Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 11:06:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Tour India & Bhutan 2016: The Pre-Trip Thread  (Read 44100 times)
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #300 on: April 08, 2016, 02:35:31 pm »

^^^^
Val, that was so funny, I sprayed my tea!   worship
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2016, 03:13:11 pm »

I can quite believe that KP press office requested the scaffolding to be taken down for them. Well done to the Indian authorities for refusing it.

As for the suite, the spa, the mud bath/massage whatever  -  excuse me if I have this wrong, but is it not meant to be a visit to India on behalf of the UK, a working visit and getting to know Indian dignitaries, etc.  All I can see so far is bill/cath visiting mentally handicapped children, who will never remember their visit, won´t even know who they are and seeing them will make no impact on their sad, poor little lives.   Right now this is Down Under Mark II  -  a Club Med holiday to India for the lazy, useless cretins.  Honestly, this is a jolly on the taxpayer dime and no mistake, and the more we read about it the worse it becomes. As for getting the nannies ready to mind the kinds whilst away, get ready for what, they already mind them 24/7 52 weeks per year, the sprogs will not even notice they have gone. And don´t forget viper granny livest at AH as well, although doubt they see much of her either unless for pr purposes.  The other part that gets me is that these visits cost the host countries absolute fortunes, some countries half a million GBP and more.  And the saddest thing is visiting those kids, all living in abject poverty, think what that kind of money could do for them.  Why on earth HM is allowing this trip is beyond me, although as I have seen and read in recent years, she is as money grubbing as them, that family definitely are all in it together  -  grabbing all they can for free and at taxpayer expense.

Wonder if they requested the Indian slums be cleaned up and tided before their arrival, the drains fixed, and etc.  They are going to India, not New York for goodnes sake.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2016, 03:33:12 pm »

"Special arrangements for the visit include a ?suite spa? so that the couple can be treated to a herbal scrub and ?a stimulating wrap of exotic spices and herbs from the hills of India?, in complete privacy."

"I hear an Indian outfit is in store for the upcoming India trip. Let's see if it is true."

"Kate to go 'bare-legged'"

"dress by Indian designer Saloni, with a keyhole back to reveal a hint of flesh."

What I got out of this is Waity will (1) be naked on another balcony (2) flashing her belly (3) flashing her crotch / or wearing an even shorter skirt than usual.  

And her team needs to knock off this gross idea of "Maybe she'll show you a little something racy"  Lips Sealed Kate thinks she's hot stuff & that over revealing will get people to either say "That's sexy. It sucks that her privacy was invaded. But it's still kinda hot" or "Poor Brave Diana II, she's so innocent & lovely. A shame people think her flashings are anything besides an accident." Blech
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2016, 04:39:12 pm »

Fit for a future king! Inside the stunning five-star hotel that will host Prince William and Kate during their tour of India and Bhutan
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3528438/Prince-William-Kate-stay-Mumbai-s-Taj-Mahal-Palace-hotel.html#ixzz45FYkFlNo

Will Prince William & Kate allow scaffolding to ruin their Taj Mahal photo-op?
http://www.celebitchy.com/479802/will_prince_william_kate_allow_scaffolding_to_ruin_their_taj_mahal_photo-op/
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 04:41:12 pm by Kuei Fei » Logged

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #304 on: April 08, 2016, 04:42:52 pm »

That hotel room is garish so Waity will feel right at home. nervous
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #305 on: April 08, 2016, 05:13:51 pm »

The blue dress just screams "Hosting a fondue party tonight"

Lips Sealed Truth!  She looks like a bad 70s print ad, or a retro revival bed coverlet.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #306 on: April 08, 2016, 06:55:10 pm »

For me tht frock looks, cheap, tacky and tarty, and she can´t even get that right.

@ GB - Much like waity  laundry
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #307 on: April 08, 2016, 08:37:54 pm »

D lister Waity can't cope when A listers can't make time for her. nervous
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/kate-middleton-snubbed-bollywood-star-kareena-kapoor-refuses-to-attend-india-royal-reception/

A source divulged, “Despite being approached by the authorities repeatedly, [Kareena] does not want to go alone.” The source did not explain what authorities approached Kareena repeatedly.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #308 on: April 08, 2016, 08:45:05 pm »

Well, I say well done.  I 100% would not accept an invitation to meet those two boring, lazy dullards who have zero conversation and probably want to wash their hands after you shaking them.  Disgusting that all this money is being spent on this vile, odious, lazy pair of good for nothings.  This is a Club Med luxury holiday to India at vast expense to the British and Indian governments. Shame on them.
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #309 on: April 08, 2016, 08:54:49 pm »

Foreign Office "asked for scaffolding on Taj Mahal to be removed"   laundry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3529491/Foreign-Office-asked-scaffolding-Taj-Mahal-removed.html

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #310 on: April 08, 2016, 09:38:30 pm »

Embarrassed The lazy duo' s always much more cringeworthy, a real big embarrassment for the whole Country  Embarrassed
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #311 on: April 09, 2016, 10:28:57 am »

I feel 99.9% that KP did ask for the scaffolding to be removed.  Why should they remove it, at vast expense, just for those two blithering idiots  -  a flipping cheek to even ask, so glad the Indians turned them down, and now they look stupid with egg on their faces, hence denying they made the request.  Bet it was gormless juggers who made the request, he looks pretty wet for a pr man.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #312 on: April 09, 2016, 11:46:25 am »

I agree, I' m pretty sure that it was a request by Will and Waity  sigh Hope Will will never ever become king
india
Princess

« Reply #313 on: April 09, 2016, 02:38:13 pm »

Fit for a future king! Inside the stunning five-star hotel that will host Prince William and Kate during their tour of India and Bhutan
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3528438/Prince-William-Kate-stay-Mumbai-s-Taj-Mahal-Palace-hotel.html#ixzz45FYkFlNo

Will Prince William & Kate allow scaffolding to ruin their Taj Mahal photo-op?
http://www.celebitchy.com/479802/will_prince_william_kate_allow_scaffolding_to_ruin_their_taj_mahal_photo-op/

William Horse Head sure is beginning to resemble his reputed real father the abdicated King of Spain: Juan Carlos. Take a look at him in the photo of him and The Potato Head in the Daily Mail article.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #314 on: April 09, 2016, 03:00:09 pm »

These whining calculating tourists count the photo op at the Tai Mahal as an "engagement".
The spa, she sight seeing, luxury dinners also count as "engagements" stop
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #315 on: April 09, 2016, 04:57:29 pm »

Got to get the figures up, let´s face it they do little else, their numbers were the lowest of the low last year, HM and philip outdid them by far and look how old they are.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #316 on: April 09, 2016, 06:44:49 pm »

Wills goes from young fogey to the maharaja of fashion! Prince splashes out on a trendy new look from men's website Mr Porter ahead of tour to India and Bhutan
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3530954/Wills-goes-young-fogey-maharaja-fashion-Prince-splashes-trendy-new-look-men-s-website-Mr-Porter-ahead-tour-India-Bhutan.html#ixzz45LuGFzH

Look who's left holding the babies! Grandmother Carole Middleton to babysit George and Charlotte as Kate and Wills head to India without them
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3531231/Look-s-left-holding-babies-Grandmother-Carole-Middleton-babysit-George-Charlotte-Kate-Wills-head-India-without-them.html

Slum children bemused by William and Kate's 'fairy tale' lifestyle
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3531528/Slum-children-bemused-William-Kates-fairy-tale-lifestyle.html#ixzz45LumvD00

This is so wrong on so many levels.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #317 on: April 09, 2016, 08:27:41 pm »

Again queen Carole with George and sister  stop
George and sister have also granpa prince Charles who can start teaching him how to be prince ( even if it is early, but maybe little by little he could start telling them how it actually is) and uncle Harry who could teach both of them the sense of duty which teir  mum and dad don' t have at all.

This close relation with viper  Carole is really really unhealthy and I feel that the lazy duo are kinda keeping their kids away from the royal family  thumbsdown
Val
Princess

« Reply #318 on: April 09, 2016, 08:40:20 pm »

^

The fact that QE doesn't care that the knife kneed viper is looking after the sprogs says everything.
Val
Princess

« Reply #319 on: April 09, 2016, 10:40:33 pm »

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/bb/item/1061622-william-and-kate-middleton-rewrite-princess-di-india-wrongs

More great observations
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: