Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 04:47:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: North Wales November 20  (Read 7525 times)
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2015, 04:55:34 pm »

That's because they had kids to cover their arses and for PR purposes. Not because they actually wanted or even have the mental capacity to be decent parents. thumbsdown
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2015, 05:44:50 pm »

i wonder if this complaining about George' s lilveliness will ever affect George.
 The only words William have for his son are that he' s a pest, that he can' t sleep at  night because of him and so on. When George grows up he will read about this and how will he feel? sob
i feel so sorry for him, it sounds that Charlotte, the sweet princess Charlotte Elizabeth DIANA is way better and much more loved than him
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2015, 06:01:14 pm »

^^ Exactly Mandoisel and goodness knows there's not a word severe enough to describe their lack of mental capacity.

^ I actually don't think Charlotte is or will ever be more loved than George. I don't think love factors in, at all, for either William or Kate when it comes to these kids, therefore neither will be put on a pedestal. I think William just likes the fact that she's not high energy and it ends there. The perfect way to look at it, is really the way we always describe Kate when she's around George: bored 16-yr-old [and let it be known that we're only referring to mentality because she sure doesn't have the youthfulness] BABY-SITTER.

William may not look as bored as Kate does when the kid is around but he has the same baby-sitter mentality as Kate and it comes out when he talks about them. It's like a 15/16 year old stuck watching the neighbor kids from down the street. He's only doing it because he's strapped for cash otherwise he wouldn't be caught dead but since he's stuck with having to resort for this job to make money, he at least prefers not to be stuck with a kid that will demand too much of his time and attention. That way, he can instead focus on playing his stupid video games or talking to his scummy friends.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2015, 06:38:35 pm »

thumbsup i agree
Still i find inconceivable how William talk about George, i find it really really mean
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2015, 07:45:52 pm »

Talking about bullying.... ick
marion
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2015, 08:04:54 pm »

^ Good point Stephanie
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2015, 08:44:11 pm »

thumbsup i agree
Still i find inconceivable how William talk about George, i find it really really mean

It is mean. Quite frankly, they both need to shut up. They may go about it in different ways, William by talking about George's energy which, if you don't pay much attention to both of them, makes it seem as though he's a parent being faced 24/7 with the demands of a rambunctious toddler and Flashes A$$ by acting as though she's a hands on mother that can tell you about all the activities that George is involved in, but they both act as though they spend so much time with these kids than they actually do.

Uh, newsflash! We already know that both Brown Eyed Wonders spend 99.9% of their time with Nanny Maria! These two idiots do sh!t with their life, one's off pretending to pretend to be a helicopter pilot and the other is shopping and getting her pounds of hair extensions styled into horrible sausage curls.

Yet every time George is caught by a photog, in situations that you can tell are candid, he's with Nanny Maria. George is with Maria when he's strolling around London, he's with Maria when he's watching the helicopter, he's with Maria when he goes to the park, hell when they were accusing Tanna of stalking, it was of stalking George and his nanny to the parks. Since Charlotte has been born, it's become the same pattern. The two times we've seen her out, it's been with Maria.

William sees them but that's just it, he sees them. I mean, really, setting aside the negative connotation for a minute, it's been two years and the only thing he can say about George and Charlotte is one has lots of energy and one is calm O_o. Nothing else. Kate's involvement is taking him to places for photo opportunities to make herself look good. The actions don't match up with the words.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2015, 09:05:26 pm »

wasn't William like George when he wasn't  kid . how did he get the nick name billy the basher

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2015, 10:30:50 pm »

^
I remember a story back in the day that when the horse was at the nursery school he told a kid when he was king he would have his head chopped off.  

Here is an old People story about The Basher

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20094036,00.html

Oh and another article with the horse being nasty as a child

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3165864/Think-George-little-monkey-WORSE-Wills-pictures-little-terror-prince-taking-naughty-daddy.html
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 10:37:20 pm by One of the Peasants » Logged
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2015, 12:54:39 am »

"Kate laughed as her instructor jokingly asked how their insurance was.

She shouted down to her husband: 'William – how much do you love me?' "

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middleton-jokes-how-much-6869858
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2015, 02:26:30 am »

^
Did you hear his laugh, when she asked? 
Either not a lot after realizing what an uneducable tart she is, or tons do to the damage she is doing to the monarchy he has no appreciation for giving him his cushy lifestyle.   
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: