Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 04:52:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Charlotte Thread II (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 57391 times)
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2015, 03:24:52 pm »

^ Akasha, do you mean something more 'normal'?  That's what would have been preferable. 

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2015, 05:39:34 pm »

Yeah and some shot of the parents interacting with the kids.
These shot look like a doll was dropped on the seat at a fotographer.
 Sure its cute to see her giggle at the teddy but...something is off it somehow lacks a certain....Je ne sais quoi.
Its too posed and edited ya know.. dontknow

Remember the vid of PC and Di with young harryand will?
Where charles makes silly faces with a handcerchief to make the kids giggle inbetween shots?
Something like that shows alot about parenting, nanny or not, they were involved in their kids life and doted on them.
The most genuine smile I saw william give was those pics with lupo 3 years ago!
He seems so cool and nervous around kate or his kids.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2015, 09:40:27 pm »

also they released ONLY two pics huh
Only TWO?huhhuhhuh
I mean, since just a couple of pics of Charlotte have been released ( the ones when she and Kate left the hospital and the one during her Christening) i was expecting much more.
As Alaska said they could have added one with the whole family, another with Lupo, or Goerge and Charlotte, brother and sister, yes it' s a bit little. Too little too late as usual
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2015, 11:15:55 am »

^Yes, far too little and far too late, which is the norm with regards to these two sprogs.  Truth to tell left to bill and cath medd they would never be seen, yet they are happy for the tax payer to fund their whole life style.  Selfish, but of course they both seem to be filled with selfishness.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2015, 06:41:19 pm »

This being from People, you know who's behind the story stop

Christmas with Charlotte! All About Grandma Carole's Secret Market Outing with Her Royal Granddaughter
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20973828,00.html
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2015, 03:33:41 am »

Really?! 
marion
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2015, 10:21:23 am »

Well its not secret now is it? Silly c*w.

Charlotte was probably kicking her legs because she was trying to get away, poor baby held up close to ma in a baby carrier. Interesting it was at Bucklebury, thought they were living full time at AH?

Of course, are we really sure this happened? Seems a bit fishy  it's leaked now when there's so much negative stuff out there about carol being side-lined
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2015, 03:25:49 pm »

Exactly.
Normally the Viper calls the paps immediately the moment she lays her claws on one of those kids.
HM is off to Sandringham, ready for Christmas, and the Viper needs to appear "in".
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2015, 09:44:57 am »

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2015121828881/kate-middleton-family-portrait-christmas/

New photo from a far. Charlotte wears the same dress here, so this photo was taken last time, too?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 09:50:17 am by kolkomilko » Logged

marion
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2015, 10:39:47 am »

^ @Stephie   "In deep doo-doo" is the only place ma is by the looks of things lately  laundry
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2015, 11:19:18 am »

^ I think it's rather a cute photo of the Cambridges, very natural and informal, everyone smiling.
logically
courtier

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2015, 12:06:35 pm »

okay family photo is cute.  Not very original or interesting.

But I see Char is wearing the same outfit as in the "informal snap" that WK took.  I thought WK the master photog took that picture of Char with no one's help. Yet there appears to be a professional on site to take this picture?  So did WK get the pro to set up the lighting and the picture and cause WK happened to then get s picture she gets her name on it and the royalities? 

Am I wrong or does this family snap show that here is another thing that they want us to think she did all by herself but really not.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2015, 01:27:13 pm »

Chris Jeff took those pictures.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2015, 01:38:28 pm »

^^^ I  don't understand your reference...i never mentioned the photo?!
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2015, 09:13:27 pm »

In the family photo, am I the only one who thinks it looks very Photo shopped, like the creepy window photo with George?  Bill looks like he was click and dragged into the photo, look at his right arm.   nervous
logically
courtier

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2015, 09:33:51 pm »

Yep his right arm is very odd looking. 

I think that WK got this photographer to set up the shot of Charlotte that she has her copyright on and she/Ma released that so they could get royalties.  They let him take a picture on the lawn and perhaps had to have hubby shopped in.  This photographer gets credit for the xmas snap and she gets the $ from the Charlotte pictures. 
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2015, 10:43:15 pm »

Indeed it does look like they were all cobbled together to make the perfect family photo. It's a common practice to take multiple photos all at once if just one doesn't look good you can take whatever good bits from the others and superimpose them onto one base photo. Everyone looks photoshopped into position so I'm guessing a lot of work went into this one to make it look good. Too bad they forgot to fix Kate's face with all the work they had to do elsewhere, God she looks old!!!
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2015, 11:43:23 pm »

@One of The Peasants, Logically, & Mandosiel - I agree. It all looks cobbled together and unnatural. It really does remind you of the window portrait. Several people have been taken out of their original frame and thrown together. Everyone may be smiling but it's like they're not smiling together. There's a disconnect and lifelessness about it all.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2015, 11:56:07 pm »

^
Not only does it look cobbled together, but Bill is quite a bit taller than Cathy, why does he look so much smaller?  Also the entire background is blurry, you do not see that in photos of Bill as a kid with his parents in the outdoor photos. 
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2015, 12:32:53 am »

The baby looks too big. They didn't size her correctly to fit in. She also (in a cute way) reminds me of a tree frog.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: