Royal Gossip
November 20, 2018, 12:47:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shootings reported in eastern Paris  (Read 4470 times)
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2015, 10:25:34 pm »

My prayers are with all those people. sad sad day, was yesterday  thumbsdown

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2015, 01:13:28 am »

as a mere traveler I think that our airports are ok. the ground transport is not imo. you can just go to a booth, buy a ticket to another country and nobody would check if you are a criminal or not. i think that this is how the terrorists travel. the other way is - they get to a shengen country and once in - they can travel freely, way too freely... and Angela though that thy love her christian heart.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2015, 01:40:45 am »

Just came over Reuters that there is a raid going on right now in Brussels.  Anybody got anything on that?  Poor Akasha today.

^I don't think there's any rhyme nor reason anymore.  We can throw that out the window and start getting people to infiltrate these terrorist cells. Globally.

I am tired of people searching for reasons; as for infiltration, we need to understand that this is the only way to fight them, not with the usual methods of warfare. Our methods are too in the open and too reliant on technology. These terrorists are using raw materials, infiltrating society, and then biding their time.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2015, 02:06:19 am »

^Yep.  There's a new monster in town and it's time to use immense intelligence and infiltration.  Shaming is good, too, and not playing nice guy.  I'll never forget watching an interview with a captured Nazi would said everybody wanted to be captured by the Americans because we'd be softer, and they'd not only get better treatment but we were easier to manipulate.

These people cut off people's heads, burn people alive, dip them in boiling oil.  So, if they're in such a hurry to die for Allah, we need to make that happen for them.

^^That's undoubtedly true in western Europe.  Not so true in the States.  We fly all the time and are horribly remiss in the public transportation department so airport security is essential for us.  We have a few cities with subways but that's not the norm and trains?  Forget it.  In an odd twist, where my Michigan home is has some of the highest security in the country and this is a town of 5,000 people.  Why?  Because it's an entry point from Canada and is a direct flight to Chicago and from there anywhere in the world.  I go through more inspection here than in Chicago. 

They are obviously targeting our social, religious and entertainment venues so I worry about Christmas, the Super Bowl, and a million other events that we celebrate on a weekly/daily basis here.  Bring it on.  Most of us are armed in the US.  I refuse to live in fear BUT we need to go into a much stricter lockdown of our borders and any incoming.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2015, 02:18:17 am »

We need to stop seeing things through the lens of humanity or humanitarianism; these people are broken and were rebuilt warped and can't be turned. ISIS is even killing off fellow Muslims and I do believe that people are sick of nice wars where we don't just cut down expenses by interrogating and then executing the worms. I wonder what it would take to get the Chinese active in wiping out the vermin. Would be cool to see the Chinese in action.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2015, 04:26:42 am »

I wouldn't. Have you seen chineses tourists in luxury destinations? they are rude and loud and flashy with whatever money they have. There's also the mistreatment of Tibet and the comunism there and the extreme poverty. they are not the most humane country in the world.

i don't know how we can erradicate this cancer. the power of the imams should be lessened. they spread lies. also the baby camps and the religeous srudent camps should be erradicated.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2015, 04:58:37 am »

I'm not interested in their traits as tourists, but as soldiers. They would be ruthless and effective and wouldn't make bones about winning.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2015, 12:58:40 pm »

they are imperialists. if they vrt unvolved it will not be for free. besides - they have the bodies but not necessary the technology. and right now we have awar where tactics and technology are winninh the day, not the headcount. from where I see it - 6 people had put an entire city with millions of inhabitants on its knees for less than a day. all they need is a hundred or so terrorists to kripple the entire EU. .. and there are at least a million terrorists that crossed our borders since the begining of this year.

we need our polititians to see that this is not a geo political problem. it's war out there and we need our armies mobilized anc working to irradiva this cancer. we need laws against extreme islam and we need deportation laws.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:02:39 pm by Ariel » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2015, 02:59:49 pm »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619513/ISIS-Islamic-State-China-President-Xi-Jinping-Li-Keqiang-Paris-attacks

CHINA could join Russia in the fight against Islamic State after the terror group brutally murdered 129 people in Paris.

On the one hand, I'm open to any effort to bring these infidels down, on the other, I don't know that having Russia and China go at it together would be in the world's best interest.  It's a conundrum for me.  I see a lot of self-interest all over the map and it isn't going to be pretty no matter what happens but I personally don't trust the Chinese not to use anything to advance not only communism but financial destruction for anybody in their way.  

Bomber in Paris attack possibly posed as refugee (what a shock not):

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4613702765001/bomber-in-paris-attack-had-syrian-ties-posed-as-refugee/?intcmp=hpbt1#sp=show-clips
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 03:03:29 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2015, 06:51:05 pm »

exactly, China and Russia as allies. appreciate the help if successful but two imperialistic countries with both money and headcount - not a good combination. US can't stand against such union and let's face it - in a possible war we're are not gonna make it due to these insider bombers. 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2015, 11:21:57 pm »

China and Russia are interested because they both face problems with their muslims communities. Though it would be a great help if they decided once and for all what they plan for Syria.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2015, 05:42:16 am »

Dear members of IS

ARE YOU STUPID?!

Why antagonize France? They are not pushovers!
They are stuborn as a mule: they fought and WON a war that lasted 100 YEARS!
They are scaryly effective and ruthless when angered: they invented the GUILLOTINE and beheaded hundredts of ppl! compared to that your work looks sloppy and amateurish.
They rebelled and WON a bloody revolution against the titled and armed establishment.
They were victorious in both world wars
And last but not least: they are a NUCLEAR state!

So unless you really wanna be nuked back to the crusades I would kindly suggest you leave em the f*ck ALONE!

Kind regards
Akasha

Napoleon is missed... that's for sure
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2015, 08:54:52 am »

Plane loads of Syrian refugees are arriving in the UK. This is really worrying as there could be terrorists amongst the refugees. Not all Muslims are terrorists but unfortunately most terrorists seem to be Muslim. We have got to do whatever it takes now to protect our own people.

Unfortunately the action of ISIS is bringing out the far right. Perhaps that is what they want, to divide and conquer.   
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2015, 09:03:47 am »

^ Yes, especially I'm convinced ISIS is doing attacks in France partly because they can't access the UK or the USA.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2015, 01:12:19 pm »

far right should not be in power at any parliament in EU. we've had one Hitler, one Mussolini, one Stalin ... no more.
I was thinking, in the last few days I was reading about the terrorist attacks in France. no chance in hell that these were just made up. I mean - this is military precision with aim to scare people, ordinary people, to hit them when it hurts the most: Friday night out with friends and family. so, I read where the financing of those ak-47 is coming from ... the oil countries: Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain (and one more for which I refuse to believe because I've been there and I love it). so, just a thought - the more we transfer to electric cars the less funding will go to the suicide bombers.
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2015, 02:35:33 pm »

Ack i'd forgotten how uncomfortable these vests are to wear!
Im on lunchbreak and happy to take it of for 30 min.
I look and feel like a turtle... airport seem quit for a monday.
Lets hope it stays that way.
 hug

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2015, 02:59:17 pm »

^You are our brave "man on the ground', Akasha!  Are they Kevlar vests?  Not exactly fashion forward but would keep you safe.  Well, more safe.

What happens to transport security if Hollande invokes Article V?  We're yapping about whether or not Congress would have to vote for War or if Obama could just rubber stamp it over here.  Two, or perhaps three, of our states' governors have instituted a no-refugee acceptance law this morning.

Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2015, 05:14:47 pm »

Yeah they're kevlar, bulky, stiff and scratshy in the neck but a neccecity for now. easter-wink
Otherwise it mostly business as usual over here a few more cops walking the building but thats it.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2015, 05:58:52 pm »

^ Yes, especially I'm convinced ISIS is doing attacks in France partly because they can't access the UK or the USA.

if they can access France surely they can also access UK. For whatever reason they are interested in France and their reaction.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2015, 06:22:43 pm »

^
At present the UK are not bombing Syria but it's looking likely that they will.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: