who knows, argumentative? A clash of two equally wilfull and equally righteously indignant when tested and these two when coupled will test each other to the max. This can either bring great advancement to themselves and others or great detriment to themselves and others. It's a match of extremes either so in love or so in *despise*. No middle ground.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2017, 01:52:00 am »

Harry can't get a knighthood because he is already a Prince of the Realm.   He won't get the Order of the Garter until after he marries. 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: