Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 11:14:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions for 2016  (Read 14559 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2016, 11:31:53 pm »

^ So, perhaps a redhead this winter Ariel. This is very interesting. I agree there's not much to be had from the five of wands appearance-wise, perhaps a sporty looking girl, sporty physique? She sounds as if she may be fiery, perhaps a bit like Chelsy! The two of Pentacles can signify interest in financial matters, can't it on one or both their parts that can impact on the relationship? Of course later they may have something happening together that could cost money, such as property. I'm looking forward to a long term relationship for Harry, marriage, family, so here's hoping she is the One!
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2016, 10:55:28 am »

Whoa... Just had a dream that HM passed.  Came here to see if It was a truth or just
A dream.  It Seemed so "real" or real life that when I awoke I couldn't tell the difference.  Dreams like that are a bit unsettling for a moment or two after waking.  Really makes me considered which part was a dream!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2016, 05:41:06 pm »

Probably just a dream, I get very vidid dreams at times and think they are real.  To be honest the vile old buzzard has to go some time, she will be 90 this year, she can´t live forever.  The rf won´t know what has happened to them once she has gone, the walls will come crumbling down, many only hang on out of "respect" for her long reign.  Chucky should be worried, they will be gunning for him big time, and bill medd.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2016, 07:28:52 pm »

^

You are right in that the RF won't know whats happened to them when QE goes.  It will be a non entity as no one is interested in Charles.  Much will come out of the woodwork too.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 07:47:18 pm »

TPTB will all be scrabbling round like headless chickens trying to keep things on an even keel
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2016, 01:37:43 pm »

well - my logical guesses

Kate will wait til Charlotte is a year old for another pregnancy

Obvious - due to his age and especially the rumors (as well as remarks he has made) about his memory issues - we see less and less of PP as he lets go of many of his patronages although he will still be seen supporting the Queen.

The Queen is clearly the REAL energizer bunny - but she will be spending more time away from London at Windsor or Balmoral perhaps because PP wants to. 

Charles has to take on more work - which will create a crisis for him in that he will have to hand a lot of his current stuff to someone else - especially the Trust stuff.  My bet is Harry.  I'd predict too that Charles will find this a source of some pressure and not like it much.

Will keeps his copter job but behind the scenes he is forced to take on more of the Duchy of Cornwall due to his father's new duties.

Harry - something is up with him.  He was seen on a plane from LA earlier in the month.  I find it odd that he says he wants kids but never says he wants a wife - he even says he wants a "companion" for when he goes on trips - but note he does not say wife.  I also think Harry will not find sharing the spotlight with a wife easy.  I think something about Harry and not his royal duties becomes an issue with his GF's - could be as Maya said his roving eye.  But he surely has to do the deed eventually - he's 31 - soon there will be questions asked about why he is not in at least a relationship.  Maybe this year - but if ever there seemed to be a reluctant to marry guy - it is Harry,  Fear of failure maybe?

Andrew getting married again?  Oh my - Fergie will have a nervous breakdown.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2016, 12:18:47 am »

I predict that Andrew will remarry but it will be to Fergie and it won't be until after the Queen has gone on to glory. Way to many shades of the Mrs. Simpson fiasco to do it before then. He is a momma's boy to the core. He'll tow the party line and do all and be all BUT married to Fergie until that time comes.

As for Harry, I don't predict a serious love interest being revealed this year. Instead, it will be all about showcasing his work. Deep down, I think he's the marrying type but he won't make a move and put it out there for all the world to see until the last minute. I can't say I blame him after he's had a front row seat to the less than stellar marriages in his family and the type of scrutiny he was placed under during the Cressida days (never thought he was that serious about her, BTW).

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Mia1984
royal watcher

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2016, 04:00:48 pm »

http://www.jessicaadams.com/2016/02/20/the-royal-family-horoscope-in-2016/

I also wish to add that William will have Pluto exact on his SOLAR RETURN Midheaven from 21 June 2016. Two days before the EU referendum. Transformation re career and image. His Solar return chart also has a grand cross so plenty of lessons. The AC-DC angle in the SR is also Taurus-Scorpio which ties in what Ms Adams is saying about the Queen's MC-IC angle re inheritance. In 2018, transit Saturn will hit William's Ascendant which is a time of maturity, realising your duty. Shortly thereafter, it will transit into Capricorn, opposing his sun and moon. And tr Urunus will hit his IC in 2018+, house moves, emotional turbulence. Exile at Anmer finishes?

All in all, my own conclusion from William's chart is that in the next two years, William will be facing enormous challenges and lessons. Saturn on ascendant- chickens coming home to roost? Perhaps he will then realise that time is up, honeymoon over and he needs to pull a finger. The opposition to moon and sun will be difficult too- could that be when he realises that his marriage is not good? Or it could have the opposite effect: strengthening his ties to Kate. All in all, William needs to buckle up and prepare for a ride like he's never had in a long time. And so should we all, with the EU thingie, migration, ISIS, the economy. He can either run from it, or learn from it, and either a new, more mature Wills will arrive who will finally begin to develop his enormous potential, or he will begin to dig his own grave.

So, who wants popcorn?

A life that has not been subjected to criticism is a life not worth living- Socrates
Mia1984
royal watcher

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2016, 02:56:16 pm »

http://www.star4cast.ca/astrology-of-todays-news/

Marjorie posted the following re William and is almost saying what I said above.

Prince William – life in the goldfish bowl

Prince William has come under criticism for not pulling his weight as a working Royal while holding down a part-time helicopter pilot job (in the Daily Mail). While it is arguable as third in line he doesn’t really need to do as much as he’ll do later on, Ken Palace coming out with some weak-minded excuse about EU regulations, that was instantly blown out of the water, hardly helps. The Queen did enjoy quiet time in Malta in the early years of her marriage when Philip was stationed there (the children were left at home with nanny), so there is precedent.

Prince William has a dependent-on-close-partner 7th house New Moon in Cancer trine a drama-queen Jupiter on the MC. He’ll grow into the latter as a success story as he matures in later life but it can make him lazy. Plus he has an emphasised Venus in Taurus in the 5th which is indulgent; and as focal point of a Yod, makes him feel he doesn’t fit in when out and about glad-handing. Again, once that Yod clicks into place he’ll find his groove.

Last year and this he does have tr Pluto square his Saturn which can feel like an uphill struggle and discouraging.  Though he’ll get a jolt when tr Uranus starts to oppose his 9th house Pluto from mid 2016 to mid 2017. That suggests a change of pace and pressure for a major re-organisation of his everyday life. Though with a Saturn Pluto conjunction he can be very stubborn and resistant to advice and pressure.   His midpoints this year are a mix of some highs and some aggravated phases.

Tr Saturn is now into his 12th so gradually moving away from old ambitions and he may drop into a lower profile phase from late 2017 onwards for a few years.  But during tr Saturn in his 1st quadrant from 2018 onwards it is possible he may find himself and get himself onto a meaningful track. In 2019 his focal point Venus has moved by Solar Arc to conjunct his Sun so that could be the trigger.

One problem he faces is his father who tends to get prickly if attention is diverted away from him. Their relationship chart has a composite Mars Neptune conjunction, so if one succeeds the other feels diminished. Their relationship looks disappointing and cool this year and under a fair amount of pressure.

Kate is having a fairly tricky year with tr Uranus square her Capricorn Sun and opposition her Saturn as well as tr Pluto opposition her Moon (maybe) so a fair amount of upheaval.

My feeling is that not all is happy in her parents’ marriage which given the closeness of the family will give her problems. Prince William looks as if the shine has gone slightly off his relationship with them. And there are some hiccups for the Middletons through this year.

A life that has not been subjected to criticism is a life not worth living- Socrates
madgoulding
royal watcher

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2016, 11:57:40 pm »

Haven't been on here in a long time. But with all the relationship and marriage predictions for Harry, I don't believe it by looking at his solar return chart. Venus in 12th, it usually means hidden relationship or unrequited love. It looks like he'll have better luck next year with moon in 7th which, from what I read, signifies commitment.

It's obvious people want Harry to marry, with all the constant "Harry will get married" predictions every single year...that turn out to be wrong btw. Solar return charts have always worked out for me, so I believe in them. But his sun is in his 11th house, which means attention/pr and popularity.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:06:31 am by madgoulding » Logged
Maya
courtier

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2016, 12:22:39 pm »

Congrats Alexandrine you're on the money with your prediction - congratulations due to Victoria and Daniel on the arrival of their newest bundle of joy!

I was way off:

On to the Swedish Royal Family

Estelle in the second quarter of the year will welcome a sister, dark hair, more of a sourpuss and lots of sleepless nights for her parents she will not be a quiet infant the dark to Estelle's light although as she ages she will blossom. [\quote]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2016, 01:54:45 pm »

It was a hunch I wanted a girl but I knew it was a boy.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2016, 03:23:26 pm »

Is there anybody that knows what's going on at the moment, and in the future, with Waity and the hideous Midds?
CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2016, 03:41:17 pm »

http://www.astro.com/imwiki/adb/nat/I014/I014850.anhL8KqZaidbG0rOt5rFng.c2atw.250.jpg

William got Saturn about to transit his ascendent in 2016-2018, that mean his life is starting to get serious and hes gonna be forced to grow up and take responsibilities. Neptune on his ascendent so Saturn is about to sit on it and make him realize all the things he was not being truthful to himself about hit him hard. A lot of people with Saturn and Neptune have depression/anxiety etc. He might finally find out how Kate and Meddltons used him. Jupiter going into Libra where he got the Mars/Saturn/Pluto conjunction. I'm thinking all his power issues are gonna start popping up again, he got control issues and repressed anger problems. Might be problems with Kate too since she got the same planets in her chart. Uranus is squaring sign of Cancer with his Sun/Moon conjunction but that already passed so all the eradic decisions already been made. Uranus is going into Taurus in the next three years, he got Venus in Taurus. Uranus hitting Venus mean a lot of things, he might break up with Kate and get with someone else unexpetedly; he might cheat on Kate, they might start living separate lives, he might want space from her. Uranus mean freedom from control so if she a manipulator he gonna break from her and start with someone else. That's pretty much all I see nothing big this year.

Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2016, 04:42:46 pm »

That was quick! Thanks. Any more about the Midds?
CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2016, 07:43:43 pm »

Carole Middleton:
Sun/Mercury in Aquarius. Mars in Aries (James is Sun/Jupiter in Aries). Jupiter/Uranus in Cancer (Michael has Sun in Cancer and Kate Moon in Cancer). Moon in Capricorn and Venus in Sagitarrius. She have planets in cardinal signs so I see why she made her own buiseness. A lot of people I see with planets in all four Cancer/Capricorn/Aries/Libra start their own business and be successful. For transits she have Saturn on her Venus right now so very down, maybe marriage is bad right now or she have bad experience with friends for the next year and a half. I see she’s close with Kate because both have Mercury in Aquarius and Kate has Venus there too. Carole is Moon Capricorn with Kate Sun and Jupiter Cancer with Kate Moon and George Sun/Mercury/Jupiter/Mars. George will be close with Carole. Carole have Mercury square Saturn square Pluto. T-square is hard aspect meaning she tight and controlling. Both Kate and Pippa have Saturn conjunct Pluto so both got the tight strict control of both parents.
Michael:
Sun/Uranus/Venus in Cancer. Moon in Taurus. Jupiter in Aquarius right on Carole Sun and next to Kate Merucury/Venus. Saturn in Virgo (Pippa’s sign). Mercury/Mars in Gemini (William have Merucury in Gemini). He have Saturn square Moon like Kate. He have Saturn square Mercury/Mars/Moon so he was strict with the kids. Pluto transit opposite Sun and Venus now so control issues affecting the whole family.
Pippa:
Sun/Moon in Virgo. Venus/Mars in Leo so she like looking for attention. The whole family like attention cuz Carole and Michael have Pluto in Leo too. Since they have Pluto on Pippa Venus/Mars have control over her like manipulation/power on her.  Jupiter/Uranus in Sagitaruis (with Carole Venus). Carole and her have fun together. Pluto sextile Venus so she try to use her sexiness to get what she want. Saturn sextile Moon.
James:
Sun/Jupiter/Mercury in Aries (he get starting his own business from his mom). Veunus in Pisces square Saturn/Uranus in Sagitarius. Sun trine Saturn/Uranus in fire signs. Mars in Gemini like Michael. Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio. Jupiter makes him more happy/arrogant. But Saturn on Sun or Venus can make a person low self esteem and sad sometimes. Too much Saturn in this family.
Kate:
Sun Capricorn. Moon Cancer. Saturn/Mars/Pluto in Libra but Jupiter in Scorpio next to it. Mercury/Venus in Aquarius. What I notice is George is Sun/Mercury/Jupiter/Mars in Cancer so all emotions with him. He got Saturn in Scorpio like Carole and uncle Harry. Kate have Sun opposite Moon wit Saturn square both T square. George got the same thing. She gonna have the same control issues her daddy gave her and give it to George. This family got too much Saturn. It means control issues and Pluto too much manipulation and power going on. This is why Will like them so much cuz they just like him! That’s why people always say Kate look like a robot with no emotion because her family and daddy the same way. George gonna be more quiet and controlled he got Moon conjunct Pluto in Capricorn so he gonna be emotional so much Cancer and controlling like William with manipulation and control from Kate. I looked at George and Kate midpoint chart and it got Satrun right on top of Sun. That’s bad for any relationship because it mean coldness. Look how Harry and Cressida relationship was they had Saturn conjunct Sun in Sagitaruis and they never looked at eacher other or liked each other. This gonna be the same coldness and a lot ot pretend happiness. George not gonna love her and it gonna break her heart. Kate gonna try to manipulate and control him after this. Charlotte gonna be more like Pippa with Jupiter in Leo. Geroge is quiet and hiding and Charlotte gonna be attention slore like Pips. Charlotte is Taurus l;ike Michael so he gonna look after her.
Charlotte
She have Sun/Mars in Taurus. Venus/Mercury in Gemini. Moon Libra. Jupiter Leo. Saturn Sagitarius. She have Pluto trine Sun and Mercury opposite Saturn. T square with PLut/Uraus/Moon. She gonna be the rebel. Will and Kate have Mars/Saturn/Pluto on this girl Moon so they gonna control her too! She a lot in common with Zara (Sun Taurus/Moon Libra/Venus & Mercury Gemini). So she might kind of be like Zara sometimes. Vennus trine Moon so she might be lazy sometimes too. She have Saturn in Sag with Carole Venus so she might have Carole feel like less self esteem sometimes.
This family heavy controls maybe that’s why they always together and don’t really have other people with them. Willy like it cuz he controlling too! I see Michael pretend to be quiet but he hold this family tight! Carole look like she in control but Michael is hiding he the top one in control in this family.

CancerianLogic
courtier

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2016, 12:41:26 am »

Corecttion: Carole have Moon in Taurus like Michael so they udnerstand each other emotionally. She also have Sun square Moon square Saturn. All T square just like Kate and George.

Maya
courtier

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2016, 06:20:42 pm »

Congrats Rosella, Alexandrine and archduchess all spot on with your predictions that Sophia would give birth to a son! Again I was way off!

Congratulations due to Sophia and Carl Phillip on the arrival of their little one yesterday I hope much like all children he brings joy into their lives.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2017, 03:36:59 pm »

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,8700.msg327935.html#msg327935

Apologies for the double post YM but my prediction on an attack in Sweden has been proven sadly correct

https://news.google.co.uk/news/amp?caurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdn.ampproject.org%2Fc%2Fs%2Famp.theguardian.com%2Fworld%2F2017%2Fapr%2F07%2Ftruck-crashes-in-central-stockholm-sweden#pt0-669089

My thoughts are with all those affected.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2017, 08:45:59 am »

^Great forecasting Maya!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: