Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 02:37:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions for 2016  (Read 15014 times)
Maya
courtier

« on: December 06, 2015, 04:16:50 pm »

I normally get a little happy when a prediction comes true however on this one from May:

Future Present

Card Drawn: Queen of Fire - Confident, War, Intelligent, Graceful (the word on the card is warm but I am being guided to write War 2016-2017 - this is a Major Arcana card)

http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,6952.msg310376.html#msg310376

I am kind of bummed that we are entering what looks like WW III especially as this is a Major Arcana card that is a life changing big event of a war not a trifling matter.

Back on topic I predict that Princess Beatrice will announce her engagement in late 2016 with a wedding early spring/summer 2017.

What does everyone think will happen Royal wise in 2016 or is it too early to ask that question yet?
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 12:28:02 pm »

what a synchronicity Maya. I was reading predictions for WWIII in 2016 too and I was going to post about it today and you beat me to it easter-egg-basket
this is that I feel will happen. Syria will be leveled to the ground with the "west" "winning" the war. to this the "east" will lash out and level Europe to the ground. and it will be like in the Last Man on Earth - there will be days before you'll be able to see a living person. the war will end in 2024 which is way too long. 2016-2024 will be trying years for the brf and i think that William's paranoia that assassins will know where he is and therefore he must hide as much as possible might turn out to be not that crazy after all. the hiding of the children might not be that big of a deal if a global annihilation is coming upon us all.

yes for an engagement announcement for Bea in 2016. brf doesn't have a newspaper stories for next year and Harry being in the public eye and not falling out of clubs makes it easier for everyone around to get 2 and 2 together and see how the lazy duo "works".
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 06:19:42 pm »

Please post all your predictions here. Anyone can guess what will happen next year and at the end we can check who was correct.

But keep the predictions on royals, related people to royals or situations related to royals.

flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 11:50:58 pm »

I haven't consulted my cards or charts or anything so, just for fun, I think

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden will give birth to a boy, a little earlier than the predicted date
Sofia of Sweden will also have a son

The strange arrangement Charlene of Monaco has of keeping away from the Principality for much of the time will continue into 2016.

Prime Philip will unfortunately start to fail in 2016. So will Harold of Norway.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 11:53:36 pm »

^I always forget to post it but there is an article about Harald abdicating and Haakon being kind sooner than we think.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 11:21:36 pm »

^ I can't see Harald abdicating actually. His father remained King until his death, but I do think Harald is becoming frailer and Haskon taking over more duties. For Philip I have graver thoughts. He's 95 in June.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 08:24:17 pm »

Hi Ariel!

I will PM you to further discussion about WWIII I think it's an interesting one especially as the energy is resonating with many people!

2016 I think Kate Middleton has a bun in the proverbial oven - not food I don't think food is happening at the moment.

Prince Harry will be beset by troubles in 2016 it's going to be a real crunch year feeling like being in the middle of a sandwich torn between duty and sacrifice and being headstrong and wanting his own path. He's made to feel like the filler before the main event even though IMO he was promised more duty wise.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 04:19:04 pm »

If there is a third bun in the proberbial oven then HM will really flip her lid. 
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 06:16:52 pm »

As sour as all of them looked after this last one, I can't imagine what the reaction would be to a third.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 09:59:11 pm »

^ It would be interesting to see.  Charlotte was supposed to be the girl what the RF wanted so badly and....nothing.

I haven't played since I stopped
Maya
courtier

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2015, 08:29:11 am »

Predictions for 2016 from the Daily Telegraph

- Baby for the Cams, Love for Harry Wales and a wedding in the works for Bea

http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/bookmark-and-check-back-in-12-months-from-the-bunker/index.html#royal-baby

Predictions from 3 different psychics in People - with 3 different interpretations of Harry's future

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20332412_20975419,00.html

AT: New maturity and new image! Harry comes into his own and finds his groove with lucky Jupiter in his sign. He might get serious about starting a family or putting down roots later this year. He could even try acting or modeling, or living abroad.

TJ: I feel he is going to end up with an entirely new woman. I do see him settling down. In fact, I sense that by the fall of 2016, he will be in a relationship with this woman, and then make the engagement announcement in the summer of 2017. However, Harry is a typical Virgo man – always fickle in love – and I sense that he may have several relationships throughout his life, and perhaps a divorce.

Dante: He'll continue to focus on his philanthropic efforts. He feels pressure to settle down but finds causes/excuses to keep playing the field.

Predictions for 2016 from Tara Greene

Prince Harry’s love life will be heating up big time. Someone new, a karmic love, a commoner. They meet in a foreign country. He will fall fast. 

https://infinitynow.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/2016-c-psychic-predictions-by-tara-greene/

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 09:23:51 am »

Thank you for posting these Maya. Although it was posted that Harry will meet his one and only this year, now it;s next year. Kind of  laundry until something happens for real. I feel that he hasn't met his love yet. So, there might be some truth into these.

as for the Cambs I think that the BRF is dreaming of a quiet divorce which the Medds will never give them. Kate needs help for her obsession with William, for not respecting herself and staying with a man who doesn't want to have anything to do with her, for putting up with and trying to please a narcissistic mother. BRF needs to be kind to her and provide that help. Kate's their problem from the moment William proposed and tied his fate with hers. They'll also need to find Mr Right for her, not a lover but the love of her life. She needs to get to a point where she gives up the fame and then she'll find happiness. I feel that 2016 she'll be given opportunity to give the limelight to someone else for an event. if she does it - more opportunities to redeem herself will come. otherwise - the molding into her idol will become too real. I hope for her sake that she doesn't opt in for baby #3. it will not give her more security or more power, or more respect. au contrair - it will only come with more disrespect, more abuse, more h8. she needs to choose herself, put herself first, put her happiness first.     
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 02:24:41 pm »

Sometimes events overtake things, not all predictions come true.  I think cath and ma medd would shoot themselves in the knees with a third sprog.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2015, 05:12:45 pm »

I decided - before I return to chanting << Vive la Republique>> to do one last reading for the British, and Swedish  Royal Families. I'm seeking clarification through the cards on a number of points. I'm using a standard Tarot deck to answer the question 'What could possibly happen to these established monarchies in 2016?'

The cards drawn in order:

Ace of Swords January through March
Six of Cups April through June
Seven of Swords July through September
Two of Pentacles October through December

I see a Knighthood for Prince Harry - Order of the Garter? This happens early in the year. I see summer months a sporting event, polo, this is where he will meet the love of his life. I think somewhere in North America but could be wrong on the location. Tall I would say around 5'9 with long dark hair straight and as shiny as silk and exceptionally slender build walks fluidly although a bit clumsy. From an entirely different culture. I would even guesstimate from somewhere in the UAE.

Prince Philip in the Autumn of his years in the third quarter he should watch his health in the sense of going for regular health check ups no major health concerns just a case of prevention is better than a cure and as hippocrates would say 'Let food be medicine' needs to be more frugal in diet.

The fourth quarter of the year sees Kate Middleton a bit haphazard, making deals which will serve her well or well enough.

On to the Swedish Royal Family

Estelle in the second quarter of the year will welcome a sister, dark hair, more of a sourpuss and lots of sleepless nights for her parents she will not be a quiet infant the dark to Estelle's light although as she ages she will blossom.

Some sort of subterfuge. An attack in Sweden this may not occur until 2018.

Princess Madeline delivers a baby boy, Sofia a girl.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2015, 10:03:19 pm »

I believe Victoria will have a boy same with Sophia. There will be a combined christening so CP son has a grander celebration than it should be.

The nordic monarchies will keep up in the same way. Though I can see Henrik working the minimum and Frederick doing more work solo.

In Belgium Phillipe will probably get more negative reviews in the press and it will also happen to William Alexander. Catherine Amalia will be more in public than in the past.

Neither Cristina nor her husband will go to prison and will keep living very nicely in Switzerland. Very difficult year for Felipe and the state visit to UK will be a flop for him and wifey.

For the BRF I see Phillip disappearing from the public scene. Charles will nearly act as king and will have a much bigger role in everything. William will stop working and say he is going to do more royal work but do nothing in reality. Kate will do as little as possible, maybe 2 speeches this year. Harry will find some side job and disappear most of the time. Beatrice will announce her engagement.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2015, 12:27:43 am »

I refuse to give any weight to any predictions from People magazine. They are way too deep in Carole's pockets for them to have any credibility with me.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2016, 12:38:33 am »

Please post your predctions for this year!

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2016, 09:16:43 am »

Mine are fairly boring:

1. Kate to have a third child - another girl and this time Diana will be the first name with Catherine and/or Philippa in there.
2. Zara will miss selection to Rio but will announce her second pregnancy - another girl - named Elizabeth Anne
3. Beatrice will actually split up with Dave - after all this time he just doesn't come across as right for her - more an enabler than a lover who cares for her
4. Andrew will remarry but she will be someone no-one has seen linked to him before. It will be after Kate's third child is born and so he won't need the Queen's permission and she will be in her thirties. She will announce her own first pregnancy almost immediately - a son born in 2017 to be know as the Earl of Inverness and not HRH Prince xxxx of York - an heir though for the York title.
5. Harry will continue to look for the 'one' but continue to be rejected by his choice who decides that she can't stand the limelight that comes with being with him.
6. The Queen will have a fantastic celebration for her 90th birthday and Philip's 95th on the 10th June at the church service while the event in the Mall on the 12th will also be a huge success.
7. Charles and William will split the Investitures taking more pressure of The Queen with Charles also beginning to sit in on the weekly meetings with the PM officially recorded in the CC.

archduchess
courtier

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2016, 08:35:08 pm »

just a guess, just for fun  flower

- Cath Medd will have a third child. A boy born in November/December 2016 or January 2017. His first name will be Philip.
- Victoria will have a girl. Sofia a boy
- more engagements for Prince Harry. William will increasingly disappear in the background
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2016, 11:10:10 pm »

I did a tarot reading for Prince Harry's future love and the timing that I got is this winter.
- she is someone who is in touch with her emotions and follows her heart. she is naturally feminine (as opposed to dolled up robot someone we all know about). she makes decisions fast, using her intuition.
- she likes to make her own money, likes status, is driven to the corporate world and will most likely work in a large company in the financial department, as accountant, banker or economist. as qualities she likes adventure, takes risks, is entrepreneurial and highly intelligent.
- a fault that she has is -she's stressed and overwhelmed by her life situation - either home or work or something else is keeping her stressed out. she'll be with red, auburn hair. the card that i got for physical appearance is 5 of wands so there's nothing much to go about beyond the hair color (and it can be not the natural one, just dyed at the time they meet).
- when she meets him she'll think: he's in the same boat / similar situation like me. what that means is: if in his heart Harry is looking for fun, she'll be looking for fun too, if in his heart he's looking for the One, she'll be looking for the One too. they'll have a similar love life situations. when he meets her he'll see her as an option, one of many options with zero indication if that should be the right option.  
- in terms of feelings her initial reaction will be: i like you but in order for anything to happen, you'll need to like me equally as much. feelingswise his reaction will be: i belong here, with this woman /with this situation. he'll have a strong sense of belonging towards her.
- the strength of their relationship will be that both can be themselves and have fun from the heart. (hopefully fun doesn't include drinking, socialite stunts, or tipping off the press with ig pics). a weakness in their relationship will be sorrow: of them has been hurt badly and the other one needs to be caring, patient and compassionate. these 3 qualities will be put to the test
- regarding relationship potential, the 2 of pentacles is very interesting. there's something that bonds them together. in a way he tortures her, she tortures him but they don't break up. my intake on this is that this will be a karmic relationship. they have spend several lifetimes together and there's strong physical attraction. even if they want to quit or let go - it will not happen.
* when i talk about relationship it might be a fling or casual sex only. and the cards' prediction ends at the end of the winter period. so hat happens after that will depend on the decisions which are made and the actions which are taken during this winter.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 11:17:22 pm by Ariel » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: