Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 07:13:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread II (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 57167 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #600 on: May 01, 2017, 10:00:56 am »

How do we know if she has DS or not  -  that is your opinion, we have no proof one way or the other.  IMO, although an unattractive child, council cath did not show any sign of a chromosome problem  -  she was just mega plump and very unappealling.  Having looked back at photos of sprog II I can see what the commenter meant, whether correct or not is another matter.  I have read several other comments on various forums/blogs where people have wondered the same thing, so some people do see something in her they think looks a little different.  Unless we have evidence of her having a chromosome problem, or not, then nobody can state she definitely does/does not, it is down to what the individual sees/thinks.  As with most things in life time will tell.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #601 on: May 01, 2017, 11:10:56 am »

There is a supplement in today's Mail on Sunday greatly advertising pics of Char.  All they are are the same old ones plus one of her on a pony.  Much grumbling by the public who bought the mag.  Sadly she isn't an attractive or photogenic child and according to those working there the DM withheld all but the positive comments by astroturfers.  The DM  will get reported to IPCO again as they frequently are when printing biased comments.
well she's the living image of pippa
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4461984/Kate-photographs-Princess-Charlotte-birthday.html
ONE new picture
sandy
Princess

« Reply #602 on: May 01, 2017, 11:21:50 am »

How do we know if she has DS or not  -  that is your opinion, we have no proof one way or the other.  IMO, although an unattractive child, council cath did not show any sign of a chromosome problem  -  she was just mega plump and very unappealling.  Having looked back at photos of sprog II I can see what the commenter meant, whether correct or not is another matter.  I have read several other comments on various forums/blogs where people have wondered the same thing, so some people do see something in her they think looks a little different.  Unless we have evidence of her having a chromosome problem, or not, then nobody can state she definitely does/does not, it is down to what the individual sees/thinks.  As with most things in life time will tell.

She does not have DS. Nor looks like a DS patient.  We have proof. Why wish something awful on the poor girl?

For years it was believed by some DM commentators  Louise had "something wrong with her" and that was a total falsehood.
Some people who make comments are cruel with the Harry paternity jibes and so on.
DS children are easily identifiable. And I think it would be said if she had this.

Kids that age are not always gorgeous. George looked like Winston Churchill for a while.

This is the price that William has to pay by hiding out the kids. "Rumors" that there is "something wrong" with the children. If he did not these cruel rumors would not exist.

Kate looked weird as a child and was not pretty.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #603 on: May 01, 2017, 11:26:24 am »

Yes, 'Kate looked weird as a child and was not pretty'. And her daughter takes after her (& her family). Why all this complaining when people says what they think of the little girl's looks
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #604 on: May 01, 2017, 11:30:39 am »

Pure Middleton: Cruella's eye colour and uneven eye shape; Michael's flat, rather squashy-bottomed nose.

Needless to say, the DM comments are a diabetic-fest of unadultered, puke-inducing sweetness.  But such contrived PR - any valid criticism of the work-shy Cambridges is forgotten and almost negated by a photograph of their daughter.  How to play the public and thus bring the serfs back into line!!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #605 on: May 01, 2017, 12:36:22 pm »

I would like to see a professional photo.

------------------

BTW we've mentioned this before. As we are talking about children please use common sense as all type of comments are not appropriate.
  flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #606 on: May 01, 2017, 01:36:51 pm »

That...is not a great picture. :/
sandy
Princess

« Reply #607 on: May 01, 2017, 02:05:14 pm »

There seems to be a bunch of people saying Charlotte is the Queen's clone. Ridiculous.
india
Princess

« Reply #608 on: May 01, 2017, 02:17:44 pm »

^ These are paid astroturfers by The Viper.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #609 on: May 01, 2017, 02:47:49 pm »

She does not have DS. Nor looks like a DS patient.  We have proof. Why wish something awful on the poor girl?

For years it was believed by some DM commentators  Louise had "something wrong with her" and that was a total falsehood.
Some people who make comments are cruel with the Harry paternity jibes and so on.
DS children are easily identifiable. And I think it would be said if she had this.

Kids that age are not always gorgeous. George looked like Winston Churchill for a while.

This is the price that William has to pay by hiding out the kids. "Rumors" that there is "something wrong" with the children. If he did not these cruel rumors would not exist.

Kate looked weird as a child and was not pretty.

You are very emphatic about her not having DS (being a DS patient)  -  you say you have proof, if you would like to provide that proof then I will believe your statement.  Until then it is just a statement from you with no back up categorically stating that is a fact.   I think otherwise, as do quite a few people.  There is no point in stating you have proof if you do not provide it  -  anyone can say they have proof of something, but without proof it means nothing, and proves nothing.  I could say I have proof she does have a chromosome problem, but unless I provide that proof then it is pointless my stating it categorically, it means nothing.  For the record, nobody appears to be wishing ill on the sprog, she either has it or she doesn´t.   You also state that you think it would be said if she had DS, but if you have proof, then other people must have it too, and nobody else is saying that they have proof about it, too good an opportunity to miss to leak that info to the press.  

Louise had a problem with her eye as I recall, which could not be fixed properly until she was a certain age.  And that was an official statement, not something I have said personally.  Louise is actually quite a sweet girl, always has been IMO, and her eye did nothing to detract from that.

Sprog I always thought  looked the dead spit of pa medd to me, and to many other people, can´t recall seeing him look like Churchill at all, other than his grumpy petulant face and many people have that look, including pa medd.  I still don´t think he is a cutie either, always looks like a bully boy to me.

As for bill medd "hiding them out", and rumours being created, then quite a lot of people can think of at least one, or more, reasons for that.   One of the lesser reasons is that he is just an arrogant so and so who also loves to play games with the press and public, and does not want the public to see them. Bit rich when we pay for their every last used tissue.  The taxpayer can fund their luxurious lifestyle, but not see them.  That is not how it works.  

If you want to try and be smart and play games with the press then you can expect people to get play the game back.  They want to hide the sprogs, then they must take the consequences that people think there is something wrong with them.
 Can´t have it all their own way, and why should they.  Without taxpayer funding they would be in a sorry state.  They pay for nothing, and tourism does not bring money into the UK, that much has been proved, time and again.

If he does not want rumours flying around then stop hiding them, it really is that simple.

^^As for the paid trolls saying sprog II is the clone of the Queen, what utter tosh, they try and photoshop her to look like that, but when you see her, as we did in Canada, then it is so obviousl that she is medd/goldsmith through and through.  Say it enough and they hope you will believe it.  I have looked at photos recently of the Queen at that age and no way does she even look like the Queen, the only thing they have in common is that fact that they are female.  Dreadful photo in any event, so heavily photoshopped it looks nothing like the real deal.  looks as though they have put blusher on her cheeks too.  

Council caro must have one hefty astro turfer bill this month, because the whole comments section has been taken over by her paid trolls, it is so obvious even a blind man could realise that.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #610 on: May 01, 2017, 03:28:07 pm »

^ It's like a mass gathering of The Emperor's New Clothes syndrome on the DM today as hardly anyone dares to say that Chazza does not resemble HMQ.  The bully-boy tactics of these astroturfers is disgusting and the DM should not allow these grunts to take over the comments board.   

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #611 on: May 01, 2017, 11:02:32 pm »

This thread will be closed until further announcement.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #612 on: June 17, 2017, 09:26:42 pm »

She seems to get the same colouring as G, brown eyes & darker blonde hair.
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-and-princess-charlotte-of-cambridge-on-picture-id696878396

This is the first time I found her remotely cute, I think she's now growing into her looks. Though she looks still like a mini-Pippa (and G like Mike Jr.)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DChd0XEVYAIMBNd.jpg
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-princess-charlotte-of-cambridge-prince-picture-id696877956
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-and-princess-charlotte-of-cambridge-picture-id696871026
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #613 on: June 17, 2017, 09:30:10 pm »

Sorry, looks too much like council caro for me to consider her even looking the teensiest bit cute.  I see her and I see medd, nothing more, and none of the medds are attractive.
india
Princess

« Reply #614 on: June 17, 2017, 09:41:36 pm »

There is nothing attractive about the so called children of Weak Willy and Council Cath.
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #615 on: June 17, 2017, 11:18:06 pm »

I think she is terribly plain. She takes after Council Caro and nobody else.  easter-sly
sandy
Princess

« Reply #616 on: June 17, 2017, 11:56:05 pm »

She's the image of Carole as a child.

Kate's scolding George again
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #617 on: June 18, 2017, 01:25:26 am »

Charlotte has a lot of hair now.  flower
dianab
Countess

« Reply #618 on: June 18, 2017, 01:27:05 am »

the eldest granddaughther of Anne is just a gorgeous litle girl. Who could imagine 20/30 years ago that Anne would have a better looking grandchild than Diana? Genes are funny thing, no?
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #619 on: June 18, 2017, 01:37:16 am »

I forgot about Scarole.. Yes, mini Mike & mini Scarole there!
Her hair really came in, or maybe she took one of Waity's wiglets and wouldn't let go  tehe

Read how Waity ignored G basically and fussed over C, but haven't (yet) seen videos.

Genetics are funny indeed, though I have to say Anne was quite pretty when younger, she used to be quite stylish and then suddenly (or gradually? I don't know) poof no more make-up apart from the occasional lipstick, which is ok, but the hair! Always the same styling, no shine, just frizz and kind of helmet like.. What the heck happened??? Which is why I find claims ridiculous how Lizzie & Anne disliked Diana's love of fashion, they both used to follow fashion avidly when younger... Well, this has gone a bit OT  Embarrassed But anyone have a short explanation for why Anne kind of stopped to care? Yeah, she's no-nonsense, but she always was and that doesn't explain why she doesn't seem to make an effort..
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: