Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 10:29:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate at the French Embassy  (Read 5591 times)
rainbow
courtier

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2015, 09:46:34 pm »

Do you remember the childhood accident  scar? Some were speculating lobotomy. Sometimes I look at her with her erratic behaviour, she seems either too "on" or too slow - just off
india
Princess

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2015, 05:05:56 pm »

The photos that we all have seen of her as a baby and a child showed that she was quite sickly. Pasty coloring and huge dark circles under her eyes. Her childhood was rather mysterious. No telling what the striving Viper did to her back then. But whatever it is, she just is NOT right. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2015, 05:58:37 pm »

I don't know how long this can go on; behaving this way at the French embassy was papered over by the DM, but the French ambassador was there.

Do you remember the childhood accident  scar? Some were speculating lobotomy. Sometimes I look at her with her erratic behaviour, she seems either too "on" or too slow - just off

Harsh as this may sound, she likely just doesn't belong. She's in over her head; when she was in university in the early years and around her friends in college photos, she looked as happy as a clam and fit right in with no apparent problems.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2015, 08:43:16 pm »

i agree !!
Actually that sign on her head isn' t a scar at all it is an extension pin ( i don' t know exactly the name of it), a friend of mine used to wear extensions and she had it.

Then surely if she had any illness or surgery when she was young we all would have known it, she would have complaint about her sad sick childhood and she would have boast about how she had made it. Plus it would have been a good excuse to work even less ( you know she had been sick years ago , she still feels backlash somewhat....).

No way that one isn' t a scar at all, it's just extensions and Kate Middleton lying as usual bignono
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: