Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 01:27:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Walking Dead Fans - Worry, Grief Counseling and/or Rant Thread  (Read 2023 times)
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« on: November 21, 2015, 08:22:57 pm »

To my fellow TWD fans,

Is Glenn dead?   nervous  I am still holding out hope he can fit under that dumpster
Who were those nutjobs Daryl met
Thoughts on Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan...

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 02:36:09 am »

Glenn is alive, imo.    Hi
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 02:50:22 am »

I think Glenn is definitely alive, but he may not be for long... supposedly in the comic Glenn is killed by Negan and Lucille [his bat]. nervous I also read that the guy, Dwight, who took Daryl's crossbow in the last episode kills Abraham by shooting him with an arrow in the comic.  bye
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 07:08:58 pm »

I haven't read the comics, and reluctantly started watching the show.   I'm getting worn down by the neverending gruesomeness and would like to see it go into people actually surviving and rebuilding civilization.   Surely the hoards of zombies should be rotting away by this time?   Surely the cure for it all lies within Judith and Maggie's baby blood cells and Eugene can finally make a vaccine?

If Carol and Daryl are killed off, I revolt!!   screaming 
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 10:24:02 pm »

Miss Hathaway,

I totally agree on all points of all posts.  I don't read the comics but I know about Negan and he is definitely on the way.  Which means my fourth turn at having a favorite character only for them to die is going to happen again.  My 1st fav was Dale, then Andrea, then Hershel, now Glenn  bye bye bye

I also agree on Daryl and Carol, if they go, I really think that might be the end of my watching.  Ugh, I am not a fan girl but this is starting to hurt my heart. 

Rebecca,
Yep The Talking Dead mentioned that the dude might be one of the Saviors (Negan's group) just ugh.  I also think that weird turn with Abraham and Sasha might seal their fate. 

A few weeks ago I went to Senoia, GA where the show is filmed, you can see the tops of the houses of Alexandria and that big metal fence.  There is also massive security.  They have a Walking Dead CafĂ© and there is a mini museum where 1 of 3 Meryle/Daryl motorcycles is on display, the dentist chair that Andrea was cuffed to, a walker with a W loaned by Nicotera, the actual Don't Open/ Dead Inside hospital door and a cell from the prison are all on display, for free.  There is also a really cool gift shop.  If you are a big nerd and would be interested in looking for film locations you can get a book or look them up on the internet.  Many look much like what they did on the show. 

Oh well, I just want to see Glennnnnnn, ugh.  My life is small, I gossip about Lamebridge and Glenn/Daryl/Rick  thumbsup laugh
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 01:20:19 am »

And if Abraham dies, I shall revolt!  And if ANYONE from the main group dies I shall revolt!!!!   Bah!
 screaming screaming screaming
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 03:48:57 am »

GLEN IS ALIVE

loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower

Next week is looking grim.   nervous nervous nervous nervous
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 04:27:24 am »

Not again!   Not another wall breach!!!  NOwhy
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 03:56:23 pm »

^
My thoughts exactly. 

I am going to stick with this show until the end of Season 6 but I honestly cannot say I will hang with Season 7.  This storyline keeps rebooting itself.  Am I wrong to wish these guys would just get a few cars, some supplies and head to the coast.  Heck, I can drive it in just a few hours from Senoia.   sauer sauer sauer
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2015, 07:14:11 pm »

Any thoughts on who might not make it tonight?huh

Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2015, 07:30:44 pm »

I will be surprised if Abraham is still alive at the end of tonight's episode. His comments to Sasha last week, about how he has decided that he does still want to live and that he was interested in getting to know her better were the kiss of death for him, IMO. I think that the writers are risking becoming too predictable if I'm right. On the other hand, remember [was it last season??] when Glenn/Maggie burned that picture of Maggie sleeping because they said they would be together from now on and wouldn't need a picture? I thought that was a sure indication that one of them was doomed and would be killed off shortly after, but that didn't happen. So maybe I'm wrong to see Abraham's death as imminent just because he expressed a desire to live.

I wonder what will happen with Morgan and the Wolf that he has locked up in Alexandria? I like Morgan, but I think he has gone too far by refusing to kill anyone, regardless of how awful their actions are. That is a mentality which IMO is only possible when there are prisons available and the resources to supply/maintain the inmates. This is not possible in the reality that the Alexandrians are faced with. I am kind of disappointed that Morgan is risking other peoples lives this way....
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 11:12:18 pm »

^
As soon as Abraham went all weird, I thought the same thing.  Bob didn't last long.   Angry  I think once Carol knows Morgan's secret, that Wolf and possibly Morgan might be outta there, which is kind of weird to bring him back, give him an 1 1/2 episode back story only to kill him off.  I see lots of Alexandrians gone, maybe Eugene, his talk of fear of death, they might just give him a valiant one where he dies saving others.  Rosita is not much of a storyline and I know this is horrible but I really wonder how much long sweet Judith has.   ick ick ick ick ick sob sob sob sob
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2015, 12:17:40 am »

Not Judith!! My daughter [who will be 3 in a couple of weeks] was born only a couple of weeks after Judith was born on the show so I have always had a particular soft spot for Judith...... bye nervous
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2015, 12:50:21 am »

I hope not either, I cried when Hershel died, if this poor kid goes, ugh!!!   bye bye bye
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2015, 03:16:27 am »

Denise is a goner.
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2015, 10:51:41 pm »

^
I suspect you are right Miss Hathaway,

Poor Deanna, I wasn't really ready for her to go either. 

We now know for absolute sure, Negan is on the way.  I am really not sure I can watch this.   nervous nervous nervous
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 03:33:56 pm »

Yes, I may just read message boards next season.   This finale was ridiculous.  Did they all lose their brains?   Meekly giving the Wolf their weapons?   Shoot him!   If Denise gets it, too, well, she's a goner anyway.   Daryl meekly stopping in the road instead of running over Negan and thus sparing us from yet another evil despot?   So out of character.

Yes, I think message boards for me and then streaming it if I decide to watch after the fact.   
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 10:14:22 pm »

I bought the ITune Season pass, so I will get the rest of season 6, they are usually ready for download like 3am on Monday mornings.  If it gets too horrendous, then I think I will go find another show. 
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2016, 12:38:40 am »

^Did you watch last night's show?   I did not, watched Talking Dead and found out that it was a "good" show (meaning that the people killed were none I cared about) and so watched the replay.   It was good.  Yay, Darryl!

However, I am probably still going to wait to see what Talking Dead says and then decide if I want to watch.  I think the season will get gorier and I just don't know if I'm up for it.
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2016, 12:24:28 am »

Yep. I watched it and I agree about watching more carefully as the season gets worse.  The promos show a red smoky haze with the characters, you know it is going to get bad, if they are willing to show kids dying and being wounded in such a horrible way, you know it is about to go bat poop crazy. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: