Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 04:52:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread II (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 57392 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #580 on: April 30, 2017, 02:14:27 am »

^ No, nether do I. Just as George has Willie's eye shape but Mike Middleton's moon shaped face and rather squashy nose, Charlotte is a mini me of Ma Middleton at the moment with a dash of Pippa, poor child. Maybe her personality will make up for it.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #581 on: April 30, 2017, 02:30:35 am »

yeah charlotte is a mini Carole those  Middleton genes are strong. The press are really reaching when they say she looks like the Queen with George to me he looks like Louie Anderson he looks nothing like william both kids are all Middleton. When was the last time we saw pics of charlotte the Canada trip?

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #582 on: April 30, 2017, 02:49:55 am »

Yes, I don't think Char has been seen since Canada. Her second birthday's coming up. There's a possibility of a photo or two being released for that, perhaps taken by Kate. Depends whether Willie feels friendly towards the media as to whether any are released, I suppose.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #583 on: April 30, 2017, 12:03:06 pm »

Willy needs to grow up and stop seeing the press as the enemy.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #584 on: April 30, 2017, 12:49:41 pm »

last time the kids were seen it was leaving the church with their parents at christmas.... maybe William and Kate are aware of comments about the looks of Charlotte, so they dont want expose her this much...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 12:56:42 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #585 on: April 30, 2017, 02:44:39 pm »

If William pays attention to those nasty comments about CHarlotte (who is cute IMO) then shame on him for hiding her out. It makes it worse. Charlotte and George are not the cutest kids in the world but neither of them are bad looking.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #586 on: April 30, 2017, 02:49:53 pm »

Are the comments nasty, or just being truthful, there is a diference.  You think she is cute, IMO I think she is a very odd looking child indeed and cute is not a word I would apply to either sprog.  Opinions differ.  Sometimes telling the truth is viewed as nasty, but for the people making the comment it is probably saying the truth as they see it.  Doubt they are being hidden because of that in any event.  He just does not want people to see them, his choice and his decision.  Surprised they ever saw daylight anyway, he kept them hidden for a long time, then he brought them out again, now they are hidden again.  He will make up is mind one day.  Many reasons why he has them hidden away again I am sure.  Next to be seen at the non-event wedding of the year, so plenty of photos to be seen on that day.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #587 on: April 30, 2017, 03:07:34 pm »

george had more offical pix than charlotte.... maybe if she was the typical little doll there will be more official photos of hers

If William pays attention to those nasty comments about CHarlotte (who is cute IMO) then shame on him for hiding her out. It makes it worse. Charlotte and George are not the cutest kids in the world but neither of them are bad looking.
George is cute like many kids out there... well charlotte as well as the daughters of fergie, charles and anne as kids (& many other kids) is a whole another matter... i can to see it being more an Kate idea than William's
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 03:10:07 pm by dianab » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #588 on: April 30, 2017, 03:46:02 pm »

With all the suspicions surrounding the births of both so called children of Willy Boy and His Ignorant Potato Head, I would be hiding them away too. Their looks will tell the world the truth and will lead the way for all to see what really happened. Tick Tock.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #589 on: April 30, 2017, 04:45:46 pm »

There is a supplement in today's Mail on Sunday greatly advertising pics of Char.  All they are are the same old ones plus one of her on a pony.  Much grumbling by the public who bought the mag.  Sadly she isn't an attractive or photogenic child and according to those working there the DM withheld all but the positive comments by astroturfers.  The DM  will get reported to IPCO again as they frequently are when printing biased comments.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #590 on: April 30, 2017, 05:04:30 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4458934/Little-Princess-adorable-Charlotte-turns-two.html
Same old pix... i think she has the green Middleton eyes
india
Princess

« Reply #591 on: April 30, 2017, 05:22:21 pm »

"Little Princess Adorable": only if you consider a mini me Viper adorable. More likely Little Princess Viperette. Phew!!!
Val
Duchess

« Reply #592 on: April 30, 2017, 06:28:31 pm »

The DM will print any rubbish if Ma twisting their arm.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #593 on: April 30, 2017, 06:44:07 pm »

^  Team Cruella are certainly swamping (apt terminology for reptiles!) the DM comments board with their sycophantic and cerebrally-challenged remarks.  In fact, the majority of them should book either eye tests or psychiatric appraisals.

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
marion
Duchess

« Reply #594 on: April 30, 2017, 07:18:59 pm »

^^As well as ma paying astroturfers to manipulate comments. DM have been reported many times for this.  bignono

Spitfire.....You do have a way with words!!! BFF2

As for comments being nasty ...sometimes the truth hurts
Val
Duchess

« Reply #595 on: April 30, 2017, 07:42:27 pm »

^^

Ma will need an urgent sub from the Matthews to pay for the avalanche of astroturfers or perhaps observing proprietary she will wait till after the nuptials.  She is alleged to have a plan to earn some dollars from the children being there but are we surprised.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #596 on: April 30, 2017, 07:43:11 pm »

"Little Princess Adorable"  -  sorry, but I am laughing so much here I think I need the bathroom  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh  Won´t say what I truly think of the sprogs looks, not her fault how she looks, she was born like that poor little soul, none of us ask for the features we are given, however, very sadly, she drew a short straw.  Couple of commenters in the DM even suggested she had an extra chromosome - meaning the DS look.  My friend in Canada thought the same as it happens, she saw her in the flesh, and said there were also many comments in the Canadian papers wondering the same thing.  Maybe that was why the sprogs were hidden away post the Canada trip.  Who knows, they are such weird, lying and deceitfulpair, they always bite the hands that feed them ie us Brtitish taxpayers.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #597 on: May 01, 2017, 01:36:04 am »

Charlotte does not have DS. She looks like the Middletons--they were not attractive babies. Check out the baby photos of Kate for instance. There were some pics of when she was "ill" but she was not attractive. George has some of the bad features of the Midds also.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kate+middleton+baby+pictures&tbm=isch&imgil=-3AS0xP4YQWaXM%253A%253BMdrOQUWWm9sg1M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%25252Ffemail%25252Farticle-2413052%25252FKate-Middleton-told-friends-baby-Prince-Georges-perfect-natural-labour.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=-3AS0xP4YQWaXM%253A%252CMdrOQUWWm9sg1M%252C_&usg=__SHpWmS2NqqX2vttWkBLKpuj5KU0%3D&biw=1536&bih=759&ved=0ahUKEwjar82Eus3TAhXKSiYKHWbbByMQyjcIPQ&ei=RoMGWdr0AcqVmQHmtp-YAg#imgrc=-3AS0xP4YQWaXM:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 01:38:56 am by sandy » Logged
marion
Duchess

« Reply #598 on: May 01, 2017, 06:55:07 am »

The middletons are still an unattractive​ bunch
india
Princess

« Reply #599 on: May 01, 2017, 07:46:50 am »

The Middletons are more than just unattractive. They are weird and ugly looking. Carole is roundly referred by all and sundry as The Viper be cause she looks like that evil reptile. Slit eyes, sharp teeth and probably a forked tongue to boot. Kate with her sagging, melting, jowly face is The Potato Head and a perpetual exhibitionist. Pippa with her flat, grinning, orange face is called Orangina and Leatherette. Brother James is called many names: Squirrel Face and The Pervert because he has been photographed many times with his nasty hands down his foul pants.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: